Amazon Employee Benefits UK 2022
Amazon Employee Benefits – Wants to work with Amazon UK? or looking for starting a career at Amazon UK? if yes, then you should go through the report, prepared from genuine employee reviews of Amazon in the UK.
This report will provide fully detailed information on Amazon Employee Benefits UK. In this report, I will explain all useful topics including Amazon employee benefits packages, Amazon employee benefits site, Amazon employee benefits login, and much more to mention.
So, continue reading and learn What Employee Discount benefits do Amazon employees get in the UK?
About Amazon UK
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Seattle, Washington. The company mainly deals with e-commerce, digital streaming, cloud computing, and artificial intelligence. It is also the fourth largest retailer worldwide along with Google, Apple, and Facebook.
Check more Employee Benefits:
- Cisco Employee benefits
- Home depot benefits
- FedEx express benefits
- Marriott employee benefits
- Asda benefits
- tesla employee benefits
- Loblaws employee benefits
- McDonald’s employee benefits
- Apple employee benefits
It was founded on July 5, 1994, by Jeff Bezos in Bellevue, Washington. Starting its business with an online marketplace for books and expanding it to sell electronics, software, apparel, furniture, video games, food, toys, jewelry, etc.
Amazon has a lack of store locations worldwide to serve its customers throughout a day whole a year. The company also possesses many of its locations in the United Kingdom.
What benefits could I enjoy as an Amazon UK? Amazon UK Employee Benefits and Perks
In the UK, the chain names as the best company to work with the best working environment. As the company has created more than 25,000 good jobs in the UK with a minimum wage of £9.50 per hour, the topmost offered by any retailer.
The company also offers various skills training opportunities for its employees which includes life assurance, private medical insurance, income protection, company pension plan paid breaks, etc. In addition, the company offers an innovative Career Choice program and offers 95% of tuition reimbursement (pre-pays) for courses in high-demand fields such as a degree in game design and visual communications, IT programming, and radiology, nursing, etc.
Let’s see a brief account of What Employee Discount benefits do Amazon employees get in the UK?
- Amazon’s 401(k) plan through which the company contribute between 2% and 6% of pay and a match of up to 4.5% of employee contributions
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance (Company-paid)
- Company-paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Amazon.com Employee Discount
- Maternity and Parental Leave options (Fully paid)
- Health Savings Account availability
- Employees could earn paid time off and paid holidays
- Comprehensive benefits package like private medical insurance, life assurance, income protection
- Easy access to financial counseling, estate planning, and related services in an event of a life-threatening illness or death.
- Company pension plan
- Amazon UK offers adoption assistance for qualified domestic and international adoption expenses including attorney fees, court costs, and travel for eligible employees.
- Career Choice program, an innovative program through which the retailing company pays around 95% of tuition, textbooks, and related fees for many nationally recognized courses.
- Free Employee Assistance Programme through which the company provides a confidential 24/7 care, resources, and referrals for every aspect of work and personal life for its employees.
- Career Choice program allows employees to improve in-demand professions for jobs of the future, which includes medical paralegals, technicians, robotics engineers, and solar panel installation professionals
- Career Skills program to train hourly associates in some critical job skills. Like resume writing, computer basics, and how to communicate effectively.
Do note that eligibility for Amazon employee benefits may vary by location, working hours, employment period, and job status (seasonal or temporary employment).
Amazon UK customer service number
- Amazon UK customer service number: +44 843 504 0495
- Address: 60 Holborn Viaduct, Holborn, London EC1A 2FD, United Kingdom
- Email: complaint[email protected]
- Web: https://www.amazon.co.uk/
- Twitter ID: @AmazonUK
In short, Amazon UK offers a comprehensive range of Amazon employee benefits and perks for all eligibles regardless of the job level. Do note that eligibility for Amazon Employee Benefits UK may vary by location, working hours, employment period, and job status.
That’s all about Amazon Employee Benefits UK packages and other useful details. Hopefully, this will be useful for you.
Do you have any questions or queries related to Amazon Employee Benefits UK? Drow them into below comment section.