Capital One Employee Benefits and Previlages 2021
Capital One is dedicated to fulfilling and supporting each member of their team focusing on helping associates live well – physically, financially, and emotionally by providing exceptional Capital One employee benefits programs.
Capital One wants to support their associates and those who are most important to them offering full coverage for spouses, domestic partners, and dependents.
Capital One Employee Benefits programs are designed to be flexible, comprehensive, and consistent across the organization.
From health and fitness centers and discounts to training, professional development programs, and much more, since Capital One is committed to helping associates live their best life.
So, if you’re looking for a job at Capital One or working with the firm, read below what employee benefits at Capital One, you can enjoy as a full-time or part-time employee?
Capital One Employee Benefits and Perks – Complete Guide
Capital One has committed to helping their employees grow by rewarding them for their giving and investing in their health, well-being, and financial wellness.
As part of that commitment, Capital One offers a full range of benefits designed around these components to encourage wellness in all aspects of their lives.
Capital One Health Benefits
Capital One financial group provides its associates with core and supplemental coverage that helps employees to make improvements to their physical and mental well-being and feel their best.
- Medical Care – Associates have three medical plan options to help make it easier to get the care they need. Associates have access to a large network of doctors and hospitals throughout the country.
- Vision Care – To help employees pay for vision care needs, Capital One offers a vision plan inclusive of a routine eye exam, frames, and either eyeglass lenses or contact lenses.
- Dental Care
- Capital One provides two dental plan options to help employees taking care of oral health.
- Both plans give access to network providers at negotiated discount costs.
- Prescription Drug – When associates enroll in a Capital One medical plan, they are automatically enrolled in prescription drug coverage.
- Wellness Programs – Whether an employee is getting started with the health goals or shifting into high gear, Capital One wellness partner has the guidance, support, and tools to help get going—all while earning rewards.
- Advance Medical – Advance Medical can help answer questions on any condition or treatment.
- LiveHealth Online – If enrolled in the Capital One Medical Plan (U.S.), employees and their eligible covered dependents to use LiveHealth Online at no cost, which provides access to world-class physicians 24/7/365 via online video consultations from your computer or smartphone/tablet.
- Fitness Centers – To encourage regular physical activity and its many physical and mental health benefits, Capital One provides on-site fitness centers for our associates at 11 of our locations.
- Health Centers – Some of Capital One People Center locations have on-site health centers that offer full-service care for associates and dependents.
- Healthcare flexible spending accounts are available to full-time employees and allow employees to pay for eligible healthcare expenses for themself and their dependents using before-tax dollars
- Castlight Health – Use Castlight to shop for doctors, prescriptions, and medical services.
Wellness programs at Capital One
Capital One provides a range of wellness services and programs designed to support employee’s personal health and wellbeing. Capital One offers –
- 401(k) and Retirement – The Capital One 401(k) Associate Savings Plan is a convenient, tax-effective way to help save for retirement. In addition to employee contributions, Capital One helps grow retirement savings by contributing to the employee’s 401(k) Plan account.
- Life Insurance and Disability – Full-time and eligible part-time associates receive company paid Basic Life and Accidental Death and Personal Loss Insurance (AD & PL) at no cost, With an option to purchase additional life and AD & PL insurance for them and voluntary life insurance for their dependents.
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flex Spending Account
- Save money to pay for qualified health or dependent care expenses with pre-tax dollars. In addition to the contributions made, Capital One helps match a portion of the employee’s contribution.
- Associate Discounts and Savings – Capital One offers a wide variety of special programs and promotional discounts that benefit you and your wallet.
- Associate Stock Purchase Plan – All full-time and part-time associates in the U.S. are eligible to participate in the non-qualified Capital One Associate Stock Purchase Plan (ASPP).
- Educational Assistance – This plan allows the employees to be reimbursed for the eligible degree or non-degree courses taken for academic credit at an accredited school for personal or career growth.
Work/Life balance at Capital One
Capital One offers a variety of time-off programs and other resources that help associates to strike the right work/life balance and find the help, whenever employees need it –
- Time Off Programs – Capital One offers two types of time-off:
- Non-exempt associates: Paid Time-Off (PTO) – The PTO program provides non-exempt associates with a “bank” of time that they can use at their discretion, such as for a vacation, illness, or other time-off need.
- Exempt associates: Vacation time – Capital One provides exempt associates the opportunity to earn vacation month by month from the date of hire.
- Parental Leave – Associates can take 18 weeks for Maternity Leave, and 8 weeks for Paternity Leave, Adoption/Foster Care Leave, and Birth via a Surrogate.
- Child/ Family care – The Back-Up Child Care Advantage Program and the Back-Up Family Care Advantage Program provide alternative care options during a lapse or breakdown in normal care arrangements for your children or other family members.
- Backup daycare
- Several days of deeply discounted center-based or in-home backup childcare or eldercare to use when their normal provider is unavailable.
- Additional daycare, elder care, and pet sitting discounts and resources are also available.
- Employee Assistance Program – Capital One’s Employee Assistance Program (EAP) offers face-to-face or telephone counseling and provider referrals. The EAP also provides information and services for a wide range of needs, such as moving, coping with change, or even finding a pet sitter.
- Adoption/Surrogacy Reimbursement – Capital One’s Adoption and Surrogacy Reimbursement Plans provide guidance and financial support to associates who choose to build their families through adoption or surrogacy.
Capital One Customer Service
- Customer service for Retail Branch Banking Accounts: 1-800-655-BANK (2265) (Checking, Savings, CD & IRA accounts and to report a lost or stolen ATM/Debit Card)
- Customer service for Non-Branch Account:
1-888-810-4013 – Money Market, Checking, Savings & CD accounts & to report a lost or stolen ATM/Debit Card
- Report a lost or stolen ATM/Debit card:
1-804-967-1000 International Phone Number
- Online Banking Assistance:
1-877-442-3764 – Help with online banking questions
- Contact by E-mail
- Report suspicious emails
- If you believe you have received a phishing email that claims to be from Capital One, forward the suspicious email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact by Mail
Checking Accounts, Savings, Money Market, and CD Accounts
Capital One Bank
P.O. Box 150
St Cloud, MN 56302-0150
- General Correspondence
Capital One Bank
P.O. Box 180
St Cloud, MN 56302-0180
I hope that you will be satisfied with the details available here on Capital One Employee Benefits.
Have you ever worked at Capital One? What do you like the most there?
Have you’d a great experience with Capital One Employees?
Tell us about it in the comments below!