Disney Employee Benefits and Perks
Walt Disney Company (Disney) is considered one of the finest places to work worldwide as they want to satisfy its employees providing support in every aspect of their life.
In order to do so, Disney offers an attractive range of comprehensive Disney Employee Benefits and Perks for its staff to enjoy while working for the company. Disney offers great Disney Employee Discounts, Disney employee benefits free tickets, Disney employee friends and family discount, and many other perks which are explained below.
Disney employee can access all company offered Disney Corporate Benefits with sign in to the official Disney employee benefits login site.
So, if you’re an employee at Disney, check below what Employee Discount benefits do Disney employees get?
The Walt Disney Company, traded as Disney, is an American diversified multinational mass media and entertainment company famous for providing the perfect place for entertainment. It was founded in 1923 by two brothers Walt and Roy O. Disney. The company was originally founded as Disney Brothers Cartoon Studio which was named The Walt Disney Company in 1986. Headquartered in Burbank, California, the company is an industry leader in the animation industry, live-action film production, television, and theme parks.
What benefits could I enjoy as a Disney Employee?
The Walt Disney Company is the largest mass media and entertainment company worldwide famous for its animation industry, live-action film production, television, and theme parks. With locations throughout the world, the company employs around 223,000 people across the world to run its business continuity and smoothly.
The Walt Disney Company wants to satisfy its employees providing support in every aspect of their life. In order to do so, Disney offers an attractive range of Disney Employee Benefits and Perks for its staff to enjoy while working for the company.
So, if you’re an employee at Disney, read the below article and know what Disney Employee Benefits, You may get as a part-time or full-time Disney Employee.
Here I have explained genuine details on Disney Employee Discounts, Disney employee benefits free tickets, Disney employee friends and family discount, and many other perks which are explained below.
- Disney employee benefits free tickets
- Disney Employee Discounts
- Disney employee friends and family discount
- HEALTH INSURANCE – Affordable health insurance options available like medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- WEEKLY PAY – Cast members are paid on a weekly basis through Direct Deposit.
- PAID TIME OFF – Vacation and sick leave’s available for full-time employees. In addition, Vacation and personal holidays can be collected on the basis of length of service, position, and working hours.
- RETIREMENT/STOCK – Several Retirement plans available for full-time and part-time employees with an employee stock purchase program.
- WELLNESS PROGRAMS – The company offers on-site fitness classes along with a variety of health and wellness programs and seminars for employees and their family’s wellbeing.
- Superior commuter benefits for eligible team members to cover various commuting expenses like trains, buses, and parking expenses
- TUITION ASSISTANCE – The company also offers 100% of tuition paid reimbursement at Disney Aspire network schools for full-time and hourly part-time employees.
- Flexible schedules for several departments in the company
- CHILD CARE SUPPORT – Walt Disney World offers affordable on-site childcare at several Learning Center locations, managed by Central Florida YMCA. Eligible Disney Land Resort cast members having children under the age of 12 and also receive support with child care costs across more than 60 licensed child care facilities.
- Healthcare Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- Employee Assistance Program to promote and cultivate employees’ future.
- THEME PARK EXPERIENCES – The company offers complimentary theme park admission for full-time and part-time employees after two weeks of employment.
- Great Disney Employee Discounts are available at selected hotels, dining, merchandise, and recreation locations
- COMMUTER ASSISTANCE – Disney Commuter Assistance program to helps Disney employees and cast members with all commuter resources, options, and incentives
Find Disney Jobs and Careers
- Contacting in the US: 1-800-354-3970
- Contacting Outside of US: 1-508-787-9902
- Disney Employee Benefits Site- Click Here
- Disney Employee Benefits Login- Click Here
- Disney Official Site: Click Here
That was all about Disney employee benefits, perks, and employee discounts, one may get while working at Walt Disney Company (Disney).
I hope you would like this information, and it’s helped you a lot. But if you have any issues or suggestions regarding this article, feel free to leave a comment. Thanks!