KPMG Employee Benefits
“KPMG” stands for “Klynveld Peat Marwick Goerdeler”, a multinational professional services network based in Amstelveen, the Netherlands, and incorporated in the United Kingdom. Being one of the Big Four accounting organizations, it has three lines of services: financial audit, tax, and advisory.
KPMG has a network of firms in 147 countries and over 219,000 employees to run their business throughout the world.
KPMG believes that employees are their most important asset and cause of this, they pledged to take care of employees, rewarding them for their hard work and dedication.
So, KPMG offers a competitive benefits program, designed to help employees build a solid financial foundation for meeting a diverse array of needs — health care, retirement security, income protection, and personal interests.
Continue reading to understand what are employee benefits at KPMG and the company culture in detail.
KPMG Employee Benefits and Previlages
KPMG has committed to helping their employees grow by rewarding them for their giving and investing in their health, well-being, and financial wellness and as part of that commitment, KPMG offers a full range of benefits designed around these components to encourage wellness in all aspects of their lives.
KPMG Employee Benefits are designed specially to take care of employee’s total well-being: physical, mental, financial, and social along with attractive discounts and privileges through KPMG’s Total Rewards program.
KPMG’s Total Rewards program is a reflection of the commitment to support wellness in a way that is flexible, personal, and meaningful and supports employee choice.
KPMG recognizes that each of the employees has its own definition of personal wellness, whether that is a focus on physical or financial well-being, mental health, or professional development.
KPMG offer programs that can support employees in each of these areas, including:
- Employee Assistance Program
- Lifestyle Spending Account
- Life and Accident Insurance
- Disability Benefits
KPMG Total Rewards program is centered on the idea of employee choice. We provide employees with a Wellness Pool, from which employees can allocate dollars to available programs that are personal and meaningful to them.
Other Benefits at KPMG
With the demands of professional and personal life, finding balance can be a challenge.
That’s why Klynveld Peat Marwick Goerdeler; KPMG offer a series of additional programs that support in meeting both – professional and personal goals, including:
- Retirement and Savings Plans – The KPMG pension plan is a defined contribution plan in which both employees and KPMG contribute. KPMG also offer a Group RRSP and Tax-Free Savings Account (TFSA)
- Support for Mental Health – KPMG offers a firm-funded annual reimbursement of $2,000 for an extensive list of mental health practitioners, as well as 24/7 access to EFAP professionals.
- Recognition – KPMG has committed to a strong culture of recognition. Thanks and Spotlight recognition programs enable all KPMG staff to express their appreciation to each other.
- Personal Care Days – For personal commitments that are unplanned, inflexible, or emergencies, and cannot be managed within the workday.
- Financial Support for Volunteering – KPMG recognizes their employees’ volunteer efforts in a variety of ways, from making a donation to their community organizations of choice for their volunteer hours to KPMG Social Impact Awards which recognize their exemplary positive social impact.
- Flexible Work Arrangements – KPMG supports a variety of flexible work arrangements to help people meet their personal or family needs.
- Wellness program: This program is designed to help eligible employees make the right choices for their personal, financial, and emotional well-being. Employees can even win prizes for participating in healthy activities throughout the year
- Leaves of Absence – Time off to help manage personal matters, including sabbatical leaves which offer extended time off to pursue interests and hobbies, volunteer, take an educational program, or travel.
- Becoming a Parent – KPMG provides income benefits for birth, four weeks of paid parental leave for new fathers and adoptive parents, and financial assistance for adoption/surrogacy related expenses.
Hopefully, you like the available information on KPMG Employee Benefits and Discounts.
Feel free to contact us for any of the above KPMG HR or employee helpline contacts if you are unable to get any employee benefits at KPMG.
For online assistance, share the issues in the comment box and get help here. Thank you!