- 1 Gap Employee Benefits and Perks 2021
- 2 What perks and benefits, could I get as an employee at any Gap Store?
- 3 Gap Employee Benefits Login at https://intranet.gap.com Step by Step Guide
- 4 Gap Customer Service
- 5 Gap Employee Benefits FAQs
Gap Employee Benefits and Perks 2021
Gap Employee Benefits – The Gap, Inc., commonly known as Gap is an American worldwide clothing and accessories retailer. Founded by Donald Fisher and Doris F. Fisher in 1969, it is recognized as the best fashion retailer across the world.
To supports employees and increases their engagement at work, they offer its employees offering great financial incentives, work-life integration, and benefits aimed at helping employees make the most of their professional and personal lives.
Popular Employee Benefits:
- Chick fil a employee benefits
- Disney employee benefits
- Hilton employee benefits
- rite aid benefits
- Costco Employee Benefits
- upmc employee benefits
- American express employee benefits
The workplace culture and benefits at Gap are designed specially to meet employee’s professional and personal and their families. In addition, improved wages and scheduling practices help employees to experience greater stability and flexibility, and expanded parental leave benefits allow parents more time for bonding.
So, if you’re looking for a job at Gap or working at any Gap, read below what employee benefits at Gap, you can enjoy as a part of it?
What perks and benefits, could I get as an employee at any Gap Store?
To supports employees and increases their engagement at work, Gap provides its employees offering financial incentives, work-life integration, and benefits aimed at helping employees make the most of their professional and personal lives.
The workplace culture and benefits at Gap are designed specially to meet employee’s professional and personal and their families.
In addition, improved wages and scheduling practices help employees to experience greater stability and flexibility, and expanded parental leave benefits allow parents more time for bonding.
Below is a breakdown of the benefits packages offered by Gap –
- HEALTHCARE – Gap store chain offers a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance plans to its employees designed to fit the diverse needs of you and your family. Gap also allows employees with an option to participate in a Health Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA) to save tax-free dollars to pay for certain health care expenses not covered by your medical, dental, or vision plans.
- MERCHANDISE DISCOUNT
- Gap store chain offers 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic, and Old Navy
- 30% off at Outlet and
- 25% off at Athleta for all employees and their spouses or domestic partners.
- EMPLOYEE STOCK PLAN –
- An opportunity for employees to participate in the Employee Stock Purchase Plan to contribute a percentage of their base pay to Gap Inc. stock at a discount.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) allows full- and part-time employees to purchase Gap Inc. stock at a 15% discount quarterly
- GapShare 401(k) plan – matches employees’ contributions dollar for dollar up to 4% of base pay, with 100% immediate vesting
- TIME AWAY
- Gap Inc offers the most competitive vacation policy in the industry, PTO days for vacation, personal time, or illness.
- Paid Sick Leave is available for eligible part-time employees.
- Gap Inc offer up to seven paid holidays per year and a Leave of Absence plan
- COMMUTER PROGRAMS – Gap commuter benefits program administered by WageWorks that allows employees to save money on eligible commuting costs through automatic and pre-tax payroll deductions.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT – The fashion retailer invest in education for employees with innovative training as well as a tuition reimbursement benefit, which may be used in conjunction with the Community College program.
- WELL-BEING PROGRAMS – A variety of programs covering aspects of physical, mental, financial, and community well-being. Such as Ayco financial counselors, Tobacco cessation program, Gradifi student loan refinancing service, Weight Watchers, healthy meal planning, local and national gym discounts, and several others based on employee’s work location.
- FAMILY CARE – The fashion retailer is committed to supporting employees to make the most of every minute. Gap Inc offers access to care providers for employee and their families at the touch of a finger through Bright Horizon. The company also offers an opportunity to enroll in a Dependent (Day) Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA) to save tax-free dollars to pay for child or adult dependent.
- VOLUNTEERING – Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice. The fashion retailer also matches donations employees make to charities of their choice up to an annual limit based on the employee’s job level.
- COMMUNITY DISCOUNT – Gap Inc partner with other organizations to offers employees community discounts at theme parks, car sharing, cellular carriers, travel companies, and more.
- TELEMEDICINE provides discounted access to video visits with a doctor using a mobile device, laptop, or computer through Amwell.
Check more Employee Benefits:
- Cisco Employee benefits
- Home depot benefits
- FedEx express benefits
- Marriott employee benefits
- Asda benefits
- tesla employee benefits
- Loblaws employee benefits
- McDonald’s employee benefits
- Apple employee benefits
- FIT STUDIO – At headquarters, it offers a fitness studio for employees to come together, move and try something new at all costs. More than 30 dynamic classes taught by yoga and fitness professionals are available throughout the day for all Gap Inc.
- Phase-In/Phase-Out: Eligible employees at Gap can temporarily reduce their work hours before, during, or after maternity or family leaves of absence
- PET DISCOUNT ASSISTANCE to offer employees an opportunity to participate in a pet discount program to get their pets the care they need with discounts on veterinary care, pet services, and supplies.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE – Gap Inc realizes that adoptions can be an expensive, stressful, and time-consuming process. To help in this effort to adopt a child, Gap Inc. offers an industry-leading Adoption Assistance Reimbursement Plan, which provides financial support with the high cost of public, private, or international adoptions of children under 18 years of age.
Gap Employee Benefits Login Requirements
- Gap Employee Benefits Login Web Address.
- You must have the Gap Employee Benefits login valid Username and Password.
- Internet Browser.
- PC or Laptop or Smartphone or Tablet with Reliable internet access.
Gap Employee Benefits Login at https://intranet.gap.com Step by Step Guide
Please, follow these below simple steps to successfully access your Gap Employee Benefits portal:
- Go to the Gap Employee Benefits login official site at https://intranet.gap.com
- Next, Please enter your Username and Password into the provided empty field.
- After that, please click on the SIGN ON button to access your account.
Gap Customer Service
So, if you are thinking to build up a career at Gap, make sure to read all Gap Job Benefits and Employee Discounts offered by the coffeehouse.
Hopefully, you like the available information on Gap Employee Benefits.
If you have any questions or queries related to employee benefits at Gap? Drop them into the below comment section. Thank you!
Gap Employee Benefits FAQs
Q. What benefits do Gap employees get?
- Gap offers a variety of comprehensive extended dental, medical, vision, and life insurance plans designed to fit the diverse requirements of you and your family.
- Gap also offers employees the option to enroll in Cover Me Flex Care, dental and health insurance.
Q. What are the 4 major types of employee benefits?
- Retirement plans.
- Disability insurance.
- Medical insurance.
- Life insurance.
Q. Is working at Gap good?
- Yes, Gap is a very good company to work for.
Q. What is gaps dress code?
- The dress code at Gap is very casual. Casual such as shirts, jeans, and Gap attire.