GE Employee Benefits 2022
- 1 GE Employee Benefits 2022
- 2 What are GE Benefits, and Employee Discounts?
- 3 Discover GE Jobs and Careers
- 4 GE Employee Benefits Phone Number and customer service
- 5 GE Employee Benefits Summary
- 6 FAQs
- 7 Author
GE Employee Benefits – The General Electric Company, shortly known as GE is a multinational conglomerate based in Boston, USA. Founded in 1892 by J. P. Morgan, it is the largest conglomerates in the mechanical and industrial engineering industry across the USA.
GE believes that employees are their most important asset for their successful business. Cause of, GE has pledged to take care of employees, rewarding them for their hard work and dedication.
To treat its employees well, GE offers comprehensive, competitive and flexible, job benefits at GE Appliances encompass a wide range of employee services, retirement, health, and other plans designed specially to help eligible to make the best decisions for themselves and their situations.
So, if you’re looking for a job at GE or working with GE, read below what employee benefits at GE, you can enjoy as a part of it?
What are GE Benefits, and Employee Discounts?
Founded in 1892 by J. P. Morgan, The General Electric Company is the largest conglomerates in the mechanical and industrial engineering industry that operates through aviation, renewable energy, power, healthcare, digital industry, additive manufacturing, venture capital and finance, and lighting segments.
At General Electric Company, employees are the greatest asset of their success and they care about it. And, the chain also wants to be successful in their professional and personal lives.
To deal with this, they offer a range of comprehensive, competitive and flexible, job benefits at GE Appliances encompass a wide range of employee services, retirement, health, and other plans designed specially to help eligible to make the best decisions for themselves and their situations.
So, if you’ve newly appointed at GE, or not sure about GE employee benefits and privileges, then go through this guideline carefully.
Here is a short report on the GE Employee Benefits programs –
- GE 401(K) Plan – Offers a competitive match up to 8% on employee’s Roth contributions to save for the future.
- GE Health Benefits – An all-encompassing healthcare plan with Blue Cross Blue Shield Association. Through this plan, The General Electric Company offers its professionals and their dependents with flexible insurance coverage, hospitalization insurance with a floater coverage option for the professionals and their families.
- Dental Insurance – GE Dental insurance covers all tests except adult braces.
- Vision Insurance – covers all kinds of eye-related medical assistance. Free contact lens or glasses every year.
- Charitable Gift Matching – General Electric Company offers 100% matching on up to $5,000/year
- Retirement Plan/GE retirement benefits –
- The best retirement plan in the industry.
- Availability to cash in case, if you leave GE before retirement
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance– GE offers its professionals and their dependents to select disability income protection coverage in case an employee is unable to work due to serious injury. Through this plan, the company offers compensation of 2.5 X of the employee’s salary is granted to eligible.
- Maternity and paternity support – GE helps parents feel confident with the processes for maternity, paternity, and adoption, and to feel supported throughout this period of their lives. GE offers the following maternity and paternity leaves for expected mothers and fathers –
- 4 weeks before birth maternity leave
- 6 weeks after birth maternity leave
- 4 weeks Paternity Leave after birth with PTO
- Adoption assistance program with eligibility beginning on day one of employment and it offers GE offers Fertility assistance of up to $30,000 with IVF.
- Generous employee stock-purchase program – Purchase stocks well below the lowest fair market value with a 24-month offering period
- GE Employee discounts: Employees may receive up to 20% discounts for staff on GE and non-GE products including great savings on products, services, entertainment, and travel.
- Employee assistance program: This program offers identification, clinical assessment, and treatment referral for a wide range of personal problems and concerns, including relationship issues, elder care, and childcare, grief, or other life situations.
- GE vacation policy PTO – GE also provides up to 3 consecutive weeks of vacation, 1 week off for volunteering, and approved leave as long as employees want through GE vacation policy.
- Profit-sharing plans with eligibility beginning on day one of employment; payout levels and amounts can vary annually.
- Gym Membership – Free membership at selected gyms and also offers 50% reimbursement for Gym for all employees at General Electric Company.
- Tuition Assistance – Eligible full-time associates may enroll to further their undergraduate education and receive up to $50,000 tuition reimbursements per calendar year and covers application fees, tuition, course-related charges, and applicable textbook costs.
Does GE’s Employee Benefits Change for Different Jobs?
Yes, employee benefits at General Electric Company vary in accordance with the employee’s job position and region.
GE employee benefits change slightly for each region. Like the 401(k) plan is available only in America and tuition assistance and fertility assistance is available for developed countries only.
Popular Employee Benefits:
- Chick fil a employee benefits
- Disney employee benefits
- Hilton employee benefits
- rite aid benefits
- Costco Employee Benefits
- upmc employee benefits
- American express employee benefits
Discover GE Jobs and Careers
GE Employee Benefits Phone Number and customer service
GE Employee Benefits Summary
Here is a short report on the GE Employee Benefits programs –
- Health & Dental Insurance
- 401K with generous company contributions
- Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Military and Family Medical Leave
- Volunteer Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Health Saving & Flexible Spending Accounts
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Sick Days
- Fertility Assistance
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Adoption Assistance & Dependent Care
- Mental Health Care
- Tuition Assistance
- Bereavement Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Gym Membership Employee Discounts
In short, GE offers a wide variety of benefits and amenities to help employees live flexible, healthy, fulfilling lives at and outside of work. Do note that eligibility for GE Employee Benefits offerings may vary by location, working hours, employment period, and job status.
Check more Employee Benefits:
- Cisco Employee benefits
- Home depot benefits
- FedEx express benefits
- Marriott employee benefits
- Asda benefits
- tesla employee benefits
- Loblaws employee benefits
- McDonald’s employee benefits
- Apple employee benefits
Final words For GE Employee Benefits and Perks
That’s all about GE Employee Benefits, privileges, discounts, and other useful details.
Share your issues and questions about Employee Benefits at GE below and get online help here!!
How many vacation days do you get at GE?
|No paid vacation days||21%|
Does General Electric have good benefits?
General Electric Benefits include Vision Insurance, Health Insurance, and Legal Assistance, along with 12 other unique benefits in categories such as Paid Time Off and Health & Wellness. Employees score their Bonuses And Benefit an average of 56/100.
Does GE offer bonuses?
Based on current employees, 71% said they receive a yealy bonus at GE Healthcare.
Does GE have a mandatory retirement age?
The standard retirement age is 68, but GE’s pension regulation allows you to retire as early as 55 or as late as 70.