Alliant Employee Benefits and Perks 2021
Alliant believes balance is the key to a successful career. That’s why Alliant provides opportunities for employees to strike a healthy balance of body, mind, and spirit, resulting in an energized and engaged team of professionals.
Alliant employees can enjoy a wide range of outstanding company benefits which helps employees to entail their physical, mental, and emotional well-being.
Alliant Employee Benefits program includes health insurance, base pay, paid time off, educational scholarships, income protection, and more.
Alliant Employee Benefits are designed specially to take care of employee’s total well-being: physical, mental, financial, and social. Alliant Employee Discounts are also offered in order to help employees to be productive and happy at work and at home.
Continue reading to learn what employee benefits and discounts at Alliant you can enjoy?
Health and Wellness Plans
Employees working at least 30 hours per week are eligible to enroll in the following group benefit plans effective the first of the month following their date of hire.
All plans are available to domestic partners. Read what these group benefits –
Medical Insurance — Alliant’s medical plans are designed to allow employees to choose the best coverage that meets the needs of themself and their families. These health plan options make it easy to do the right thing for their health by providing accounts, information, and services to maintain and improve health.
- Vision Insurance — Exams, contacts, and lenses/frame coverage is provided by EyeMed Vision Care Plan.
- Dental Insurance — Comprehensive coverage options include PPO or DHMO Plan. This benefit is voluntary and is paid for by you.
- Life and AD&D Insurance — All eligible employees are covered for two times their annual salary for basic life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance (AD&D). This benefit is automatic and is paid for 100% by Alliant. Employees have an opportunity to elect additional voluntary life and AD&D insurance, which may extend coverage to their families.
Health Spending Account — Alliant Health Spending Account (HSA) plan is designed to give more control over how benefit dollars are spent, along with the freedom to choose doctors. This medical plan includes an HSA that you may fund with pre-tax or post-tax dollars. Alliant will also make an employer contribution to assist you with your costs prior to meeting your deductible.
- Alliant Employee Benefits
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Employee Benefits
- Federal Employee Benefits
- Xero Employee Benefits
- YWCA Employee Benefits
- Marriott Employee Benefits
Business Travel Accident Insurance — Alliant business travel accident insurance gives supplemental insurance and emergency travel assistance while are traveling on behalf of Alliant. This benefit is automatic and is paid for 100% by Alliant.
- Short-Term Disability Insurance — Should elect short-term disability coverage, benefits begin after a 7-day waiting period and continue up to 12 weeks.
Long-Term Disability Insurance — If an employee elects long-term disability coverage, benefits will begin to have been disabled for 90 days. This coverage is paid for by Alliant and by you.
Long-Term Care Insurance — Long-term care insurance provides benefits if you are unable to care for yourself due to serious chronic illness or injury. This benefit is voluntary, and is paid for by you, and is available to family members as well.
National Discount Gym Membership Program — Availability of this benefit varies by geographic location.
Employee Assistance Program — Alliant’s EAP is a confidential counseling service designed to help employees and their family members with a wide range of personal, emotional, and financial issues. This benefit is automatic and is paid for 100% by Alliant.
Alliant to be happier and more productive creating a good work-life balance.
Yes, Alliant provides its employees with a number of policies to help employees to maintain a healthy work-life balance.