BMO Employee Benefits, Perks – BMO Employee Discounts 2022
BMO Employee Benefits and Discounts – With almost 13,000 US employees, BMO Financial Corporation provides a broad range of retail banking, wealth management, investment banking products, and related services across North America.
90% of BMO Financial Group employees signifies it is a great place to work. Do you think so? Read the following article to understand the company culture and BMO employee benefits of working at BMO Financial Group.
Why do Employees say BMO Is a Great Workplace?
BMO Financial Group committed to providing a comprehensive benefits program and help them cultivate its future. In order to so, the bank offers market-competitive packages of BMO employee benefits, perks, and discounts that help its employees to support their physical
and financial health in the future.
BMO employee benefits Programme allows its employees to –
- Cultivate future employment.
- Support physical and financial health
- Broaden private medical insurance for employees future
- Maximize what employees and BMO invest for employees future
- Enjoy flexible time planning to work
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
BMO Financial Group also offers many other voluntary benefits that help employees to work together to bettered employees’ physical and financial well-being.
Check more Employee Benefits:
- Cisco Employee benefits
- Home depot benefits
- FedEx express benefits
- Marriott employee benefits
- Asda benefits
- tesla employee benefits
- Loblaws employee benefits
- McDonald’s employee benefits
- Apple employee benefits
So, if you are working at any BMO, read the following article to understand the company culture and BMO employee benefits of working at BMO Financial Group.
BMO Employee Benefits, Perks, and Employee Discounts
BMO Financial Group offers competitive compensation, meaningful recognition, and a broad range of BMO benefits and employee discounts. Covering from health and wellness to income protection and retirement to work/life benefits. Read below what you benefits, you can get as a BMO employee?
- Health Care (BMO employee health benefits)
BMO Financial Group wants to be helpful for its employees and family members. In order to do so, they offer a basic healthcare plan covering medical, dental, and vision coverage. BMO employees can open a tax-advantaged Health Savings Account through BMO’s medical plan and receive a contribution from the company.
- Health and life insurance
For the peace of employees, BMO provides Health and life insurance to offer financial protection for serious accidents or death. Which includes basic life insurance, travel accident insurance, supplemental life, and accident insurance.
- Wellness Programs
BMO Financial Group offers many Wellness Programs and provides its employees with resources so employees in order to help them stay healthy and wealthy.
- Spending accounts facility
BMO Financial Group also offers the facility of tax-free Spending account and help employees to save money for eligible health care, dependent care, and commuter expenses.
- Retirements and Savings (BMO’s 401(k) Savings Plan)Work life
BMO’s 401(k) Savings Plan is available and offers a secure income in the future. Through this, the bank offers matches 100% of the employee’s first 6% contribution. BMO shares at a discount, Employee Share Purchase Plan (ESPP), and a variety of professionally managed investment funds are available
A healthy balance at work is available and at life with BMO Banking benefits, EAP, adoption assistance, tuition reimbursement, and financial assistance in times of need.
- BMO Vacation Policy
BMO Financial Group wants to be helpful for its employees. In order to do so, they offer various paid time off benefits which include vacation, holidays, sick time, maternity and paternity leave, and disability benefits in case if you can’t work due to an illness or injury.
In addition to this, the bank also offers the following additional benefits and employees discounts –
- Employee Share Ownership Plan (ESOP) – ESOP allows its employees to build ownership in the Company allowing them to purchase BMO shares.
- Protect your health – and your family plan – Private medical insurance gives employees and eligible family members to get out-patient and in-patient treatment for a range of illnesses and injuries.
- Free One BMO-funded medical screening test per year
- Group income protection is available.
- Travel Insurance
- Roadside Assistance
- Gadget Insurance
- Gym Flex
- Childcare Vouchers
- Retail Vouchers
- Discount Dining Cards
BMO Employee Discounts – Benefits 2022
The followings are the most comprehensive BMO employee benefits –
- BMO Health insurance with Vision and Dental coverage.
- 401 (k) plan with a 100% match on employee’s first 6% contribution
- 16 weeks of maternity and 4 weeks of paternity leave
- 25 PTO vacation day
- Scholarships For Dependent Children
- Tuition Reimbursement, Adoption Assistance, and
- 20 paid holidays including personal holidays.
Concluding BMO Employee Benefits
- Retirement & Savings
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Employee Share Purchase (ESPP)
- Non-Qualified Savings Plan (NQSP)
- BMO U.S. Pension Plan
- Life & Accident
- Life & Accident Highlights
- Life & Accident Premiums
- Time Off
- Maternity Leave
- Parental Leave
- Sick Time
- Other Paid Time Off
- Disability Leave
- Disability Premium
- Spending Accounts
- Commuter Benefits
Overall, BMO Benefits for employees are quite unique and comprehensive which ensures high and improving employee retention rates.
Have you ever worked at the BMO Financial Group? Have you’d a great experience with any BMO Employees? Tell us about it in the comments below!