Panda Express Benefits @ Pandaexpress.com careers
Panda Express, the largest chain of Asian restaurants across the USA is worried about its employees. Cause of this, it offers an impressive range of Panda Express Employee Benefits which helps employees to entail their physical, mental, and emotional well-being.
Panda Express Job Benefits includes health insurance, paid time off, income protection, educational scholarships, and more.
Panda Express Benefits ensure that employees thrive in every aspect of life.
Panda Express Employee Benefits
Panda Express is a fast-food restaurant chain famous for serving American Chinese cuisine in America. With over 2,200 locations, it is the largest chain of Asian restaurants.
Headquartered in Rosemead, California, it has appointed more than 50000 employees to serve customers throughout the day, 365 days, 24X7 hours.
To keep its employees happy, loyal, and engaged, Panda Express is providing a unique and comprehensive Panda Express Employee Benefits program like various types of savings plans and welfare benefits after the employees’ retirement.
The main motive behind offering attractive employee benefits at Panda Express is to ensure a steady source of cash later in life for the employer’s family also helps them to save and invest for retirement to ensure a steady source of cash.
So, if you are an employee or corporate at Panda Express, read here you can get additionally paid from the restaurant.
Panda Express Career Benefits
Panda Express offers first-class career benefits for its staff that helps them to live a healthy life maintaining a healthy work/life balance –
- Base Pay and Bonuses – Panda Express offers competitive pay for all positions, as well as great bonuses for all associates.
- Health and Wellness – Living a healthy lifestyle is part of the Panda Way. Panda Restaurant Group covers 80% of insurance premiums and 50% for qualified dependents.
- Employee Perks – Associates access discounts to theme parks, movie tickets, mobile phones, gym memberships, Panda Restaurant Group restaurants, and much more.
- Stock Options and Future Savings – Eligible associates are offered stock options and 401(k) savings accounts. Panda Restaurant group will match 401(k) contributions up to 4%.
- Continuous Learning –
- Learning Benefit Program offers eligible associates up to $525 for approved courses, books, and audio recordings.
- Scholarship Program assists qualifying associates with up to 80% tuition coverage, a maximum of $2,500 per year
Panda Express Vacation Policy – Paid Time Off
With an aim to promote and maintain a healthy work-life balance, protect income for the future, an outstanding Panda Express vacation policy along great employee discounts to assist with employee’s career & personal development.
Panda Express vacation policy include –
- Paid Time Off –
- Depending on the position, associates may be eligible to begin accruing Paid Time Off (“PTO”) or vacation on their first day of work.
- The maximum amount of PTO or vacation earned per year increases depending on the length of service.
- Sick Leave – Panda Express offers hourly non-management associates (full-time or part-time) paid sick leave.
- Thanksgiving and Christmas Day are observed uniformly across the company with additional holidays for qualifying associates.
- Hourly associates who work on Thanksgiving or Christmas are paid 1.5 times their regular rate of pay.
- Bereavement Time – Eligible associates can take up to three days (or 24 hours) of paid time off in the event of the death of immediate family after two months of full-time service.
Income Protection at Panda Express
- Life Insurance– Eligible associates are automatically enrolled in a basic life insurance plan. Panda Restaurant Group fully pays for term life insurance benefit equal to your annual base salary up to $50,000.
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability – Panda Restaurant Group offers Short-term and long-term disability insurance partially protects employee’s income, in case an employee is unable to work due to non-work injuries, illness, pregnancy, etc.
- Cancer Protection – Eligible associates at Panda Restaurant Group can also purchase additional income protection to cover the diagnosis of cancer and other preventative measures.
Panda Express Employee Benefits Summary
Here is a brief account of all Panda Express Benefits and Employee Discounts –
- Panda Express 401k plan
- Panda Express Employee discount
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Excellent work/life balance
- Life insurance and disability
- Disability insurance
- Associate discount
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Educational Assistance Program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Bonus pay
Overall, employee benefits at Panda Express go beyond the common benefits compares to others in the field. Panda Express benefits aim to enhance employee’s personal & financial security through handsome benefits programs and packages.
So, if you are thinking to build up a career at Panda Express, make sure to read all Panda Express Benefits and Employee Discounts offered by the company.
Hopefully, you like the available information on Panda Express Employee Benefits.
If you have any questions or queries related to employee benefits at Panda Express? Drop them into the below comment section. Thank you!