TD bank employee benefits – TD Bank employee Discounts 2022
- 1 TD bank employee benefits – TD Bank employee Discounts 2022
- 2 TD bank employee benefits
- 3 TD bank employee benefits Eligibility and restrictions
- 4 Contact TD Bank Customer Service for TD BANK Perks
- 5 FAQs For TD Bank Employee Benefits
- 6 Author
TD Bank employee benefits – Discounts – Wants to work with TD Bank? or looking for starting a career at TD Bank?
if yes, then you should go through the report, prepared from genuine TD bank employee reviews.
This report will provide fully detailed information on TD Bank employee benefits. In this report, we will also discuss some useful topics like TD Bank employee benefits packages, TD Bank employee benefits site, TD Bank employee benefits login, and much more to mention.
Check more Employee Benefits:
- Cisco Employee benefits
- Home depot benefits
- FedEx express benefits
- Marriott employee benefits
- Asda benefits
- tesla employee benefits
- Loblaws employee benefits
- McDonald’s employee benefits
- Apple employee benefits
So, continue reading and learn what different TD Bank employee benefits, you can enjoy with the TD Bank employee login site.
About Toronto-Dominion Bank
Toronto-Dominion Bank is a Canadian multinational banking and financial services corporation known as TD Bank.
Headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, the bank has thousands of branches in Canada, America, and the united kingdom.
It was founded on 1 February 1955 with the merger of the Bank of Toronto and The Dominion Bank.
To run their business continuously, the bank employees around 89,000 employees to serve about 26 million clients worldwide.
The bank also offers handsome TD Bank employee benefits for its employees in order to attract and also to retain the best active and talented staff.
These help the bank to improve its customer service and services and so the business. They do so to create a good work culture and the environment with supportive management to improve their business standards.
So, if you’re working at any TD Bank, then make sure to check what different TD Bank employee benefits, you can enjoy while working for the bank.
TD bank employee benefits
In order to attract, retain the best active and talented staff, TD bank offers a broad range of attractive TD bank employee benefits packages for its employees. Employees working with TD bank can have access to these amazing benefits with TD bank employee benefits login.
Check out below what different TD Bank employee benefits, you can enjoy while working for the bank.
- Retirement Plans
- Fully bank-paid defined benefit pension plan of eligbile employees. Canada Pension Plan/Quebec Pension Plan
- 401(k) retirement plan – TD contribute between 2% and 6% of pay and a match of up to 4.5% of employee contributions.
- Group Personal Pension Plan for eligible employees
- Benefit Plans
- Options for disability, medical, dental, life, and accident insurance as well as vision care.
- Health consultation services
- Spending Accounts and Health Savings Account
- Medical reimbursement and dependent care
- Fitness programs, counseling, and preventive care programs.
- Employee discounts for various events, attractions, products, services, etc.
- Paid vacation based on job level
- Employee Ownership Plan
- Share Incentive Plan
- Retiree medical and dental benefits for eligibles ones.
- Employee Support Programs
- On-site wellness services, Cancer awareness seminars, massages, aromatherapy, heart-health assessments, reflexology, blood pressure monitoring, eye checks, health and nutrition sessions and
- Online health risk assessment, wellness tools, etc.
- Flu shot program and flu shot reimbursement program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Backup childcare for full-/part-time, emergency, temporary and occasional childcare
- Critical Incident Trauma Response
- Employee Banking Benefits – Discounts on a range of credit products and services
- TD Helps Program for confidential financial advice on loans, loan extensions, mortgage capitalization, etc.
TD bank employee benefits Eligibility and restrictions
- Both, part-time and full-time permanent employees are eligible for all TD bank employee benefits packages.
- Employees residing outside of Canada, the U.S. and the U.K. become eligible for mostly all of the packages, mention here.
- Part-time employees in Canada must work at least 15 hours/week throughout the year to be eligible for TD employee Benefits Plan.
- All Canadian employees must have above 3 months’ continuous employment for Employee Ownership Plan and pension plan.
- U.S.: Short-term/long-term disability employee benefits are eligible for only those who worked 30 hours or more per a week.
- Temporary employees in Canada may receive vacation pay instead of paid vacation
- Paid vacation entitlement is 25 days regardless of employees in the UK regardless of job level and length of service.
Retiree medical and dental programs are closed for new members.
Contact TD Bank Customer Service for TD BANK Perks
- Toll-Free Number: (888) 751-9000 General Assistance
- Customer Service: (800) 937-2000
- Live Customer Service: (888) 751-9000 General Assistance
- Self-Service Phone Line:
- (877) 700-2913 Cross-border Banking
- (800) 815-6849 Home Equity Loans and Lines of Credit
- (866) 325-4516 Mortgage Loans
- (800) 400-3603 TD Ameritrade
- (888) 561-8861 TD Cards
- (888) 568-7130 TD Connect Card
- (855) 219-8050 TD Go Card
- (866) 235-1248 TD Wealth
- Visit contact page
- Corporate Office Address:
TD Bank Operations CenterP.O. Box 219Lewiston, Maine 04243-0219United States
In short, Td bank offers a comprehensive range of TD Bank employee benefits and perks equally for all eligibles regardless of the job level.
That’s all about TD Bank employee benefits packages and other useful details. Hopefully, this will be useful for you.
Do you have any questions or queries related to TD Bank employee benefits and perks? Drow them into below comment section.
FAQs For TD Bank Employee Benefits
Q. How much PTO does TD Bank give?
✔ Td Bank’s PTO and Vacation policy typically gives 20-30 days off a year. As a result, Td Bank’s advantages and PTO Package averages represent a $1500 – $2500 cash value per month.
Q. Does TD Bank offer a pension?
✔ TD provides a defined benefit pension to every eligible employee. On March 1, 2009, a new plan delivered an industry-leading fully bank-paid pension and the flexibility to have an optional top-up at a very reasonable cost.
Q. Does TD Bank have a dress code?
✔ Yes, Formal wear. Button down shirt, slacks, tie.
Q. How many branches does TD have in Canada?
✔ 1,100 branches
Q. Why should I work at TD?
✔ This is a place where you can realize your aspirations and achieve your dreams within an inclusive and supportive environment. Collaborating with expert associates on exciting and hard work, every worker has the chance to make a profound impact on our business – and our communities.
Q. Who owns TD Bank in Canada?
✔ Toronto-Dominion Bank