KPMG Employee Benefits 2023, Kpmg employee discounts
KPMG Employee Benefits 2023 – “KPMG” stands for “Klynveld Peat Marwick Goerdeler”, a multinational professional services network based in Amstelveen, the Netherlands, and incorporated in the United Kingdom. Being one of the Big Four accounting organizations, it has three lines of services: financial audit, tax, and advisory.
KPMG has a network of firms in 147 countries and over 219,000 employees to run their business throughout the world.
KPMG believes that employees are their most important asset and cause of this, they pledged to take care of employees, rewarding them for their hard work and dedication.
So, KPMG offers a competitive benefits program, designed to help employees build a solid financial foundation for meeting a diverse array of needs — health care, retirement security, income protection, and personal interests.
Continue reading to understand what are employee benefits at KPMG and the company culture in detail.
KPMG Employee Benefits and Previlages
It has committed to helping their employees grow by rewarding them for their giving and investing in their health, well-being, and financial wellness and as part of that commitment, KPMG offers a full range of benefits designed around these components to encourage wellness in all aspects of their lives.
KPMG’s Total Rewards program is a reflection of the commitment to support wellness in a way that is flexible, personal, and meaningful and supports employee choice.
It recognizes that each of the employees has its own definition of personal wellness, whether that is a focus on physical or financial well-being, mental health, or professional development.
KPMG offers programs that can support employees in each of these areas, including:
- Employee Assistance Program
- Lifestyle Spending Account
- Life and Accident Insurance
- Disability Benefits
KPMG Total Rewards program is centered on the idea of employee choice. We provide employees with a Wellness Pool, from which employees can allocate dollars to available programs that are personal and meaningful to them.
KPMG Employee Benefits are designed specially to take care of employees’ total well-being: physical, mental, financial, and social along with attractive discounts and privileges through KPMG’s Total Rewards program.
Other KPMG Employee Benefits
With the demands of professional and personal life, finding balance can be a challenge.
That’s why Klynveld Peat Marwick Goerdeler; KPMG offer a series of additional programs that support in meeting both – professional and personal goals, including:
Retirement and Savings Plans –
- The KPMG pension plan is a defined contribution plan in which both employees and KPMG contribute. KPMG also offer a Group RRSP and Tax-Free Savings Account (TFSA)
Support for Mental Health –
- KPMG offers a firm-funded annual reimbursement of $2,000 for an extensive list of mental health practitioners, as well as 24/7 access to EFAP professionals.
- KPMG has committed to a strong culture of recognition. Thanks and Spotlight recognition programs enable all KPMG staff to express their appreciation to each other.
Personal Care Days –
- For personal commitments that are unplanned, inflexible, or emergencies, and cannot be managed within the workday.
Financial Support for Volunteering –
- KPMG recognizes their employees’ volunteer efforts in a variety of ways, from making a donation to their community organizations of choice for their volunteer hours to KPMG Social Impact Awards which recognize their exemplary positive social impact.
Flexible Work Arrangements –
- KPMG supports a variety of flexible work arrangements to help people meet their personal or family needs.
- This program is designed to help eligible employees make the right choices for their personal, financial, and emotional well-being. Employees can even win prizes for participating in healthy activities throughout the year
Leaves of Absence –
- Time off to help manage personal matters, including sabbatical leaves which offer extended time off to pursue interests and hobbies, volunteer, take an educational program, or travel.
Becoming a Parent –
- KPMG provides income benefits for birth, four weeks of paid parental leave for new fathers and adoptive parents, and financial assistance for adoption/surrogacy-related expenses.
Check more Employee Benefits:
- Cisco Employee benefits
- Home depot benefits
- FedEx express benefits
- Marriott employee benefits
- Asda benefits
- tesla employee benefits
- Loblaws employee benefits
- McDonald’s employee benefits
- Apple employee benefits
Final words For KPMG Employee Benefits
Hopefully, you like the available information on KPMG Employee Benefits and Discounts.
Feel free to contact us for any of the above KPMG HR or employee helpline contacts if you are unable to get any employee benefits at KPMG.
For online assistance, share the issues in the comment box and get help here. Thank you!
Kpmg employee discounts
KPMG offers discounts to employees on a range of products and services, including:
- Travel: KPMG’s travel agency offers discounts on hotels, flights, car rentals and more for employees.
- Dining: Discounts on dining at restaurants, bars, and cafes are available to employees.
- Health and wellness: Employees are eligible for discounts on health insurance, gym memberships and other health-related services.
- Financial services: Employees are eligible for discounts on financial services, including banking, investment, and other services.
- Entertainment: Employees get discounts on concerts, movies, sporting events and more.
- Retail: Employees will save money on clothing, electronics, home products, and much more.
Employees can access KPMG employee discounts by logging into the company intranet or using the KPMG Perks at Work App.
Below are additional details on the discounts available to KPMG employees:
- KPMG’s travel agency offers discounts of up to 30% for flights, hotels, rental cars, and other services.
- Employees of KPMG can enjoy discounts up to 50% off on concerts, movies, sporting events and more.
- Employees of KPMG can save 15% on health insurance and gym memberships.
- Employees of KPMG can save 10% on financial services, including banking, investment, and other services.
- Discounts at retail stores: KPMG staff can save up 25% on clothing, electronics, household goods and more.
- Employees of KPMG can enjoy discounts up to 20% at restaurants, bars, cafes and other eateries.
FAQs for KPMG Employee Benefits
KPMG offers a wide range of benefits to its employees, including vision insurance, life insurance, health insurance, dental insurance, disability insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, and more.
Your job status and service years will determine the paid vacation you receive per year. As an example, entry-level employees typically receive 15 days of paid leave per year plus 10 sick days.
KPMG matches employee contributions to their 401(k) plan up to 6% of their salary.
KPMG provides dental insurance for its employees. This covers basic services and major procedures.
KPMG offers vision insurance to its employees, which covers eye exams, contacts and glasses.
KPMG provides disability insurance for its employees. This coverage replaces income if an employee cannot perform their job due to illness or injury.
Benefits vary in terms of eligibility. Health insurance, for example, is available to full-time staff, but 401(k) plans are only open to those who have worked at the company for at least one year.
COBRA may allow you to continue your health coverage if you leave KPMG. You may be able rollover your 401(k). plan into another 401k plan or an IRA.
Filing a claim varies according to the type and amount of benefits. For example, you’ll need to contact the health insurance provider to file a health insurance claim.
You can find various resources to help you better understand your employee benefits. Information can be found on your company’s website, in your employee manual, or by speaking to your HR representative.