Spectrum Employee Benefits and Perks 2021
Spectrum is a leading broadband communications company that offers a full range of advanced broadband services, including Spectrum TV video entertainment programming, Spectrum Internet access, and Spectrum Voice.
Known for offering scalable, tailored, and cost-effective broadband communications solutions, Spectrum has committed to providing employees with a full spectrum of high-quality and affordable benefits that help them to be healthy—physically, financially, and emotionally and perform at their best.
Yes, Spectrum provides easy access to comprehensive health coverage to employees and their families, helping build wealth for retirement, and offering educational and development opportunities with options to select complimentary or discounted Spectrum products and services.
Continue reading to learn what employee benefits and discounts at Spectrum, you can enjoy?
Spectrum Employee Benefits – Complete Details
Spectrum offers a competitive benefits program, designed to help employees build a solid financial foundation for meeting a diverse array of needs — health care, income protection, retirement security, and personal interests. It also reflects on their continued commitment to lead from the front in everything they do.
Spectrum takes health and well-being support to another level that helps employees to enhance their personal health management, it offers offer program options to support physical activity, healthy eating, mindfulness, and more including
- Health Insurance (Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental, and Vision) and Health Care Accounts: With a goal to help employees and their families live a healthy lifestyle and obtain quality, affordable health care when you need it. And almost all of the benefits are paid for with pre-tax payroll deductions, helping you save money.
- Retirement Benefits: Spectrum invests in employee’s financial future by providing retirement benefits through a highly competitive Company match for a portion of employee’s 401(k) contributions and a Retirement Accumulation Plan and they contribute additional funds to employee’s retirement savings regardless of your 401(k) Plan participation.
- Company-provided Short- and Long-Term Disability to replace a portion of an employee’s income if an employee injured or ill and unable to work.
- Financial protection in the event of the unexpected through Company-paid Basic Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance with additional employee-paid Supplemental Life Insurance are also available.
- Paid Holidays, Personal days, Vacation and Sick Time
- Flexible Spending Accounts using pre-tax dollars to pay for health care and dependent daycare expenses
These programs are made available to employees and covered to spouse/domestic partner at no cost.
To support employees and their families at various stages of life, the company offers the following benefits and programs –
- A Transportation Account using pre-tax dollars to pay to park vehicle or take public transportation
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) offering confidential counseling, information, and referrals for you and your family at no cost.
- Education Assistance – Eligible full-time associates may enroll to further their undergraduate education and receive tuition reimbursements with coverage application fees, course-related charges, tuition, and applicable textbook costs.
- Adoption Reimbursement – provides some financial assistance toward expenses incurred in the attempt to either adopt a minor child/children or have a child/ children through surrogacy
- Child Care Discounts
- Discounts on Entertainment
- Legal Services for help with will preparation, defense for a speeding ticket, ID theft, buying/selling a home, adoption, and more
Resources and Tools
The company provides the following tools and resources to help employees in –
- Educational sessions to support in building a secure financial future
- Tools for parents of children with developmental delays
- A number of expert specialty health care programs such as fertility management, in-depth medical reviews, second opinions, and centers of excellence for non-emergency surgeries
- A confidential health care concierge service to help employees get the most out of their health care benefits
The company is proud to offer eligible employees complimentary and discounted Spectrum TV, Spectrum Voice services, Spectrum Internet, etc where available.
Summary of Spectrum Employee Benefits
Spectrum offers a competitive benefits program, designed to help employees build a solid financial foundation for meeting a diverse array of needs — health care, income protection, retirement security, and personal interests including –