Blue Cross Blue Shield Employee Benefits and Perks, Blue Cross Blue Shield Employee Discounts 2024
Blue Cross Blue Shield Employee Benefits and Discounts – Blue Cross Blue Shield Association (BCBSA), a federation of 36 separate United States health insurance companies is worried about its employees, and cause of this, the firm craves to be successful in their professional and personal lives.
To treat its employees well, they offer comprehensive Blue Cross Blue Shield Employee Benefits programs composed specially to enhance all aspects of our employees’ lives: physical health, financial security, general well-being, and professional development.
From creating a supportive working environment to allowing for time away from work to recharge, the BCBSA benefits package makes an active supporter of employees’ health, wellness, and quality of life.
Are you working for the firm? or looking to start a new career journey with BCBSA? If yes, then read below what employee benefits at BCBSA you can enjoy as a part of it.
Blue Cross Blue Shield Employee Benefits at Glance
Blue Cross Blue Shield Association (BCBSA) is a federation of 36 separate United States health insurance companies known for providing health insurance throughout America to more than 106 million clients. Founded in 1982, it has appointed more than 1,253 skilled professionals to serve customers happily.
To keep its employees happy, loyal, and engaged, BCBSA is providing unique and comprehensive Blue Cross Blue Shield Employee Benefits programs created especially to enhance all aspects of our employees’ lives: physical health, financial security, general well-being, and professional development.
So, if you are an employee or corporate at BCBSA, read below what you can get additionally paid from the firm.
CARING FOR YOUR PHYSICAL HEALTH
Physical health is essential to overall wellness. That’s why BCBSA encourages employees to adopt healthy habits and behaviours that will enhance the enjoyment and quality of life.
Blue Cross Blue Shield Association offers employees a competitive benefits plan with incentives, healthy eating seminars, and corporate discounts on bike shares and weight-loss programs as well as free onsite fitness centres. Health management benefits are also extended to employee dependents.
BCBSA offers a variety of medical plans to meet our employees’ needs and budgets. These include the followings –
- Medical and Healthcare Benefits: Comprehensive health insurance coverage with flexible spending accounts facility for qualified employees in comprehensive medical and dental plans
- Vision insurance: Employees may select coverage for eye exams, glasses, or contact lenses.
- Comprehensive dental plans with coverage for diagnostic and preventive care (e.g., exams and cleanings, scaling and polishing, fluoride treatments, x-rays, and lab tests, etc., all with no coinsurance or copay), oral treatments, and orthodontic care
- Prescription Drug services are provided through which employees can receive obtain up to a 30-day supply (plus up to two refills) of a prescription from a retail pharmacy.
ENSURING YOUR FINANCIAL HEALTH
Making good financial decisions is a key to success and stability. That’s why BCBSA provides employees with a range of financial wellness programs, including online resources, discounted financial planning, and financial education workshops –
BCBSA offers a variety of medical plans to meet employees’ needs and budgets. These include dental and vision plans, as well as a prescription drug program.
Life insurance is also provided with the following options for life insurance coverage:
- Basic term life at no cost
- Buy-up options available
- A matching amount of Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Option to purchase supplemental group universal life insurance for self and/or dependent
Life is unpredictable. BCBSA offers the following disability insurance options to help employees protect their financial well-being in case of an unexpected illness or injury:
- Short-term disability
- Long-term disability
- May purchase additional long-term disability coverage amounts
BUSINESS TRAVEL INSURANCE
BCBSA offers company-paid life insurance (equal to 2x employee salary) if an employee should pass away while travelling on BCBSA business.
MAINTAINING GENERAL WELL-BEING
Having time for family, friends, and activities beyond work is an important component of a rich and fulfilling life.
At BCBSA, they support the social and emotional lives of employees with the following programs.
BALANCING WORK AND LIFE
BCBSA provide paid time away from the office to relax recharge and support the employees who welcome a new child into their family or have military commitments.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- Maternity/Paternity Benefit
- Military Leave
EMPLOYEE ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
When an employee needs support in dealing with family, personal, or workplace issues, the BCBSA National Employee Assistance Program provides confidential counseling, assessments, and referrals 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. This program is also available to eligible dependents.
