Loblaws employee benefits
Loblaws is a Candian supermarket chain headquartered in Brampton. Working as a division of Loblaw Companies, it is also the largest food distributor in Canada. It was founded in 1919 by Theodore Loblaw and J. Milton Cork. With its stores in British Columbia, Ontario, and Quebec, the chain referred to as the best workplace in Canada.
Here are some of the major reasons why the company considered the best place to work in Canada. Continue reading carefully to know the complete matter.
What employee benefits at Loblaws?
Here, I have explained some of the major Loblaws benefits, perks, and employee discounts offered by the company.
- Loblaws offers Loblaw Virtual Learning Centre, tuition subsidies, and similar plans to promote their ongoing employee development. One may eligibility for around a flat reimbursement of around $1,200 to $2,500 annually from the company.
- Loblaw’s President’s Choice Children’s Charity
- All employees in Loblaws will get individual performance reviews every 1 month and use these data for the official purpose.
- The facility of in-house surveys and outside consultant surveys
- Performance recognition Program – Company offers many Performance recognition programs like individual performance bonuses, peer-to-peer recognition awards, on-the-spot rewards, long-service awards, etc.
- Loblaws also offers music, television, comfortable seating, casual seating throughout the head office, telecommuter workstations, private phone booth, sit-stand workstations, etc
In addition to this, the company also offers many exciting Loblaws employee benefits, perks, and discounts for its employees, which are explained below.
|Performance recognition Program||
Individual performance bonuses, peer-to-peer recognition awards, on-the-spot rewards, long-service awards, etc.
|Career planning and In-house training initiatives||The facility of in-house career planning services like mentoring, in-house training, leadership training, online training, paid internships|
|Tuition Reimbursement||100% reimbursement of tuition per year ranging from $1,200 to $2,500 is available|
|Unique training & development programs||“Buddy Program” like orientation, VP onboarding program, management development training, executive development program|
2 or 4 weeks of paid vacation and other additional paid day off is available
|Vacation policy||Loblaw vacation policies may vary by position|
|Vacation allowance||3 weeks of paid vacation is available for new employees after one year of service|
|Healthcare plan||Multiple Loblaw Healthcare plan, it may vary by position|
|Dental coverage||Routine, restorative, orthodontics, etc|
Traditional coverage on prescription drugs, employee assistance plan (EAP), physiotherapy, medical equipment and supplies, nutrition planning, chiropractor, semi-private hospital room, medical travel insurance, massage therapy, podiatrist, osteopathy, etc
|Maternity top-up||up to 75% of salary for 17 weeks|
|Parental top-up||up to 75% of salary for 11 weeks|
|Adoption top-up||up to 75% of salary for 11 weeks|
|Flexible work options||flexible working hours, telecommuting, compressed workweek|
|Additional family-friendly benefits||an academic scholarship of up to $1,500 per child is available|
|Financial benefits||defined-contribution (DC) pension plan, life & disability insurance|
|Long-term planning||life & disability insurance|
|Year-end bonuses||available to all employees|
|Share purchase plan||available to all employees|
|Additional financial benefits||
Corporate discount program, 10% Colleague Discount Program, PC Financial Pet Insurance, Loblaw Optical Discount Program, PC Mobile, online WorkPerks program, etc
|Signing bonuses||available for some positions|
|Workplace features||a medical center, Television production studio, dry cleaning services, state-of-the-art President’s Choice Insider’s Test Kitchen, convenience store, fully equipped auditorium, PC banking kiosks, IT support kiosk Reserved front-row parking for eligible (registered carpoolers and expectant mothers), private phone booth, sit-stand workstations, religious observance room, self-serve lunchroom, outdoor barbecue, discounts at local restaurants, Telecommuter workstations,|
|Commuter amenities||free parking, online carpool sign-up, electric vehicle charging stations|
Loblaws Complaint Customer Service
- Loblaws Corporate Office Headquarters
Loblaw Companies Limited
1 President’s Choice Circle
Brampton, Ontario L6Y 5S5 Canada
- Corporate Phone Number: 1-905-459-2500
- Fax Number: 1-905-861-2206
- Customer Service Number: 1-888-495-5111
- Email: [email protected]
So, if you are thinking to build up a career at Loblaws, make sure to read all mentioned Loblaws Employee Benefits packages and Loblaws Employee Discounts offered by the company. Hope that this information provided here will be useful for you.
If you have any questions or queries related to Loblaws employee benefits and perks? Drow them into below comment section. Thank you!