- 1 KeyBank Employee Benefits & Perks
- 2 Employee Benefits at Key Bank
- 2.1 KeyBank Health Benefits for Employees
- 2.2 Medical Plan
- 2.3 Insurance
- 2.4 Fitness Reimbursement
- 2.5 Wellness Programs
- 2.6 Well-Being at Key Bank
- 2.7 Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 2.8 Alternative Work Schedules and [email protected]
- 2.9 Parental Leave
- 2.10 Adoption Assistance
- 2.11 Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 2.12 Community Programs and Employee Matching Gift Program
- 2.13 Career Development Programs
- 2.14 Financial Wellness at KeyBank
- 2.15 Keybank 401(k) Savings Plan
- 2.16 Employee Banking and Other Discount Programs
- 2.17 Discounted Stock Purchase Plan
- 2.18 Legal and Financial Services
- 2.19 Commuter Savings
- 2.20 Tuition Reimbursement
- 2.21 Hardship Relief
- 2.22 Scholarship Program
- 3 KeyBank Employee Benefits Summary
- 4 KeyBank Customer Service
KeyBank Employee Benefits & Perks
KeyBank Employee Benefits – KeyBank cares about the health, well-being, and financial wellness of their employees. To promote healthy lifestyles helping employees build financial wellness, KeyBank offers a range of comprehensive KeyBank Employee Benefits programs.
Key Bank Employee Benefits designed specially to take care of employee’s total well-being: physical, mental, financial, and social. KeyBank Employee Discounts are also offered in order to help employees to be productive and happy at work and at home.
Eligibility for Employee Benefits at KeyBank depends on employment status; full-time or part-time, length of service, and position within the company. Continue reading to learn what employee benefits and discounts at KeyBank you can enjoy?
Employee Benefits at Key Bank
KeyBank committed to helping their employees grow by rewarding them for their giving and investing in their health, well-being, and financial wellness.
As part of that commitment, KeyBank offers a full range of benefits designed around these components to encourage wellness in all aspects of their lives.
KeyBank Health Benefits for Employees
Employees at KeyBank working 30 or more hours per week are eligible for Key’s medical benefits program.
Keybank offers the selection of three high deductible health plan options. Each has a combined medical/prescription deductible and maximum out-of-pocket expense.
Other benefits at KeyBank include:
- Health savings account
- Wellness incentives
KeyBank employees working 20 or more hours per week are eligible for basic, supplemental, spouse and child life insurance, in addition to these other insurance benefits:
- Accidental death
- Critical illness
- Long-term disability
- Short-term medical leave
- Business travel insurance
Keybank reimburses up to $300/ year for eligible employees to covered expenses, including an individual employee or family fitness center membership, fitness classes, and personal trainer services.
KeyBank employees have access to online tools, education, health coaching, annual health screenings, and activities to support their health and wellness.
Well-Being at Key Bank
Paid Time Off (PTO)
PTO combines vacation, personal days, and sick time into one bank of days for all employees at Keybank to choose anyway.
Alternative Work Schedules and [email protected]
Key’s Alternative Work Schedules policy and [email protected] program to help all employees balance work and personal life by allowing the flexibility to adjust work schedules or work location.
Keybank offers up to 6 weeks of paid parental leave to bond with a child after birth, adoption, or foster placement.
Keybank wants to support employees who are adoptive parents. Keybank provides Adoption Assistance to eligible employees through adoption resources, referral services, and financial assistance in the amount of $10,000 in adoption assistance once per calendar year.
Popular Employee Benefits:
- Chick fil a employee benefits
- Disney employee benefits
- Hilton employee benefits
- rite aid benefits
- Costco Employee Benefits
- upmc employee benefits
- American express employee benefits
Check more Employee Benefits:
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
KeyCorp Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is a free, professional, and confidential service for employees at Kaybank to get help whenever they or a household member needs assistance.
- Child care resources
- Counseling (up to six free sessions)
- Educational or daily living resources
- Homework assistance
- Senior caregiver assistance
Community Programs and Employee Matching Gift Program
All employees at Keybank can participate in a variety of company-sponsored volunteer and giving opportunities, including the Employee Matching Gift Program and others that offer an opportunity to support qualified nonprofit organizations and multiply their contributions through the KeyBank Foundation.
Career Development Programs
Keybank employees have access to a variety of learning opportunities, comprehensive career development tools, and mentoring programs.
Financial Wellness at KeyBank
Keybank 401(k) Savings Plan
Key matches dollar for dollar, up to the first 6% of eligible pay you contribute, per pay period after a one year of service at the banker. Employees can make either before-tax or Roth after-tax contributions, or both, through convenient payroll deductions. Keybank 401(k) Savings Plan also includes a discretionary profit sharing contribution.
Employee Banking and Other Discount Programs
Keybank provides a variety of exclusive banking products and services, along with discounts by Key suppliers and online retailers for its employees.
Discounted Stock Purchase Plan
Eligible employees at Keybank have an opportunity to purchase common shares of KeyCorp stock on a monthly basis, at a 10% discount, through payroll deduction.
Legal and Financial Services
Key’s Employee Assistance Program provides access to legal support and attorney referrals, and financial consulting.
Key’s Commuter Savings program allows eligibles to use pre-tax dollars to cover parking expenses or public transit expenses related to their travel to work and thereby reduce your taxable income.
Keybank offers education assistance through tuition reimbursement to eligible ones who study at regionally accredited schools.
Key’s Hardship Relief Fund provides financial assistance of up to $3,000 in a rolling calendar year for employees faced with unexpected life events and natural disasters.
KeyBank supports employees’ families by offering children of employees an opportunity to be awarded a $2,500 college scholarship, renewable annually for 2 & 4-year undergraduate programs.
KeyBank Employee Benefits Summary
Here is a brief account of all KeyBank Employee Benefits Package and KeyBank Employee Discounts –
- Key’s Alternative Work Schedules policy and [email protected] program
- KeyBank health benefits coverage on medical, dental, and vision plans.
- KeyBank 401K Plan and Tuition Assistance Program
- KeyCorp Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 6 weeks of maternity leave and 4 weeks of paternity leave
- Tuition Reimbursement, Adoption Assistance, and Employee Assistance Program
- Onsite Health & Wellness Centers
- Employee Share Purchase Plan and Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Emergency Financial Assistance
- Key’s Hardship Relief Fund and Key’s Commuter Savings program
- Employee Discounts & Banking Benefits
Overall, KeyBank Benefits for employees are quite unique and comprehensive which ensures high and improving employee retention rates.
KeyBank Customer Service
- Call KeyBank Customer Service – 1-800-KEY2YOU® (539-2968)
- Clients using a TDD/TTY device: 1-800-539-8336
- Clients using a relay service: 1-866-821-9126
- Key Investment Services – For investment questions, call 1-888-KIS2YOU
- Personal Banking
- Small Business
- Wealth Management
- Find a Business & Institutions Expert
- Mortgage Customer Service
I hope that you will be satisfied with the details available here on KeyBank Employee Benefits and Discounts.
Have you ever worked at KeyBank? What do you like the most there? Have you’d a great experience with KeyBank Employees? Tell us about it in the comments below!