- 1 Allstate Employee Benefits 2022
- 2 What employee benefits at Allstate?
- 3 Allstate Career Development Opportunities
- 4 Allstatebenefits Login @ http://www.allstatebenefits.com
- 5 Find Allstate Jobs and Careers
- 6 Allstate Benefits Customer Support
Allstate Employee Benefits 2022
Allstate Employee Benefits – Allstate Corporation is an insurance company, headquartered in Northfield Township, Illinois. Founded as part of Sears in 1931, it also operates personal lines insurance op erations across Canada.
With around 40,000 groups in force and insuring and over 3 million employees, the chain offers great benefits, perks, and discounts for its employees.
So, if you’re working for Allstate or want to work with Allstate, then, read here what various Allstate employee Benefits you can get while working with Allstate.
Here below I have explained all Allstate employee benefits, perks, and employee discounts, employees can get with Allstatebenefits Login at www.Allstatebenefits.com.
What employee benefits at Allstate?
Allstate offers an exclusive range of Allstate employee benefits and Perks to its employees which accessible with Allstatebenefits Login at www.Allstatebenefits.com. Here, below I have created a report on Allstate employee benefits, perks, and discounts prepared from Allstate Employee Review.
Check below what are employee benefits at Allstate?
Allstate Employee Health Benefits
Allstate Corporation offers a range of basic industry-leading health care coverage for its employees and their immediate family members. Allstate health care plan includes Allstate Medical Value Plan and Allstate Medical Savings Plan.
- Preferred Provider Option (PPO)
- Dental Maintenance Organization (DMO)
- Coverage on certain preventive, restorative, reconstructive, diagnostic, and orthodontic services.
- Two coverage options to cover certain periodic examinations.
- Free eyeglass lenses, contact lenses, frames, and other options
- Group Critical Illness Plan – Through this plan, employees can receive free of cost treatment and care in case of critical illness and serious diagnoses like cancer or heart attack.
- Health Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA) – Medical Plan coverage options through which employees can contribute up to $2,700 per year tax-free amount for qualified health care expenses.
- Group Hospital Indemnity Plan – Through this plan, the company pays a lump sum amount of cash from the first day, you’re admitted to the hospital.
- Group Accident Insurance Plan – Through this plan, the company pays a lump sum amount of cash in certain situations that require medical care.
Allstate Life Insurance, AD&D, and Disability Benefit
- Allstate Life Insurance
- Employees can enroll in Allstate life insurance coverage up to $4 million coverage.
- Employees can also apply for Allstate life insurance coverage for their spouse, domestic partner, and eligible children
- Evidence of Insurability (EOI) rules may apply.
- Allstate Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Employees can enroll for Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance for up to $1,000,000 coverage.
- No Evidence of Insurability (EOI) applies.
- Short Term Disability (STD)
- Provided at no cost.
- Provides a secure income for up to 180 days, in case, when employees are unable to work.
- Long Term Disability (LTD) Insurance – Provides loss-of-income protection for registered employees after a 180-day waiting period, in case if an employee becomes totally disabled and unable to work.
Allstate Retirement Benefits
Check more Employee Benefits:
- Cisco Employee benefits
- Home depot benefits
- FedEx express benefits
- Marriott employee benefits
- Asda benefits
- tesla employee benefits
- Loblaws employee benefits
- McDonald’s employee benefits
- Apple employee benefits
- Allstate 401(k) Savings Plan
- All eligible Allstate employees can contribute up to 50% of their annual income and Roth 401(k)
- Allstate matches 80 cents for each dollar, contributed to your first 5% of pre-tax.
- Allstate Pension Plan
- Availability of a cash balance pension benefit for eligible one’s on the basis of compensation and service period.
- Provide at no cost.
- Dependent Day Care Flexible Spending Account
- To pay for qualified dependent daycare expenses.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Up to 5 days of company-paid benefit for vacation, incidental illness days, family illness, etc.
- Not covered by Short Term Disability Plan.
- Miscellaneous Time Off – Paid time off is available for certain absences like jury duty, certain funerals.
- Company Holidays – paid company-designated holidays are available.
- Group Legal Plan through which the company provides support on all legal questions and problems like matrimonial matters, wills and trusts, child custody, and traffic ticket defense.
- Identity Protection – This proactive monitoring service informs registered employees at the 1st sign-in attempt and will restore your identity.
- Buckle Up Baby Program – Free infant car seats.
- Good Hands People Program – Discounts on Allstate automobile insurance.
- Commuter Benefits Plan – This Plan provides tax-savings and convenience coverage for certain work-related transit and parking expenses for using public transportation, parking expenses, vanpool, or carpool.
- Allstate Good Life Perks – Special offers and discounts for employees and their families.
- Adoption Reimbursement – Provides up to $5,000 Adoption Reimbursement to help with adoption expenses.
- Lifeworks Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Lifeworks EAP offers fast, free, confidential help whenever needed.
- Five free in-person counseling for behavioral health professional issue
- Allstate Good Life – Through Allstate Good Life, the company provides resources to get physically energized, mentally agile, emotionally connected, and financially strong
- Energy for Life – This program provides a workshop that helps employees to work balance and energy through specific techniques.
- Enterprise Talent Management and Talent Share
- Ongoing Training Opportunities
- Department-Specific Development
- Educational Support
- Own Your Career Development
- Live and On-Demand Seminars
- New Leader Development Studio (NLDS)
Allstatebenefits Login @ http://www.allstatebenefits.com
Allstate offers an exclusive range of Allstate employee benefits and Perks to its employees which accessible with Allstatebenefits Login at www.Allstatebenefits.com.
Follow these below simple steps to successfully access your Allstatebenefits portal:
- Go to the Allstatebenefits login official site at www.Allstatebenefits.com.
- Now, please enter your registered User ID and password into the provided empty field.
- After that, please click on the Login button to access your account.
NOTE: Passwords are case sensitive and must have a minimum of 6 characters that are a combination of UPPERCASE, lowercase, special character, and number.
Find Allstate Jobs and Careers
Allstate Benefits Customer Support
- Allstate Benefits
Home Office Address
1776 American Heritage Life Dr Jacksonville, FL 32224
Allstate Customer Service Numbers
1-800-211-5533 *Se Habla Español
8a.m. to 8p.m. ET
Monday through Friday
- Customer Care Center – 1-800-521-3535
- Group Claims Customer Service: – 1-800-348-4489
- Group Dental Claims – 1-800-937-7039
- Individual Claims Customer Service – 1-800-348-4489
- Spanish Speaking Customer Service Unit – 1-800-211-5533
Final words For Allstate Employee Benefits
That was all about Allstate employee benefits, perks, and employee discounts, employees can get with Allstatebenefits Login at www.Allstatebenefits.com.
I hope you would like this information, and it’s helped you a lot. But if you have any issues or suggestions regarding this article, feel free to leave a comment. Thanks!