- 1 ExxonMobil Employee Benefits Login – ExxonMobil Employee Discounts
- 2 What are ExxonMobil Corporation Employees Benefits?
- 3 Exxonmobil Retirement Medical Benefits
- 4 ExxonMobil Employee Discounts 2022
- 5 ExxonMobil Employee Benefits Login at www.emretiree.com Step by Step Guide
- 6 ExxonMobil Benefits Service Providers
- 7 ExxonMobil Customer Service
- 8 ExxonMobil Employee Benefits Summary
- 9 FAQs – ExxonMobil Employee Benefits
- 9.1 Q. How much does ExxonMobil Corporation pay in bonuses?
- 9.2 Q. How much does a ExxonMobil employee make?
- 9.3 Q. How long is ExxonMobil hiring process?
- 9.4 Q. What insurance does ExxonMobil offer?
- 9.5 Q. Does ExxonMobil pay well?
- 9.6 Q. Does Exxon have a pension plan?
- 9.7 Q. Is it good to work for ExxonMobil?
- 9.8 Q. How do I contact Exxon?
ExxonMobil Employee Benefits Login – ExxonMobil Employee Discounts
ExxonMobil Employee Benefits, Discounts – ExxonMobil believes that to be an undisputed leader in professional services, and they can equip dedicated team members with the resources that can make a positive impact on their well-being journey.
With a vision is to create an influence culture focused on the development and well-being of their people, ExxonMobil offers world-class compensation and benefits, built on core categories of health, security, finance, and life.
ExxonMobil Employee Benefits program includes health insurance, income protection, educational scholarships, paid time off, and more.
So, if you are an employee at ExxonMobil, read here you can get additionally paid from ExxonMobil –
What are ExxonMobil Corporation Employees Benefits?
ExxonMobil is an American multinational oil and gas corporation based in Irving, Texas. Founded in 1999, it operates its business under the brands Exxon, Mobil, Esso, and ExxonMobil Chemical.
With over 71,000 numbers of employees, the oil and gas retailer operates its business in about 21 countries worldwide.
At ExxonMobil, employees are the greatest asset of their success and they care about it. And, the chain also wants to be successful in their professional and personal lives.
To deal with this, ExxonMobil corporation offers provides a range of competitive rewards package of pay, job benefits, discounts, and opportunities with choice and flexibility for their employees and dependent along with a comprehensive variety of programs and resources to support the life journey of the professionals.
ExxonMobil offers world-class compensation and benefits, built on core categories of health, security, finance, and life including –
- Health insurance with coverage of dental, vision, and life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Defined benefit pension plans, and contribution pension plans
- Adoption Assistance,
So, if you’re new to ExxonMobil or are considering joining ExxonMobil, take a look around at what attractive beneﬁt you can get besides attractive salary packages.
- Prisma Health Employee Benefits
- Gap Employee Benefits
- Citizens Bank Employee Benefits
- Meijer Employee Benefits
- CA State Employee Benefits
- GE Employee Benefits and Perks
- Starbucks Employee Benefits
- Delta Employee Benefits
- IBM Employee Benefits
Health Benefits for ExxonMobil employees
- Employees may select from a range of comprehensive plans designed to meet specific medical needs while also remaining cost-effective.
- Plan options include telemedicine, enhanced fertility benefits, second opinion services, and special needs benefits.
- ExxonMobil offers coverage for comprehensive eye exams and allowances for lenses and frames or contact lenses.
- Laser eye surgery discounts are also available.
- Provides coverage for general and major services such as fillings, crowns, root canals, and orthodontic services.
- Preventative care, such as routine exams, cleaning, and fluoride are covered at 100% with no out of pocket costs.
Employee Health Advisory Program
ExxonMobil employees have access to professional counseling in a safe, confidential environment for an array of personal mental health issues, such as anxiety, depression, chemical dependency, and family conflict.
Pre-tax spending plan
- When employees participate in the Medical, Dental, and/or Vision Plans, monthly contributions are made on a pre-tax basis through the Pre-tax Spending Plan.
- Employees may also set aside pre-tax dollars to be reimbursed for eligible health care and dependent care expenses.
Culture of Health
- ExxonMobil provides any-time health support to employees.
- Access tools and resources to help manage health, including education, coaching, and personalized health assessments.
- Some programs provide savings on medical insurance.
Financial Benefits for ExxonMobil employees
- ExxonMobil offers many ways to secure employees’ financial future through an array of investment options with varying objectives and degrees of risk.
- Employees choose to invest in these options on a pre-tax or after-tax or Roth basis or a combination.
- ExxonMobil offers matching with contributions vesting after three years of employment.
Financial Fitness Program
- This unique, custom program is designed to help employees better understand and utilize company benefits and programs.
- An added benefit of this program offers help with personal finance management through specialized programs and workshops.
- ExxonMobil proud to offer employees a lifetime monthly retirement benefit at no cost.
- Employee pension vests after five years of service.
- To be a retiree, employees must have at least 15 years of service and leave the company on or after age 55.
Security and Income protection at ExxonMobil
- Basic life insurance is provided at no cost to employees, and enrollment is automatic.
