Cisco Employee Benefits 2023
Cisco Employee Benefits 2023 – Cisco Systems, Inc. is an American multinational technology conglomerate based in the center of Silicon Valley, San Jose, California.
Cisco develops, produces, and sells software, networking hardware, telecommunications equipment, and other high-technology services and products.
It specializes in specific tech markets such as the Internet of Things (IoT), domain security, energy management, etc, and has more than 75,900 skilled employees.
Cisco cares about the health, well-being, and financial wellness of its employees offering a range of comprehensive Cisco Employee Benefits packages.
From compensation and benefits to wellness and Cisco employee discounts, Cisco Benefits aims to support employees’ commitment to the job as well as your priorities and interests outside of work.
Below is a breakdown of the benefits packages offered by Cisco.
What Career Benefits and Perks, Cisco offers?
Cisco has committed to helping their employees grow by rewarding them for their giving and investing in their health, well-being, and financial wellness.
As part of that commitment, Cisco offers a full range of benefits designed around these components to encourage wellness in all aspects of their lives.
Cisco Employee Benefits are designed specially to take care of employee’s total well-being: physical, mental, financial, and social. Cisco Employee Discounts are also offered in order to help employees to be productive and happy at work and at home.
Continue reading to learn what employee benefits and discounts at Cisco you can enjoy?
Health and Wellness at Cisco
Cisco offers a wide range of health and welfare programs that vary depending on the office location.
- Comprehensive benefits – Health insurance, disability coverage, and life insurance.
- Onsite medical and fitness center – Stay happy and healthy. Cisco award-winning centers also offer convenient telemedicine consultation with doctors using our telehealth solutions.
- Expert medical opinion – Provides access to world-class physicians who offer an independent second medical opinion and advice for employees and their families.
- Maternity and paternity support – Cisco help parents feel confident with the processes for maternity, paternity, and adoption, and to feel supported throughout this period of their lives.
Cisco Total rewards and Financial Benefits
Financial security is fundamental to building a healthy, engaged team. Cisco compensation programs aim to please. Read here what several rewarding and financial benefits like
- Competitive compensation plan – Cisco foster a high-performance culture that rewards innovation, collaboration, and profitability.
- Generous employee stock-purchase program – Purchase stocks well below the lowest fair market value with a 24-month offering period.
- Tuition reimbursement – Receive reimbursement for tuition, lab fees, and books for coursework at an accredited institution.
- Annual bonuses – Cisco rewards people for their performance, not their seniority.
Popular Employee Benefits:
- Chick fil a employee benefits
- Disney employee benefits
- Hilton employee benefits
- rite aid benefits
- Costco Employee Benefits
- upmc employee benefits
- American express employee benefits
Personal Development at Cisco
A community that makes it easy for employees to connect with great teams.
Providing opportunities that enable you to develop you and your careers.
- Team assignment – Play to your strengths and collaborate with others to solve business challenges.
- Time swap – Swap 20% of your job with someone. Learn something new while still meeting all of your responsibilities.
- Job swap – Fulfill your career aspirations. Swap 100% of an employee’s job with someone on a temporary or permanent basis.
- Stretch assignment – Break silos. Enhance skills and capabilities working on projects across various business groups.
Other Cisco Perks for employees
Cisco offers creative perks to promote team fun and peer recognition — and make it easier to balance life’s demands. Here below what are these –
- Employee discount programs
- Employee resource organizations
- Take your birthday off, on us!
- 24/7 ethics line
- Flexible work practices
- Generous paid time off + holidays
- Fun Fund – Teams have fun together. Each team has a dedicated budget each quarter to be spent on celebrations or fun activities.
- Time2Give – Give back to the community when you want, how you want. Take up to 5 days off per year, with pay, to volunteer for a cause that matters to you!
- Connected recognition – Thank you means more when it comes from your peers and through Connected Recognition, anyone can nominate someone they think lives our values for a monetary award.
Official Website: www.cisco.com
Check more Employee Benefits:
- Lockheed Martin Employee Benefits
- Zaxby’s Employee Benefits
- GE Employee Benefits
- USPS Employee Benefits
- Microsoft Employee Benefits
- Quicken Loans Employee Benefits
- Charles Schwab Employee Benefits
- TCS Employee Benefits
I hope that you will be satisfied with the details available here on Cisco Employee Benefits and Discounts.
Have you ever worked at Cisco? What do you like the most there? Have you had a great experience with Cisco Employees?
Tell us about it in the comments below!
Check more Employee Benefits:
- GEICO Employee Benefits
- JCPenney Employee Benefits
- Walmart Employee Benefits
- US Bank Employee Benefits
- TD Bank Employee Benefits
- Henry Ford Health Systems Employee Benefits
- Ryder Employee Benefits
- PwC Employee Benefits
- BMO Employee Benefits
- Chipotle Employee Benefits
- John Deere Employee Benefits
FAQs – Cisco Employee Benefits 2023
Q. What are the benefits of working at Cisco?
Q. Does Cisco provide free food?
Q. How much does an employee at Cisco make?
Popular Employee Benefits: