- 1 Chick-fil-A Employee Benefits and Perks
- 2 What Are Employee Benefits at Chick-fil-A Restaurants?
- 3 What are the Chick-fil-A Employees Benefits
- 4 Chick-fil-A Customer Service
- 5 Chick-fil-A Employee Benefits Summary
Chick-fil-A Employee Benefits and Perks
To promote work culture, health, and well-being, Chick-fil-A restaurants offer a wide range of attractive beneﬁt programs and packages for its employees.
Chick-fil-A restaurants offer impressive Chick-fil-A Employee Benefits Package to helps employees with several retirement benefits, health, and medical benefits to take care of their health, family, finances, and future.
So, If you’re looking for a job at Chick-fil-A or working with the restaurant, read below what employee benefits at Chick-fil-A you can enjoy as a full-time or part-time employee. Also, read what Chick-fil-A employee discounts, you can get log in to the Chick-fil-A employee login site.
What Are Employee Benefits at Chick-fil-A Restaurants?
Chick-fil-A is the world’s largest chain of restaurants specialize in chicken sandwiches and various other chicken products. Headquartered in College Park, Georgia, the food chain operates around 2,605 restaurants throughout the world.
Chick-fil-A restaurants employ over 20,000 corporate employees and over 11,000 people in their restaurant locations.
To keep its employees happy, loyal, and engaged to the company, Chick-fil-A is providing a unique and comprehensive Chick-fil-A Employee Benefits program like various types of savings plans and welfare benefits after the employees’ retirement.
The main motive behind offering various Chick-fil-A Employee Benefits program is to ensure a steady source of cash later in life for the employer’s family. Such a defined contribution pension plan from Chick-fil-A also helps the employees to save and invest for retirement to ensure a steady source of cash.
So, if you are an employee or corporate at the restaurant, read below what attractive beneﬁt you can get besides attractive salary packages.
What are the Chick-fil-A Employees Benefits
Chick-fil-A offers the following benefits and perks that its staff could enjoy-
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Occupational Accident and Life Insurance
- Long-term Disability Insurance
- Paid Time off, vacations & Paid Sick Leave
- Free Drinks/Coke/Juice/Water
- 401 (k) plan and Performance-based bonuses
- Flexible Hours, Employee Discount, Job Training, and Tuition Assistance
Read below what employee benefits at Chick-fil-A you can enjoy as a full-time or part-time employee.
Chick-fil-A Career Benefits
Chick-fil-A offers first-class career benefits for its staff which could have a great impact on its employees’ career.
- Employee Assistance Program: Provides free counseling for stress-related issues, emotional difficulties, critical incidents, etc in the workplace.
- Career planning: The food chain helps employees to reach their full potential giving suitable opportunities through various career planning programs.
- Leadership programs: Offer an extraordinary leadership program, a crucial step in creating new leaders.
- Coaching and Mentoring: Offers free coaching and mentoring programs to empower employees strength and help them to be a valuable team member.
- Recognition programs: To identify dedicated team members.
Chick-fil-A Healthcare benefits plans (Chick-fil-A Health Benefits)
Besides first-class career benefits, Chick-fil-A offers affordable healthcare insurance and dental plan to its employees. Check what are other Chick-fil-A Health Benefits –
- Health insurance: Healthcare coverage including vision, hearing aids, medical, prescription drugs, and behavioral health benefits
- Vision Plan: A superior Vision Plan to covers all kinds of eye-related medical assistance.
- Dental plans: Affordable Dental coverage for preventive dental care and service for employees and their dependents
- Counseling: Free counseling for emotional difficulties, stress-related issues, critical incidents, etc in the workplace
- Maternity Support Program: An outstanding maternity support program from Chick-fil-A for expecting mothers providing access to quality resources, executive assistants, etc
Chick-fil-A Financial benefits and perks for staff
Chick-fil-A offers valuable financial benefits for its employees which are explained in the following section –
- 401(K) PLAN: Chick-fil-A offers a solid 401(k) plan through which it matches 50% of employee’s contribution.
- Life Insurance – Offers basic life insurance coverage to all benefits-eligible retail salaried plus non-retail partners, Annual payment.
- Bonus Pay: Offers performance bonuses for efficient and hardworking staff
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance to take care of injured/ill team members offering a valuable package.
- Commuter Benefits: Offers top-notch commuter benefits for eligible team members to cover various commuting expenses like trains, buses, and parking expenses.
- PAID TIME OFF
- Parental Leave: A superior parental leave policy for expecting mothers and fathers including adoption, surrogacy, and foster care.
Chick-fil-A Customer Service
Chick-fil-A is the world’s largest chain of restaurants specialize in chicken sandwiches and various other chicken products. It was founded in 1946 by S. Truett Cathy as ‘Dwarf House’ and occupies the name, Chick-fil-A in 1967
Headquartered in College Park, Georgia, the food chain operates around 2,605 restaurants throughout the world. Chick-fil-A restaurants employ over 20,000 corporate employees and over 11,000 people in their restaurant locations.
- Contact form
- Corporate office
- Chick-Fil-A, Inc.,
5200 Buffington Road,
Atlanta, GA 30349,
The United States
- For customer services, call: 1-866-232-2040
- Chick-fil-A sales support, call: +1 404-765-8000
Chick-fil-A Employee Benefits Summary
Here is a brief account of all Chick-fil-A Employee Benefits Package and Chick-fil-A Employee Discounts –
- Retirement & Financial Benefits
- 401(k) Plan
- Defined Benefit & Pension Plan
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Defined Contribution Pension Plan
- Health & Insurance Benefits
- Long-term Disability Insurance
- Temporary Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays / Vacation
- Paid Sick Leave
- Food/Meals On Duty
Most of the Chick-fil-A employee benefits and discounts are effective from the date of hire. Though, the eligibility and availability of different plans vary based on classification, such as full-time or part-time.
Hopefully, you like the available repot on Chick-fil-A Employee Benefits and Perks from genuine Chick-fil-A employee Reviews.
If you have any questions or queries related to Chick-fil-A employee benefits packages? Drop them into the below comment section. Thank you!