- 1 Dollar General Employee Benefits 2020
- 2 Why Choose Dollar General Careers?
- 3 What are Employee Benefits at Dollar General?
- 4 Additional Dollar General Jobs Benefits
- 5 Employee Benefits DG Me Login
- 6 Dollar General Employee Benefits Login – Need Help?
Dollar General Employee Benefits 2020
Have you ever wondered why people are excited to work at Dollar General???
The reason is attractive Dollar General Employee Benefits and privileges offered to associate.
Yes, Dollar General offers a comprehensive range of benefits, perks, and rewards to eligible team members designed to support employees’ physical, financial, and emotional well-being while helping employees balance work and life. Even employees dependent are also eligible for various employee benefits at Dollar General.
Keep exploring to learn more about Dollar General Employee Benefits, Dollar General Employee Discounts, Perks, and more about Dollar General Careers.
Why Choose Dollar General Careers?
Dollar General Corporation is an American chain of variety stores providing a range of products throughout its stores at reasonable prices. It was founded in 1939 as a family-owned business and it changed to Dollar General Corporation in 1955.
Headquartered in 100 Mission Ridge, Goodlettsville, Tennessee, the chain operates more than 16,278 stores and employs over 143,000 skilled people across the USA.
Dollar General believes employees as the most important assets of their success. Feeling proud of this, Dollar General supports employees by offering jobs at all levels and investing in the workforce through training and skills development so that all jobs lead to careers.
So, the company is offering a range of benefits, perks, and rewards to eligible team members designed to support employees’ physical, financial, and emotional well-being while helping employees balance work and life.
Even employees dependent are also eligible for various employee benefits at Dollar General.
So, if you’ve newly appointed to Dollar General, or not sure about Dollar General employee benefits and privileges, then you should check this out to clear your dilemma.
What are Employee Benefits at Dollar General?
Dollar General believes employees as the most important assets of their success. Feeling proud of this, Dollar General supports employees and their families by offering a range of benefits, perks, and rewards that support physical, financial, and emotional well-being.
Below are some program highlights –
Dollar General Health Benefits and Well Beings
To support a healthy balance, Dollar General offers many cores and supplemental coverage for employees’ physical and mental well-being and feel your best which are explained below –
- Health Insurance Coverage Options (Medical/Rx, Telemedicine, Dental/Vision) Available to All Employees
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance Options
- LifeLock Identity Theft Protection
- Supplemental Medical Coverage (Accident, Cancer, Critical Illness, Hospital Confinement)
- MetLaw Legal plan
- Business Travel Accident
- Parental Leave
- Adoption Assistance
Retirement Savings Plan at Dollar General
The Dollar General 401(k) Savings and Retirement Plan can help you realize your dreams of retirement. Here is how:
- Contribute up to 25% of your pre-tax income (up to the IRS annual limit)
- Generous company match with immediate vesting
- Variety of investment options
Better Life Wellness Program at Dollar General
Employees have access to the following resources to promote total well-being – physical, financial, and behavioral health:
- Employee Assistance Program, including access to legal assistance and counseling
- Healthy Lifestyle and Disease Management Programs
- Financial Wellness, including employee discounts for pet insurance, auto/home insurance, and more
Dollar General Financial Employee Benefits
To support a healthy balance between living for today while preparing financially for tomorrow, Dollar General offers
- Dollar General employee discounts
- Financial Wellness
- Pet insurance
- Auto & Home insurance
- Auto & home loans
- Variety of investment and stack options
- Yearly bonus chances
- Competitive base pay
- Service award credit program
- Paid Leaves, vacation, and holidays
Compensation and Rewards
Dollar General offers a wide variety of benefits and amenities to help employees live flexible, healthy, fulfilling lives at and outside of work including –
- Competitive base pay
- Annual bonus opportunity
- Service award recognition program
- Paid vacation and holidays
DG Retiree Benefits
Dollar General provides its employees with several retiree benefits and pension plans that help employees to make savings for the future and ensure a secure source of income.
See below what are these plans
- Dollar General 401(k) Savings and Retirement Plans – Employees can contribute up to 25% of your pre-tax income (up to the IRS annual limit)
- Acceptable company match and immediate vesting is also available
- Company-paid defined benefit pension plan of eligible employees
- Healthy Lifestyle
- Illness Management Programs