- Several other options are available for enrollment at any time to support major life events such as the birth or adoption of a child.
- Enrollment in disability—short term or long term—is automatic.
- Coverage is provided at no cost.
- The amount of pay reimbursement is based on the employee’s benefits service and disability
- Coverage for childbirth and pregnancy.
Vacation / Paid time off
- At ExxonMobil, employees begin with a base level of two weeks paid days off and receive more the longer they work with us.
- Employees who stay with ExxonMobil for over 30 years earn as much as 6 weeks of paid time off each year.
Leave of Absence
- ExxonMobil’s commitment to flexibility extends into the Leave of Absence policy.
- Employees have the opportunity to receive extended time off for health or dependent care issues, military services, or many other reasons.
Parental Paid Time Off
All employees receive an additional 8 weeks of paid time off to bond with their new family member — whether birth or adoption.
- Employees at ExxonMobil are encouraged to address acute needs by adjusting their work environment and schedule as business allows.
- Whether it’s providing urgent care for a family member, visiting a doctor, or simply requiring a quiet day at home, employee needs at ExxonMobil are met with one of the most flexible work policies in the industry.
Education refund program
ExxonMobil’s commitment to continual learning is why we have one of the most skilled workforces in the world.
Employees at ExxonMobil are reimbursed over the course of their career for eligible tuition, books at accredited learning institutions, fees, to maintain or improve job skills.
Additional life benefits at ExxonMobil
Employee recognition program
ExxonMobil recognizes employees for the achievement of certain service milestones during their careers and at retirement. To show appreciation, this recognition may include extra compensation or benefits.
Backup Dependent care assistance
If arrangements fall through, ExxonMobil can help.
ExxonMobil will help locate primary dependent care for employee’s family when it’s needed most, and provide full or partial reimbursements in qualifying situations.
- Growing a family can come with many challenges.
- ExxonMobil proud to offer assistance in covering some of the fees associated with adoption.
- Additionally, employees have access to our network of adoption counselors and referral services.
Exxonmobil Retirement Medical Benefits
The summary description of the plan (SPD) summarises details of the ExxonMobil Retiree Medical Program (the plan) POS II A and B options.
It doesn’t contain all Plan specifics. When determining your benefits, the complete terms of the plan’s formal documents, in the form they are today or may come into existence in the future, will always be the governing document.
You may obtain copies of these documents by making a written request to the Administrator-Benefits. ExxonMobil has the discretion to alter benefits in any way or end the Plan at any time. These choices will be governed by federal law and not state-specific insurance laws.
The two POS II options are self-funded. There is no insurance provider to pay premiums or cover coverage underwriting. Instead, contributions from you and ExxonMobil cover all expenses and benefits. Experience with claims in the past and projected costs are utilized to estimate the amount of cash required to pay for future benefits.
Tips for New Plan Participants
- Keep this guide where you can easily refer to it.
- Keep your ID card(s) in your wallet.
- Emergencies are covered anywhere, 24 hours a day.
- See In case of medical emergency for emergency care guidelines.
You may reach one or several of the following sources if you require details. Be sure to read the next carefully:
for claims administration:
Reach out to Aetna for medical/surgical or substance abuse and behavioral health claim forms, claims payments, and other questions about claims.
Contact Express Scripts for pharmacy claim forms, claims payments, and other questions about claims.
For benefits information:
Contact Aetna for information on medical and surgical benefits, including the benefits guidelines for clinical practice, benefits predeterminations, and providers that are part of the Aetna Choice POS II network.
Aetna also offers precertification for hospital review for inpatient medical procedures and other medical tests, services, and equipment. In addition, contact health advocate nurses to receive ongoing advice and referral assistance.
Contact Magellan to inquire about behavioral healthcare and addiction information, including benefits guidelines, clinical guidelines, predeterminations of benefits, and providers that are members of Magellan’s Magellan Preferred Provider (PPO) Network.
Magellan also provides precertification for hospitals’ evaluation for outpatient behavioral health and drug abuse services, as and for other addiction and behavioral health services such as tests, equipment, and other services. In addition, request to speak with an advocate for behavioral health for ongoing counseling and referrals.
Call Express Scripts for pharmacy benefits information, such as benefits guidelines, predeterminations of benefits, and pharmacies that participate in the Express Scripts pharmacy network.
Express Scripts also provides precertification reviews of certain medications, services, and other equipment. In addition, request to speak with a Therapeutic Resource Center (TRC) pharmacist to receive ongoing advice and recommendations.
For benefits administration:
The references in this SPD to Benefits Administration throughout this SPD are referring specifically to ExxonMobil Benefits Service Center. You can contact Benefits Services Center for benefits administration details, such as questions about eligibility and enrollment.
Phone numbers and addresses:
Aetna Member Services
210-366-2416 (if international, call collect)
Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
(U.S. Central Time), except certain holidays
Automated Voice Response – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
ExxonMobil Employee Discounts 2022
ExxonMobil perks don’t stop when employees go home.
ExxonMobil offers discounts on a range of automotive needs for employees and many of their family members.
ExxonMobil offers a 25% discount on car washes and 10% discount on gas and other products to eligible employees.
