Xero Employee Benefits and Perks, Xero Employee Discounts 2023
Xero Employee Benefits and Discounts – Xero offers a variety of career benefits aimed at helping employees maintain their physical, financial, and mental wellbeing, allowing them to bring their best selves to work each day.
The firm also offers resources and programs to help staff pursue their professional goals and support their personal and family needs.
Xero Employee Benefits program was created to help employees build a solid financial foundation for meeting a diverse array of needs — health care, income protection, retirement security, and personal interests that reflect on their continued commitment to lead.
So, if you’re new to Xero or are considering joining Xero, take a look around reading what attractive beneﬁt you can get besides attractive salary packages?
Xero Employee Benefits – Complete Information
Xero has committed to the growth and development of its diverse teams of workers from interns to experienced professionals.
To deal with this, they offer a range of comprehensive total rewards programs, career benefits, discounts, and opportunities with choice and flexibility for their employees and dependent.
Xero Employee Benefits include a variety of options to secure your financial future and preserve employee’s health and well-being.
Xero Job Benefits is designed specially to take care of employees’ total well-being: physical, mental, financial, and social.
So, if you’ve newly appointed at Xero, or not sure about Xero employee benefits and privileges, then go through this guideline carefully.
Health Insurance & Wellness Benefits at Xero
Working at Xero is challenging and stimulating and Xero aims to promote a workplace where people can perform at their best.
Xero has a number of initiatives in place to support employees health and wellbeing including –
- Health Insurance Benefits – Xero offers a variety of health plans including Cigna HSA, Cigna PPO, and Kaiser HMO for Colorado and California employees
- Vision Benefits – VSP vision plan
- Dental Benefits – Cigna dental PPO plan
- Life Insurance – Provided to zero employees at no cost. Coverage for each employee of 2x annual base salary up to $500,000
- Disability Insurance – Xero’s long and short term disability plans provide income protection at 60% of the annual base salary
- Mental Health Benefits – Concern EAP benefits for all employees
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) – Xero allows employees to set aside pre-tax dollars for medical and dependent care expenses. $2,650 annual limit for healthcare FSA
- Wellness Programs – Xero will fund up to $300 annually in employee health reimbursement account to be used toward a health improvement activity including gym membership, mental, physical, or financial health
Popular Employee Benefits:
- Chick fil a employee benefits
- Disney employee benefits
- Hilton employee benefits
- rite aid benefits
- Costco Employee Benefits
- upmc employee benefits
- American express employee benefits
Vacation & Time Off Benefits
Xero offers the following paid time off to its employees helping employees and their families navigate life’s everyday challenges –
- Generous PTO – Xero offers 21 days of paid time off, 10 wellness days, as well as 11 paid holidays per calendar year. Xero also participate in a company-wide shut down between Christmas and New Years Day
- Paid Sick Days – Each employee is granted 10 wellness days per year in addition to our generous PTO
- Paid Holidays – 11 paid holidays per calendar year
- Paid Volunteer Time – Xero encourages employees to give back to our communities by providing 8 hours of paid volunteer time per year
Retirement & Stock Options Benefits
Xero to be happier and more productive creating a good work-life balance.
Yes, Xero provides its employees with a number of policies to help employees to maintain a healthy work-life balance
- 401(K) and 401(K) Matching – Xero will match 100% on the first 3% contributions plus 50% match on the next 2% of contributions
- Company Equity – All Xero employees are granted Restricted Stock Units at a certain percentage of their base salary which vests over a 3 year period
Professional Development Benefits
- Job Training & Conferences – Teams have a budget set aside each year to support growth and up-skilling
- Lunch and learns – Acme Co. hosts lunch and learns meetings on occasion.
- Cross-functional training encouraged
- Customized development tracks
- Promote from within
Child Care & Parental Leave Benefits
- Generous Parental Leave – 26 weeks paid parental leave.
- Remote Work Program – Typically, Xero work from home as needed. During COVID, all employees are working remotely and have access to stipends to access the equipment they need to be successful.
- Documented equal pay policy
- Dedicated Diversity/Inclusion Staff
- Diversity Employee Resource Groups
- Highly diverse management team – 42% of Xero’s leadership team is female, while our Board of Directors maintains an equal gender balance. Xero was included in Bloomberg’s 2023 Gender Equality Index report.
- Hiring Practices that Promote Diversity – The talent and leadership teams at Xero are committed to building diverse talent pipelines that reflect the communities they serve.
- Unconscious bias training – All Xero employees will complete online unconscious bias training during on-boarding
- Diversity manifesto – Someone’s primary function is managing the company’s diversity and inclusion initiatives
Xero recognizes that each of the employees has its own definition of personal wellness, whether that is a focus on physical or financial well-being, mental health, or professional development. And, the firm offer programs that can support employees in each of these areas, including –
- Volunteer in the local community – Xero employees are given a day off each year to volunteer in their communities.
- Eat lunch together
- Friends outside of work
- Intracompany committees – Xero have employee-run groups that focus on initiatives like wellness, culture and diversity & inclusion.
- Open door policy
- Team-based strategic planning
- Team owned deliverables
- Group brainstorming sessions
- Open office floor plan
Xero Employee Discounts & Perks 2023
With the demands of professional and personal life, finding balance can be a challenge.
That’s why Xero offers a series of additional programs that support in meeting both – professional and personal goals, including –
- Casual Dress – You’ll typically catch our employee’s rocking jeans and a Xero t-shirt!
- Company Outings – Annual holiday party, as well as a summer celebration!
- Happy Hours – Happy hour starts every Friday at 4!
- Game Room – Video games and ping pong table in the lounge
- Some Meals Provided – Breakfast each Tuesday and lunch every Thursday from a variety of local vendors
- Stocked Kitchen – You find a variety of fruit, chips, nuts, snack bars, sodas, and iced tea in the Xero kitchen
- Fitness Subsidies – Our monthly health reimbursement plan can be used towards your fitness membership or a variety of other health-related wellness programs
- Commuter Benefits – Set aside pre and/or post-tax dollars for commute related transit, parking, and bike expenses
You May Also Like To Check:
- Chase Bank Employee Benefits
- KeyBank Employee Benefits
- Dunkin Donuts Employee Benefits
- Capital One Employee Benefits
- United Airlines Employee Benefits
- Allstate Employee Benefits
- PetSmart Employee Benefits
- Verizon Employee Benefits
- Amazon Employee Benefits UK
- HCA Healthcare Employee Benefits
I hope that you will be satisfied with the details available here on Xero Employee Benefits.
Have you ever worked at Xero? What do you like the most there? Have you had a great experience with Xero?
Tell us about it in the comments below!!!
Check more Employee Benefits:
- Spectrum Employee Benefits
- Citizens Bank Employee Benefits
- Xero Employee Benefits
- Zappos Employee Benefits
- Lowe’s Employee Benefits
- Greggs Employee Benefits
- Sage Employee Benefits
- Whirlpool Employee Benefits
- Orlando Health Employee Benefits
- LensCrafters Employee Benefits
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Employee Benefits
- Federal Employee Benefits