US Bank Employee Benefits and Perks
US Bank cares about the health, well-being, and financial wellness of their employees. To promote healthy lifestyles helping employees build financial wellness, US Bank offers a range of comprehensive US Bank Employee Benefits programs.
US Bank Employee Benefits are designed specially to take care of employee’s total well-being: physical, mental, financial, and social. US Bank Employee Discounts are also offered in order to help employees to be productive and happy at work and at home.
Eligibility for Employee Benefits at US Bank depends on employment status; full-time or part-time, length of service, and position within the company. Continue reading to learn what employee benefits and discounts at US Bank you can enjoy?
Employee Benefits at US Bank
US Bank committed to helping their employees grow by rewarding them for their giving and investing in their health, well-being, and financial wellness.
As part of that commitment, U.S. Bank offers a full range of benefits designed around these components to encourage wellness in all aspects of their lives.
Health & wellbeing
US Bank provides its employees with core and supplemental coverage that helps employees to make improvements to their physical and mental well-being and feel your best.
US Bank offers
- Medical insurance –
- Full-time employees can choose from two health plans, both of which provide comprehensive medical coverage, pharmacy benefits, and 100% coverage for age-appropriate, network preventive care, including routine vision and hearing exams.
- Two additional HMO plans in select geographic areas.
- Eligible employees may also cover their spouses or domestic partners and children.
- Dental, vision, and hearing plans –
- US Bank dental options encourage proactive preventive care and help offset the cost of major services.
- US Bank’s vision plan provides coverage for glasses and contact lenses.
- US Bank hearing benefit covers hearing aids through a national network of audiologists and ear, nose, and throat specialists.
- All three benefits are available to full-time and regular part-time employees and their eligible spouses/domestic partners and children.
- Health Savings Accounts
- U.S. Bank high deductible medical plan to contribute to a US Bank Health Savings Account (HSA) to save and pay for deductibles, coinsurance, and qualified healthcare expenses
- U.S. Bank also contributes to the HSAs of eligible employees, which helps you save even more
- 100% coverage for network preventive care through U.S. Bank medical plans and a variety of wellbeing programs and resources to use them to
- prevent illness or injury
- receive treatment decision support
- make healthier decisions about weight, physical activity, and nutrition
- have the healthiest pregnancy possible
- quit smoking; and more
- Healthcare flexible spending accounts are available to full-time employees and allow you to pay for eligible healthcare expenses for you and your dependents using before-tax dollars.
Development & growth
U.S. Bank invests in employees growth with education and development resources that, along with employees drive and performance, propel success –
- Development & performance planning – U.S. Bank employees can sett goals, pursuing your interests, and taking action on your development needs with the full support of the U.S. Bank.
- Career exploration site – U.S. Bank employees can learn about the different jobs at U.S. Bank and what it takes to move into these roles. Also, “Job of the Month” teleconferences to get the inside scoop from employees in featured roles.
- Business Resource Groups – Participate in chapter events to connect with colleagues and leaders, share your talents to enrich our communities, and grow your skills.
- Mentoring –
- Connect with other U.S. Bank employees through the internal mentoring program, MentorConnect.
- Build expertise and leadership skills as a mentor, mentee or in a mentoring group and expand the network or explore your career options.
- Training partnerships
- Take advantage of tuition discounts at participating schools
- Take a skill-building webinar or listen to a podcast on a variety of business-related topics.
- Eligible employees may take courses through the American Bankers Association, the Center for Financial Training, and other providers.
- Tuition reimbursement – U.S. Bank provides financial support to the active, student, full-time employees with at least six months of service through the Tuition Reimbursement Program.
- New employee orientation – Newemployee.usbank.com is a US Bank at-your-own-pace orientation for new employees.
Retirement & financial security
Save for your future, protect yourself and your family from the unexpected and take advantage of programs that can lower your day-to-day expenses
- 401(k) Savings Plan –
- With the U.S. Bank 401(k) Savings Plan, employees can decide how to save and invest.