ExxonMobil Employee Benefits Login Requirements
- ExxonMobil Employee Benefits Login Web Address.
- You must have the ExxonMobil Employee Benefits login valid Username and Password.
- Internet Browser.
- PC or Laptop or Smartphone or Tablet with Reliable internet access.
ExxonMobil Employee Benefits Login at www.emretiree.com Step by Step Guide
Please, follow these below simple steps to successfully access your ExxonMobil Employee Benefits portal:
- Go to the ExxonMobil Employee Benefits login official site at www.emretiree.com
- Next, Please enter your Username and Password into the provided empty field.
- After that, please click on the LOGIN button to access your account.
ExxonMobil Benefits Service Providers
The ExxonMobil Benefits Service Center is your primary source for all benefits details except the Savings Plan. Please get in touch with the EMBSC (ExxonMobil Benefits Service Center) for matters such as:
- Life Insurance benefits
- Your official plan mailing address
- Your beneficiary designations
- Death of a retiree or dependent
- Pension benefits
- Health and welfare benefits
ExxonMobil Benefits Service Center
For Hearing Impaired: 1800-TDD-TDD4 (833-8334)
Monday — Friday 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. CT, except for certain holidays
The website provides comprehensive information about your pension and health and welfare benefits, including your coverage, life insurance information, personal coverage (if you have life insurance), and more.
ExxonMobil Customer Service
To contact our Basestocks and Specialities organization:
- Europe, Africa, Middle East
Basestocks & Specialties Sales Manager, EAME
ExxonMobil Petroleum & Chemical, BVBA
Phone: +420 221-45-6130
Basestocks & Specialties Sales Manager, Americas
ExxonMobil Lubricants & Petroleum Specialties Company
22777 Springwood Village Parkway
Spring, Texas 77389
Phone: +1 800-582-3645
Fax: +1 866-463-5293
- Asia Pacific
Basestocks & Specialties Sales Manager, Asia Pacific
ExxonMobil Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd.
1 HarbourFront Place
#06-00 HarbourFront Tower One
Phone: +65 6885-8005
Facsimile: +65 6885-8949
- Corporate Headquarters
5959 Las Colinas Boulevard
Irving, Texas 75039-2298
+1 (972) 940-6000
- Downstream Operations
22777 Springwoods Village Parkway
Spring, TX 77389-1425
- Exploration and Producing Operations
22777 Springwoods Village Parkway
Spring, TX 77389-1425
- ExxonMobil Chemical
22777 Springwoods Village Parkway
Spring, TX 77389-1425
ExxonMobil Employee Benefits Summary
- ExxonMobil Retirement & Financial Benefits
- 401(k) Plan
- Stock Bonus
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan
- Defined Contribution Pension Plan
- ExxonMobil Health & Insurance Benefits
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Long-term Disability Insurance
- Temporary Disability Insurance
Hopefully, you like the available information on ExxonMobil Employee Benefits and Discounts.
Feel free to contact us for any of the above ExxonMobil HR or employee helpline contacts if you are unable to get any employee benefits at ExxonMobil.
For online assistance, share the issues in the comment box and get help here. Thank you!
FAQs – ExxonMobil Employee Benefits
Q. How much does ExxonMobil Corporation pay in bonuses?
- ExxonMobil Corporation pays an average of $5,734 in yearly employee bonuses.
- Bonus pay at ExxonMobil Corporation ranges from $4,500 to $4,500 yearly among employees who report getting a bonus.
- Employees with the title Mechanical Engineer receive the highest bonuses with an average yearly bonus of $4,500.
- Employees with the title Mechanical Engineer earn the lowest bonuses with an average yearly bonus of $4,500.
Q. How much does a ExxonMobil employee make?
- The estimated yearly salary, including base and bonus, at ExxonMobil is $127,687, or $61 per hour, while the estimated median salary is $131,036, or $62 per hour.
Q. How long is ExxonMobil hiring process?
- It’s take up to a week to get selected after you fill out an application. Takes about 3-4 day.
Q. What insurance does ExxonMobil offer?
- ExxonMobil offers vision, health, disability, and life insurance to eligible employees.
Q. Does ExxonMobil pay well?
- The average estimated yearly salary, including base and bonus, at ExxonMobil is $127,687, or $61 per hour, while the estimated median salary is $131,036, or $62 per hour. ExxonMobil’s highest-paid job is a Director of Sales at $247,290 yearly; the lowest is a CS Rep at $35,436 yearly.
Q. Does Exxon have a pension plan?
- ExxonMobil’s Pension Plan and Savings Plan are prepared to work with Social Security and personal savings to provide financial security in retirement for long-term career employees. The Pension Plan is created primarily to provide you with a monthly advantage from the time of your retirement until your death.
Q. Is it good to work for ExxonMobil?
- ExxonMobil has a general rating of 4.1 Average Rating out of 5, based on over 164 ExxonMobil Review Ratings left anonymously by ExxonMobil workers, which is 5% higher than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss.
Q. How do I contact Exxon?
- For general inquiries (not related to bonds), please call +1 972-940-6000.