EVENTS AND ACTIVITIES
BCBSA helps support the social and emotional well-being of employees by providing opportunities to connect with peers in the workplace through corporate events and activities.
TRANSIT AND PARKING REIMBURSEMENT PROGRAMS
To help employees save on commuting costs, BCBSA offers the option of purchasing mass transit cards and parking passes on a pre-tax basis, through payroll deduction.
Connecting with a community is a great way to establish social ties and enrich life. BCBSA provides 15 volunteer hours per year for full- and part-time employees to engage in community involvement at the organization of choice.
FETCH PET CARE
This discount program offers dog walking and boarding services and makes sure they’re taken care of when you’re away on business, vacation, or even just during the day.
SUPPORTING YOUR PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
BCBSA is committed to creating an environment that enhances the skills and knowledge of employees and contributes to professional growth, career satisfaction, increased productivity, and an engaging work environment, and improved business results.
BCBSA offer employees personal and professional development opportunities at all stages of their careers
Employee development opportunities include:
- Virtual and classroom learning
- Tuition reimbursement
- External development
You May Also Like To Check:
- Sky Employee Benefits
- State Farm Employee Benefits
- Rite Aid Employee Benefits
- IBM Employee Benefits
- Dollar General Employee Benefits
- Hertz Employee Benefits
- Prisma Health Employee Benefits
- Hilton Employee Benefits
- Barclays Employee Benefits
RECOGNIZING YOUR CONTRIBUTION
BCBSA believes that employees make significant contributions to the company, through their dedication to service and the company mission. To recognize employees who have gone above and beyond, BCBSA offer the following awards and recognition programs at BCBSA
- The President’s Employee Recognition Program recognizes employees for significant performance and contributions that go above and beyond their annual goals and job responsibilities.
- Values Recognition Program recognizes and rewards behaviours in colleagues that mirror BCBSA’s corporate values of commitment, integrity, collaboration, leadership, and innovation, creating and maintaining a work environment.
- Richard L. Woolworth Customer Service Award Program recognizes individual employees who have made a significant contribution to BCBSA’s success through demonstrated excellence in customer service and customer satisfaction to external customers throughout the year.
- President’s Team Award Program allows BCBSA leadership the opportunity to recognize the excellent collaborative work effort of a cross-functional team.
Check more Employee Benefits:
- LAUSD Employee Benefits
- Target Employee Benefits
- UPS Employee Benefits
- Bank of America Employee Benefits
- HCL Technologies Employee Benefits
- EY Employee Benefits
- Tesco Employee Benefits
- Ross Employee Benefits
- Panda Express Employee Benefits
- Walgreens Employee Benefits
- Dollar Tree Employee Benefits
Blue Cross Blue Shield Employee Discounts 2024
Get weekly offers on gym memberships, fitness gear, travel, healthy eating, and more.
Fitness Your Way offers full membership at more than 10,000 locations for $29/month.
Vision Care Affinity Program
Enjoy substantial savings on frames, eye exams, correction, laser vision and more.
Popular Employee Benefits:
- Wells Fargo Employee Benefits
- PepsiCo Employee Benefits
- Home Depot Employee Benefits
- Best Buy Employee Benefits
- Starbucks Employee Benefits
- ExxonMobil Employee Benefits
- Nordstrom Employee Benefits
- Fedex Employee Benefits
I hope that you will be satisfied with the details available here on Blue Cross Blue Shield Employee Benefits.
Have you ever worked at Blue Cross Blue Shield? What do you like the most there? Have you had a great experience with Blue Cross Blue Shield Employees?
Tell us about it in the comments below!
Check more Employee Benefits:
- Spectrum Employee Benefits
- Citizens Bank Employee Benefits
- Xero Employee Benefits
- Zappos Employee Benefits
- Lowe’s Employee Benefits
- Greggs Employee Benefits
- Sage Employee Benefits
- Whirlpool Employee Benefits
- Orlando Health Employee Benefits
- LensCrafters Employee Benefits
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Employee Benefits
- Federal Employee Benefits