Deloitte Employee Benefits and Perks 2020
With more than 100,000 professionals, Deloitte provides audit and assurance, consulting, tax, risk, and financial advisory services to a broad cross-section of the largest corporations and governmental agencies.
Deloitte believes that to be an undisputed leader in professional services, and they can equip you with the resources that can make a positive impact on your well-being journey.
A vision is to create a leadership culture focused on the development and well-being of their people, and cause of this, it offers an impressive range of Employee Benefits at Deloitte which helps employees to entail their physical, mental, and emotional well-being.
Deloitte Employee Benefits program includes health insurance, income protection, paid time off, educational scholarships, and more.
So, if you are an employee or corporate at Deloitte, read here you can get additionally paid from Deloitte.
What Are Deloitte Employee Benefits and Perks to enjoy?
At Deloitte, employees are the greatest asset of their success and they care about it. And, the chain also wants to be successful in their professional and personal lives.
To treat its employees well, Deloitte offers a competitive rewards package of pay, job benefits, discounts, and opportunities with choice and flexibility for their employees and dependent.
Deloitte’s Total Rewards and Benefits program offers a comprehensive variety of programs and resources to support the life journey of the professionals. It also reflects on their continued commitment to lead from the front in everything they do.
Eligibility for Deloitte Employee Benefits depends on employment status; full-time or part-time, length of service, and position within the company.
So, if you are an employee or corporate at Deloitte, read below what attractive beneﬁt you can get besides attractive salary packages.
Paid time off and holidays at Deloitte
Deloitte’s PTO program gives its professionals an allotment of days that encompass vacation and paid time off. It gives Deloitte professionals the flexibility and responsibility to manage their time off in a way that makes sense for them and the organization. It combines time off for various reasons into one program to allow professionals more control over when and why to take time off from.
Life and family
Deloitte believes in leveraging our commitment to the community to also enable experts to grow as complete individuals and socially responsible leaders. The sabbatical program lets professional’s request leave and provides them with an opportunity to:
- Follow their passion in support of key community initiatives
- Refresh and renew themselves to help increase their effectiveness, creativity, and productivity
All women professionals at Deloitte are entitled to maternity leave as per Maternity Benefits Act, 1961.
Deloitte maternity leave program provides women professionals 26 weeks of paid maternity leave.
Male professionals are entitled to five days of adoption/paternity leave as non-primary caregivers and 10 days as a primary caregiver.
Deloitte Health Benefits
Deloitte provides its professionals and their dependents with flexible insurance coverage, hospitalization insurance with a floater coverage option for the professionals and their families.
Discounted health screenings/screening
Preventive care can help ensure that our professionals and their dependents stay well. Deloitte in India (Offices of the US) has introduced a discounted health screenings program which is available to professionals’ families.
Live well program
Deloitte care for the emotional well-being of its professionals.
The live well program is a confidential, short term solution-focused counseling program for professionals and their dependent family members for various physical, dietary, and emotional issues at the workplace or at home.
Examples of such matters may include marital counseling, child care, anxiety, and conflicts in the workplace.
24/7 online health portal
This is an online health service available to our professionals. It provides services including:
- Online health risk assessment: Professionals receive a health assessment based on an online questionnaire
- Specialists on call: Professionals get easy access to medical specialists & nutritionists by telephone and email.
- Doctor on call: Professionals may consult a panel of general physicians online to discuss a health query/ queries, 24×7.
- Call from the doctor: Professionals may request a call from the doctor to discuss health issues for themselves and their families.
- Personalized counsel: Professionals get access to a panel of nutritionists and receive a personalized diet plan.
Empowered Well-being provides the opportunity for our people to personalize experiences in the ways that matter most to them in body, mind, and purpose.
Wellness goal guide
Health goals are important for mental and physical wellness!
As professionals set their business-related goals, Deloitte encourages them to set goals for themselves in this area too by using a health and wellness goal setting kit!
Rewards and recognition
Deloitte Rewards and recognition program provides opportunities to reward individuals and teams who have made unique and outstanding contributions above and beyond the normal expectations of their roles.
Additional benefits at Deloitte
- Car lease program – Professionals at the ‘Senior’ designation level and above are eligible for the car lease option. Eligible professionals may opt for a fully loaded lease that covers insurance and maintenance for a three year period.
- Employee discount program – Through Deloitte vendor, professionals have access to discounts on a variety of goods and services including groceries, apparel, movie tickets, electronics, vacations, and personal care items.
- PDA program – Professionals at the ‘Senior’ designation level and above are eligible for a PDA/mobile device, with approved plans, provided by the organization.
- Onsite fitness gyms – Fitness gyms are available at specified locations.
- In-house wellness rooms– Deloitte has wellness rooms that can be used by specialists at specified locations.
- Relocation assistance – Deloitte provides relocation assistance to professionals who move within the country or state as well as to another country at the request of Deloitte. Relocation assistance reimburses professionals for actual costs incurred while moving to the new Deloitte work location.
Hopefully, you like the available information on Deloitte Employee Benefits.
If you have any questions or queries related to employee benefits at Deloitte? Drop them into the below comment section. Thank you!