- Make before-tax and/or Roth after-tax contributions from your pay into the investments you select.
- U.S. Bank 401(k) plan features immediate vesting and an employer match of 100% of your contributions up to 4% of your eligible pay after you complete one year of service.
- Cash balance plan
- Funded completely by U.S. Bank, employees account grows over time with pay credits based on your age, years of service, and pay level, as well as an annual interest credit.
- Employees 100% vested in your cash balance account after three years of service.
- Life & accident insurance
- U.S. Bank-paid term life insurance equal to employees annual pay
- Full-time and regular part-time employees may buy additional term life for themselves and their dependents
- In addition, employees can receive company-paid business travel accidental death and dismemberment insurance and purchase accidental death and dismemberment coverage.
- Disability insurance
- After a year of service, the short-term disability program provides 100% pay replacement for up to 13 weeks (and 60 percent pay for another 13 weeks if needed) if you’re unable to work due to illness or injury
- A long-term disability plan replaces either 50% or 60% of your pay.
- Full-time employees receive a subsidy equal to the cost of the 50% coverage level
- U.S. Bank Employee Discounts – Enjoy discounts on a variety of financial products and services, from checking accounts to credit products.
- Commuter plans
- Transit Plan helps employees to order transit and vanpool vouchers online, or participate in the Metropass program if you live and work in the Twin Cities metro area
- Discounts –
- Take advantage of discounts on an array of travel services, car dealers, hotels, movie theaters, restaurants, retailers, florists, theme parks, national attractions, concerts, events, and more.
- Discounts on weight loss and fitness programs, as well as discounts on computer equipment and wireless phone services.
U.S. Bank offers a variety of time-off programs and other resources that help you strike the right work/life balance and find the help you need, whenever employees need it.
- Paid time off
- Vacation – Employees who work at least 20 hours a week are eligible for vacation time after the first three months of employment.
- Holidays – Up to 10 paid holidays each year (this may vary by location).
- Sick days – Up to 80 hours of Sick and Safe Leave per calendar year.
- Volunteer Day – Paid Volunteer Day for eligible employees
- Paid leave and benefits for new parents
- U.S. Bank provides 13 weeks of paid leave (a combination of pregnancy disability leave and parental leave) to the birth parent and four weeks of paid parental leave to non-birth parents.
- Adoption and surrogacy assistance programs, up to $10,000 in reimbursement of eligible expenses.
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account – Use before-tax dollars to pay for eligible daycare expenses.
- Backup daycare
- Several days of deeply discounted center-based or in-home backup childcare or eldercare to use when their normal provider is unavailable.
- Additional daycare, elder care, and pet sitting discounts and resources are also available.
- Employee Assistance Program –
- Access practical advice and resources for help with all aspects of your wellbeing, from your health to finances, family and relationships, work-life balance, and much more.
- Available online or by phone, services are free, confidential, and available 24 hours a day.
- Other time away
- Disability (short-term, long-term and accommodations)
- Family and Medical Leave Act (state and federal)
- Jury duty
- Military duty
- Personal leave
US Bank Customer Care Center
- Find a U.S. Bank Location
- Log In to Online Banking to Email us about your account
- Online & Mobile Customer Service
- International Collect Calls
- TDD – All Locations
- Cincinnati Metro
- Denver Metro
- Milwaukee Metro
- Minneapolis/St. Paul Metro
- Portland Metro
- St. Louis Metro
- All Other Locations
- International Collect Calls
- TDD – All Locations
- U.S. Bancorp Investments, Inc.
- Corporate Headquarters
U.S. Bancorp Center
800 Nicollet Mall
Minneapolis, MN 55402
I hope that you will be satisfied with the details available here on US Bank Employee Benefits and Discounts.
Have you ever worked at U.S. Bank? What do you like the most there? Have you’d a great experience with U.S. Bank Employees? Tell us about it in the comments below!