Henry Ford Employee Benefits 2023 – Henry Ford Health Systems Employee Discounts
Henry Ford Health Systems Employee Benefits and Discounts – What company benefits do you consider most important?
Competitive pay? A company match 401(k)? Three weeks of vacation? If you think so, then you need to read this article.
Here, in this article, I am going to explain Henry Ford Health Systems Employee Benefits, and Perks in Details.
I will also reveal Henry Ford Health Systems Employee Discounts, Henry Ford Health Systems Employee Login, and related details that make you choose Henry Ford Health Systems as the first to start your career.
Motives for offering Henry Ford Health Systems Employee Benefits
When it comes to employee benefits, Henry Ford Health Systems stands first in the industry.
For new job seekers, today’s labor pool considers workplace flexibility, working with a purpose, and a commitment to health and well-being as top influencers as the considering factors in chopping a new employer.
Workplace flexibility doesn’t mean doing yoga. Instead, it promotes leniency as to how and where an employee works to better meet his or her needs and the needs of the business.
Henry Ford Health Systems has embraced flexible work schedules for employees who can perform their jobs outside the regular nine-to-five.
Additionally, there are many reasons that make job seekers choose Henry Ford Health Systems as the first to start your career.
Read here what extraordinary employee benefits, Henry Ford Health Systems offers to its employees.
Henry Ford Health Employee Benefits
To support a healthy balance, Henry Ford Health Systems offers multiple cores and supplemental coverage for employees’ physical and mental well-being and feel your best which are explained below –
- My Choice Rewards offers a number of options for combined medical, vision, and prescription coverage.
- Free primary care, generic prescriptions, dental exams, dental cleanings, eye exams
- Company-sponsored fitness challenges and events
- Onsite and weight management programs
- Endurance event reimbursement program
- Infertility and adoption benefits
- Free telemedicine benefits
- Orthodontic coverage
- Incentive-based wellness program
My Choice Rewards is a program as diverse that offers dozens of options to employees to opt from including compensation, benefits, work/life balance, and learning options that enhance your career and add value to your personal life.
Henry Ford Vacation Policy – Paid Time off
Henry Ford Health System observes the following legal holidays as paid system-wide holidays:
- New Year’s Day, Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day and
For more information, please review the Holiday Pay Guidelines found on OneHENRY.
Other Employee Benefits at Henry Ford Health Systems
All Henry Ford Health System employees are provided access to many different perks including
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition ReimbursementHenry Ford Kids Child Care Center, Employee Health and Wellness
- Paid Time off, and a whole host of other benefits and services
Current Henry Ford Health System employees are encouraged to take advantage of the many benefits available.
Popular Employee Benefits:
- Chick fil a employee benefits
- Disney employee benefits
- Hilton employee benefits
- rite aid benefits
- Costco Employee Benefits
- upmc employee benefits
- American express employee benefits
Signing into Henry Ford Employee Self Service brings employees personal human resources information, including your benefits options, policies, Henry Ford University, pay processes and practices, training and development, and leave of absence, just to name a few.
Planning for the Future at Henry Ford Health System
In order to support a healthy balance between living for today while preparing financially for tomorrow, employees are eligible for
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Personal and professional development classes
- Flexible spending accounts
- Leave of absence programs
- Mentoring program
- Short term and long term disability insurance
Henry Ford Health System Human Resources
HENRY Human Resources department page offers access to additional information for Henry Ford employees.
These additional resources of the HENRY Human Resources portal include:
- Payroll information
- Learning and development
- Retirement program information
- Attendance Policy
- Paid holiday information
- Overtime and FLSA
- Schedule of pay dates
To access this information you’ll need to be logged onto the HFHS network.
Not at work? Use remote access to log-on to the HFHS network.
You May Also Like To Check:
- Delta Employee Benefits
- Chick-fil-A Employee Benefits
- Air Canada Employee Benefits
- Meijer Employee Benefits
- Deloitte Employee Benefits
- Kaiser Permanente Employee Benefits
About Henry Ford Health System
Henry Ford Health System is one of the nation’s leading health care providers operating as a not-for-profit corporation. It was founded in 1915 by auto pioneer Henry Ford and managed by President and Chief Executive Officer Wright Lassiter III.
Henry Ford Health System operates hospitals, medical centers, Henry Ford Medical Group, and has more than 1,200 physicians practicing in over 40 specialties.
With more than 31,000 employees, Henry Ford Hospital recognized for clinical excellence in cardiology, cardiovascular surgery, neurology and neurosurgery, cancer treatment, sports medicine, orthopedics, multi-organ transplants, etc.
Check more Employee Benefits:
- Cisco Employee benefits
- Home depot benefits
- FedEx express benefits
- Marriott employee benefits
- Asda benefits
- tesla employee benefits
- Loblaws employee benefits
- McDonald’s employee benefits
- Apple employee benefits
Henry Ford Health Systems Employee Discounts 2023
As HFHS employees, you can benefit yourself from Corporate Discounts on cars (Chrysler, Audi, Ford, GM, Porsche), hotels, cellphone service, sports events, concerts, computers, software, child care and more!
Henry Ford Health System Customer Service
For general inquiries, call:
- Detroit or Southeast Michigan Patients: (800) 436-7936
- Jackson or South Central Michigan Patients: (517) 205-4800
To contact a hospital, call:
- Henry Ford Hospital
Phone: (313) 916-2600
- Henry Ford Allegiance Health
Phone: (517) 205-4800
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospital
Phone: (586) 263-2300
- Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital
Phone: (248) 325-1000
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Phone: (734) 246-6000
Final words For Henry Ford Health Systems Employee Benefits and Discounts
Hopefully, you like the available information on Henry Ford Employee Benefits, Incentives, and Discounts. If you have any questions or queries related to employee benefits at Henry Ford Health System? Drop them into the below comment section. Thank you!
You May Also Like To Check:
- Chase Bank Employee Benefits
- KeyBank Employee Benefits
- Dunkin Donuts Employee Benefits
- Capital One Employee Benefits
- United Airlines Employee Benefits
- Allstate Employee Benefits
- PetSmart Employee Benefits
- Verizon Employee Benefits
- Amazon Employee Benefits UK
- HCA Healthcare Employee Benefits
Do Henry Ford employees get Ford discounts?
As Henry Ford Health employees, you can avail of Corporate Discounts on cars (Chrysler, Audi, Ford, GM, Porsche), sports events, cellphone service, computers, concerts, hotels, software, child care, and more! The House Staff Lounge is located in the H1 corridor.
Does Henry Ford match 401k?
HFHS will match your contributions as follows: After a one-year waiting time, you will also be enrolled in a supplemental account with other employer-paid contributions from HFHS based on the following formula: your compensation X (times) a rate of 1.25% to 2.75%.
Does Henry Ford Hospital have a pension plan?
You receive one year of Vesting Service for each HFHS payroll year that you earn at least 1,000 Hours of Service. Pension Plan Vesting: To be 100% vested in the Pension Plan, you must have made at least 3 years of Vesting Services.
Is Henry Ford Health System for profit?
Henry Ford Health System is an integrated, not-for-profit healthcare organization in Metro Detroit.
Check more Employee Benefits: