- 1 Henry Ford Employee Benefits and Perks 2020
- 2 Henry Ford Health Employee Benefits
- 3 Henry Ford Vacation Policy – Paid Time off
- 4 Other Employee Benefits at Henry Ford Health Systems
- 5 About Henry Ford Health System
Henry Ford Employee Benefits and Perks 2020
What company benefits do you consider most important?
Competitive pay? A company match 401(k)? Three weeks of vacation?
If you think so, then you need to read this article.
Here, in this article, I am going to explain Henry Ford Health Systems Employee Benefits, and Perks in Details. I will also reveal Henry Ford Health Systems Employee Discounts, Henry Ford Health Systems Employee Login, and related details that make you choose Henry Ford Health Systems as the first to start your career.
Motives for offering Henry Ford Health Systems Employee Benefits
When it comes to employee benefits, Henry Ford Health Systems stands first in the industry.
For new job seekers, today’s labor pool considers workplace flexibility, working with a purpose, and a commitment to health and well-being as top influencers as the considering factors in chopping a new employer.
Workplace flexibility doesn’t mean doing yoga. Instead, it promotes leniency as to how and where an employee works to better meet his or her needs and the needs of the business.
Henry Ford Health Systems has embraced flexible work schedules for employees who can perform their jobs outside the regular nine-to-five. Additionally, there are many reasons that make job seekers choose Henry Ford Health Systems as the first to start your career.
Read here what extraordinary employee benefits, Henry Ford Health Systems offers to its employees.
Henry Ford Health Employee Benefits
To support a healthy balance, Henry Ford Health Systems offers multiple cores and supplemental coverage for employees’ physical and mental well-being and feel your best which are explained below –
- My Choice Rewards offers a number of options for combined medical, vision, and prescription coverage.
- Free primary care, generic prescriptions, dental exams, dental cleanings, eye exams
- Company-sponsored fitness challenges and events
- Onsite and weight management programs
- Endurance event reimbursement program
- Infertility and adoption benefits
- Free telemedicine benefits
- Orthodontic coverage
- Incentive-based wellness program
My Choice Rewards is a program as diverse that offers dozens of options to employees to opt from including compensation, benefits, work/life balance, and learning options that enhance your career and add value to your personal life.
Henry Ford Vacation Policy – Paid Time off
Henry Ford Health System observes the following legal holidays as paid system-wide holidays:
- New Year’s Day, Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day and
For more information, please review the Holiday Pay Guidelines found on OneHENRY.
Other Employee Benefits at Henry Ford Health Systems
All Henry Ford Health System employees are provided access to many different perks including
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition ReimbursementHenry Ford Kids Child Care Center, Employee Health and Wellness
- Paid Time off, and a whole host of other benefits and services
Current Henry Ford Health System employees are encouraged to take advantage of the many benefits available.
Signing into Henry Ford Employee Self Service brings employees personal human resources information, including your benefits options, policies, Henry Ford University, pay processes and practices, training and development, and leave of absence, just to name a few.
Planning for the Future at Henry Ford Health System
In order to support a healthy balance between living for today while preparing financially for tomorrow, employees are eligible for
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Personal and professional development classes
- Flexible spending accounts
- Leave of absence programs
- Mentoring program
- Short term and long term disability insurance
Henry Ford Health System Human Resources
HENRY Human Resources department page offers access to additional information for Henry Ford employees.
These additional resources of the HENRY Human Resources portal include:
- Payroll information
- Learning and development
- Retirement program information
- Attendance Policy
- Paid holiday information
- Overtime and FLSA
- Schedule of pay dates
To access this information you’ll need to be logged onto the HFHS network.
Not at work? Use remote access to log-on to the HFHS network.
About Henry Ford Health System
Henry Ford Health System is one of the nation’s leading health care providers operating as a not-for-profit corporation. It was founded in 1915 by auto pioneer Henry Ford and managed by President and Chief Executive Officer Wright Lassiter III.
Henry Ford Health System operates hospitals, medical centers, Henry Ford Medical Group, and has more than 1,200 physicians practicing in over 40 specialties.
With more than 31,000 employees, Henry Ford Hospital recognized for clinical excellence in cardiology, cardiovascular surgery, neurology and neurosurgery, cancer treatment, sports medicine, orthopedics, multi-organ transplants, etc.
Henry Ford Health System Customer Service
For general inquiries, call:
- Detroit or Southeast Michigan Patients: (800) 436-7936
- Jackson or South Central Michigan Patients: (517) 205-4800
To contact a hospital, call:
- Henry Ford Hospital
Phone: (313) 916-2600
- Henry Ford Allegiance Health
Phone: (517) 205-4800
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospital
Phone: (586) 263-2300
- Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital
Phone: (248) 325-1000
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Phone: (734) 246-6000
Hopefully, you like the available information on Henry Ford Employee Benefits, Incentives, and Discounts. If you have any questions or queries related to employee benefits at Henry Ford Health System? Drop them into the below comment section. Thank you!