- 1 Dignity Health Employee Benefits and Perks
- 2 Career Benefits for Employees At Dignity Health
- 3 Additional Perks and Employee Benefits at Dignity Health
- 4 Conclusion
Dignity Health Employee Benefits and Perks
Each and every employee dreams that their company cooperates in every aspect of their life and dream by providing additional benefits, perks, and employee discounts while working for the company.
And, when it comes to Dignity Health employees, the retailer offers a broad range of exclusive reward programs and Dignity Health Employee Benefits and help them to cultivate their working efficiency and bring a healthy and successful career ahead.
Are you working at Dignity Health? If yes, then check below what Dignity Health employee benefits, perks, and Dignity Health employee discounts, are eligible as a Dignity Health employer.
An Overview of Dignity Health
Dignity Health is a California-based not-for-profit public-benefit corporation famous for its ancillary care facilities and hospital services in three American States. It was founded with the emergence of health care ministries of Sisters of Mercy Burlingame Regional Community and Sisters of Mercy Auburn Regional Community. Being the 5th largest hospital system nationwide, it is also the official health care provider of the San Francisco Giants.
Career Benefits for Employees At Dignity Health
Dignity Health operates around 39 acute care hospitals and 250 ancillary care sites in three American States. The company also employees around 55,000 peoples to run to serve clients 27X7 whole a year.
CDH offers a fantastic package of benefits for its employees in order to make Dignity Health the best place to work.
Dignity Health employee benefits are carefully designed to support the entirety of employee’s life, both personally and professionally through the Dignity Health Total Rewards plan which is explained below.
Pay & Recognition
Dignity Health employee’s commitment to healing through human connection delivering extraordinary acts of kindness every day which is the cornerstone of the company’s success. To thanks, the company offers competitive compensation packages, which include monetary and non-monetary benefits in addition to an array of employee recognition programs and rewards.
- High Base Salary
- Annual Review of Pay
- Performance-Based Cash Awards
- Thank-You Events
- Special Individual Recognition Awards
- Length of Service Recognition
Dignity Health Total Rewards
Dignity Health employee’s commitment to healing through human connection delivering extraordinary acts of kindness every day which is the cornerstone of the company’s success. So, the company offers a Dignity Health Total Rewards plan to cover monetary and non-monetary benefits carefully designed to support the entirety of the employee’s life, both personally and professionally.
Dignity Health Total Rewards program designer to provide total personal well-being and professional satisfaction.
Professional Growth & Development
In order to promote employees’ lifelong learning, professional growth, and development, the company offers several programs to create a positive impact on the lives of the patients.
Dignity Health offers the following programs –
- Dignity Health Learning Institute
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Associations
- Performance Review Management
Dignity Health wants to be with its employees in every aspect of life to provide quality life, fresh mind, body, and spirit. To gives enable its employees to live a healthy, balanced life, the company offers generous paid time off to helps employees to give some time to renew their spirit.
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time
- Paid Vacation Time
- Military Leave
- Family-Related Leave
- Military Leave
- Maternity Leave
- Paternity Leave
In order to promote employees well being, the company offers many programs designed especially for employees well being. Check below what quality health care and wellness, does Dignity Health offers to its employees.
- Health Insurance: Dignity Health offers quality medical plans, premiums paid in full for residents, and low cost for all enrolled dependents.
- Vision Insurance: Dignity Health offers vision plans, paying the premium for residents and all enrolled dependents.
- Dental Insurance: Dignity Health offers dental plans, paying the premium for residents and all enrolled dependents.
- Disability Insurance: Dignity Health provides long-term disability insurance and will pay for the 60% of Base Pay option.
- Life/Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance: Dignity Health provides life/accidental death and dismemberment insurance for residents and pays the premium for 1x annual salary for life insurance and accidental death and dismemberment insurance for residents. Additional coverage levels are available at some cost to the resident.
- Liability Insurance: Dignity Health provides professional liability insurance to cover residents performing duties within the course and scope of their appointments.
- 403b Plan (optional): Dignity Health provides 403b Plan to enables employees to set aside income tax free. 403b contributions can be invested in Fidelity. You are 100% vested in matching contributions after 5 years of service during which you have worked 1,000 hours each year.
- Vacation & Holiday Leave: Full-time employees will receive up to 4 weeks of leave per year.
- Spousal & Dependent Life Insurance: Residents have the option to enroll at their own expense.
- Education Leave: Forty hours of vacation and holiday time per each year is available continuing medical education.
- Sick Leave: Sick leave option includes three short-term sick days (24-hours) yearly. Long-term (illnesses beyond 3 days) sick leave is also available and is not paid off at termination.
Additional Perks and Employee Benefits at Dignity Health
Dignity Health offers unbelievable benefits and perks for workers which help them to build company morale, engagement, job satisfaction, and productivity within their business.
According to Dignity Health employees reviews, the followings are worth mentioning:
- Resident Educational Retreats.
- Free parking.
- Free Meals while on duty.
- Access to Dignity Health online medical resources, including MD Consult, New England Journal of Medicine, etc.
- Up-to-Date provided in hospital and from remote access.
- White coats (2) and scrubs.
- Annual education resources allowance and CME reimbursement ($300)
- Medical licensure fees ($900).
- Paid AAFP annual dues.
- Call rooms with Dish Network.
- Internet access on campus.
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program) – 5visits per year for employee and their spouse and dependents.
- Paid DEA certification ($730)
- R3’s-$500 Allowance towards Boards Application Fee
Dignity Health Customer Service
That was all about Dignity Health employee benefits, perks, and employee discounts, one may get while working at Dignity Health.
I hope you would like this information, and it’s helped you a lot. But if you have any issues or suggestions regarding this article, feel free to leave a comment. Thanks!