Starbucks Employee Benefits and Perks 2020
Starbucks Corporation, the largest coffeehouse chain in the world is worried about its employees. Cause of this, it offers an impressive range of Starbucks Employee Benefits which helps employees to entail their physical, mental, and emotional well-being.
From free coffee to pay bonuses, Starbucks partners enjoy some of the most competitive and comprehensive benefits available.
Starbucks Job Benefits includes base pay and bonus, benefits, retirement savings, stock and perks as well as health insurance, paid time off, income protection, educational scholarships, and more to meets a diverse array of needs; health care, retirement security, and personal interests.
Starbucks Benefits ensure that employees thrive in every aspect of life.
So, if you are an employee or corporate at Starbucks, read here you can get additionally paid from the restaurant.
Starbucks Career Benefits and Perks
Starbucks Corporation is an American multinational chain of coffeehouses and roastery known for serving hot and cold drinks, whole-bean coffee, micro-ground instant coffee. It was founded in 1971 by Jerry Baldwin, Zev Siegl, and Gordon Bowker at Seattle’s Pike Place Market.
Operating over 30,000 locations worldwide in more than 70 countries, it is the largest coffeehouse chain in the world.
Headquartered in Seattle, Washington, it has appointed more than 346,000 skilled people to serve customers throughout the day, 365 days, 24X7 hours.
To keep its employees happy, loyal, and engaged, Starbucks coffeehouse is providing a unique and comprehensive Starbucks Employee Benefits program like various types of savings plans and welfare benefits after the employees’ retirement.
So, if you are an employee or corporate at Starbucks, read below what you can get additionally paid from the Starbucks restaurant?
Empowered to live life well – Starbucks Job Benefits
Starbucks restaurant offers affordable healthcare insurance and a first-class career benefits for its staff which could have a great impact on its employees’ career. These includes –
- Health Coverage – Starbucks offers partners the choice of multiple coverage levels for medical, dental and vision plans, as well as Health Care and Dependent Care reimbursement accounts, life insurance, disability and accident coverage.
- Paid Time Off – Both non-retail and retail partners are eligible for paid vacation days and partner and family sick time, while salaried / non-retail partners also receive two personal days per year. Starbucks observes seven paid holidays, during which retail hourly partners are paid 1½ times their base hourly rate of pay for any hours worked on these holidays.
- Stock and Savings – Starbucks competitive 401(k) retirement plan includes a generous company match, and offer partners discounted company stock (S.I.P.) as well as participation in our equity reward program, Bean Stock.
- Parental Leave – Eligible partners welcoming a new child may receive time off and pay replacement through parental leave. Starbucks also provides Family Expansion Reimbursement of up to $10,000 per adoption, surrogacy or Intrauterine Insemination for eligible partners.
- Commuter Benefit – Starbucks provides their partners easy ways to take care of work-related commuter expenses, like transit passes funded by pretax payroll deductions.
- Education – Starbucks offers eligible partners the opportunity to earn a bachelor’s degree with 100% tuition coverage, coaching, counseling and advising through Arizona State University’s top-ranked online degree programs.
- Partner Assistance – Starbucks Caring Unites Partners (CUP) Fund helps Starbucks partners in financial crisis resulting from illness, death in the family, natural disasters or other extreme circumstances.
Other Benefits at Starbucks – Perks to Enjoy
Besides first-class career benefits, the largest coffeehouse also offers many additional persk to enjoy uniformally throughout the company.
Check what other benefits and perks that its staff could enjoy at any Starbucks restaurant –
- Coffee and Tea Markout
Partners are eligible to receive a free pound of coffee or box of tea every week.
- In-Store Discount
Partners receive a 30% discount on purchases of beverages, merchandise and food.
- Affiliate Discounts
Partners enjoy discounts at local and national retailers as well as select providers of benefits like auto, home and pet insurance.
- Recognition Programs
- Starbucks recognizes partner contributions at all levels of achievement through formal and informal programs.
- [email protected] by Care.com
All U.S. partners have access to up to 10 backup care days for kids and adults per year, plus senior care planning and a premium membership to Care.com.
- Partner Networks
These employee resource groups bring together partners with common interests, helping connect them to growth opportunities and ways to serve communities.
- Spotify Premium Subscription
All U.S. partners enjoy full-service Spotify, choosing what to listen to, creating radio stations and accessing Starbucks® in-store playlists.
- Matching Gifts Program
Starbucks match partners’ individual contributions of financial gifts or time to eligible nonprofits; up to $1,500 per fiscal year.
- Elite Athlete Program
Starbucks supports partners participating in athletics at a world-class level.
- On-Site Gym, Daycare and Dry Cleaning
Partners working in the Starbucks Support Center enjoy multiple services under one roof, designed to enhance work-life balance.
Overall, employee benefits at Starbucks go beyond the common benefits compares to others in the field. Starbucks job benefits aim to enhance employee’s personal & financial security through handsome benefits programs and packages.
Starbucks Customer Service
For general inquiries, call them on 18602660010. Alternatively, send an email on [email protected].
For queries regarding the Starbucks Card, please send an email on [email protected].
For media queries, please contact Press.
Love coffee, love people? Find out about working for Starbucks.
List of select stores live on Mobile Order and Pay
Terms and Conditions for 50% off on tall beverage- My Starbucks Rewards™️ Special
So, if you are thinking to build up a career at Starbucks, make sure to read all Starbucks Career Benefits and Employee Discounts offered by the coffeehouse.
Hopefully, you like the available information on Starbucks Employee Benefits.
If you have any questions or queries related to employee benefits at Starbucks? Drop them into the below comment section. Thank you!