- 1 Disney employee benefits 2023 – Disney employee Discounts
- 2 What benefits could I enjoy as a Disney Employee?
- 3 5 Incredible Perks of Being a Disney Employee
- 4 Disney Cast Member Discounts 2023
- 5 Disney Springs Discounts 2023
- 6 FAQs For Disney Employee Benefits
- 6.1 Q.Does Disney have good employee benefits?
- 6.2 Q. What kind of benefits do Disney employees receive?
- 6.3 Q. Do all Disney employees get free tickets?
- 6.4 Q. What is the employee discount at Disney?
- 6.5 Q. Does Disney have 401K?
- 6.6 Q. How Much Do Disney Princesses make?
- 6.7 Q. Do Disney employees get family in for free?
- 6.8 Q. What is the highest paying job at Disneyland?
- 7 Author
Disney employee benefits 2023 – Disney employee Discounts
Disney Employee Benefits – Walt Disney Company is considered one of the finest places to work worldwide as they want to satisfy its employees providing support in every aspect of their life.
In order to do so, Disney offers an attractive range of comprehensive Disney Employee Benefits and Perks for its staff to enjoy while working for the company.
Disney offers great Disney Employee Discounts, Disney employee benefits free tickets, Disney employee friends and family discount, and many other perks which are explained below.
Disney employee can access all company offered Disney Corporate Benefits with sign in to the official Disney employee benefits login site.
So, if you’re an employee at Disney, check below what Employee Discount benefits do Disney employees get?
The Walt Disney Company, traded as Disney, is an American diversified multinational mass media and entertainment company famous for providing the perfect place for entertainment. It was founded in 1923 by two brothers Walt and Roy O. Disney.
The company was originally founded as Disney Brothers Cartoon Studio which was named The Walt Disney Company in 1986.
Headquartered in Burbank, California, the company is an industry leader in the animation industry, live-action film production, television, and theme parks.
What benefits could I enjoy as a Disney Employee?
The Walt Disney Company is the largest mass media and entertainment company worldwide famous for its animation industry, live-action film production, television, and theme parks. With locations throughout the world, the company employs around 223,000 people across the world to run its business continuity and smoothly.
Popular Employee Benefits:
- Chick fil a employee benefits
- Disney employee benefits
- Hilton employee benefits
- rite aid benefits
- Costco Employee Benefits
- upmc employee benefits
- American express employee benefits
Check more Employee Benefits:
- Cisco Employee benefits
- Home depot benefits
- FedEx express benefits
- Marriott employee benefits
- Asda benefits
- tesla employee benefits
- Loblaws employee benefits
- McDonald’s employee benefits
- Apple employee benefits
The Walt Disney Company wants to satisfy its employees providing support in every aspect of their life. In order to do so, Disney offers an attractive range of Disney Employee Benefits and Perks for its staff to enjoy while working for the company.
So, if you’re an employee at Disney, read the below article and know what Disney Employee Benefits, You may get as a part-time or full-time Disney Employee.
Here I have explained genuine details on Disney Employee Discounts, Disney employee benefits free tickets, Disney employee friends and family discount, and many other perks which are explained below.
- Disney employee benefits free tickets
- Disney Employee Discounts
- Disney employee friends and family discount
- HEALTH INSURANCE – Affordable health insurance options available like medical, dental, and vision coverage for
- full-time employees
- WEEKLY PAY – Cast members are paid on a weekly basis through Direct Deposit.
- PAID TIME OFF – Vacation and sick leave’s available for full-time employees. In addition, Vacation and personal holidays can be collected on the basis of length of service, position, and working hours.
- RETIREMENT/STOCK – Several Retirement plans available for full-time and part-time employees with an employee stock purchase program.
- WELLNESS PROGRAMS – The company offers on-site fitness classes along with a variety of health and wellness programs and seminars for employees and their family’s wellbeing.
- Superior commuter benefits for eligible team members to cover various commuting expenses like trains, buses, and parking expenses
- TUITION ASSISTANCE – The company also offers 100% of tuition paid reimbursement at Disney Aspire network schools for full-time and hourly part-time employees.
- Flexible schedules for several departments in the company
- CHILD CARE SUPPORT – Walt Disney World offers affordable on-site childcare at several Learning Center locations, managed by Central Florida YMCA. Eligible Disney Land Resort cast members having children under the age of 12 and also receive support with child care costs across more than 60 licensed child care facilities.
- Healthcare Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- Employee Assistance Program to promote and cultivate employees’ future.
- THEME PARK EXPERIENCES – The company offers complimentary theme park admission for full-time and part-time employees after two weeks of employment.
- Great Disney Employee Discounts are available at selected hotels, dining, merchandise, and recreation locations
- COMMUTER ASSISTANCE – Disney Commuter Assistance program to helps Disney employees and cast members with all commuter resources, options, and incentives.
5 Incredible Perks of Being a Disney Employee
1. Exclusive Discounts on Hotels, Dining, and More
Disney employees enjoy discounts on selected food, lodging, and other recreation venues, as per Disney Career’s Disney Career site.
2. Free Theme Park Admission
Following two weeks of work, Part-time and full-time Disney employees can be granted complimentary admission to theme parks, according to the Disney Career website.
3. Free Theme Park Admission for Friends and Family
Additionally, in addition to getting unlimited entry to all the Disney parks their employees, employees can invite up to 3 guests every time they visit the park. Sarah Wong, a Disney employee, posted on Medium. There are, however, certain blackout dates, and this is not the case for Tokyo Disneyland, she said.
4. Free Higher Education
With The Disney Aspire program, Disney employees can earn various degrees, from skilled trade to master’s degrees. The tuition is fully covered as well as fees and books are included. The partner universities include the University of Arizona and the University of Central Florida.
5. Sneak previews of upcoming attractions
According to an ex-Disney employee, Cast members can preview sections of Disneyland that aren’t accessible to the general public. For instance, an ex-cast member claimed she was able to take an early glimpse of The Star Wars land at Disneyland before its opening.
Disney Cast Member Discounts 2023
Below are the discount offers you can avail of as a Disney Cast Member throughout Walt Disney property and many other locations that are not on property:
Merchandise and Store Discounts
These are the places where you can avail of a discount on merchandise within Walt Disney World. The discount is typically 20 percent and is available to all items (including Pandora) except for canvas artwork.
- The Shop Disney Parks app: 20% off your purchase by downloading the app and adding your primary gates to the profile. You can find directions on the Hub.
- Connect with Cast Connections You can get 20% or more off the purchase you make at Cast Connections.
- All shops are located at Magic Kingdom (The sunglasses store is just 10 percent)
- All stores in Epcot (discount differs by country however, a majority of them use the 20% discount for casts which includes any stores that serve food, such as Karamell Kuche, which is located in Germany)
- All stores are located at Hollywood Studios.
- All of the stores are located at Animal Kingdom.
As a cast member, you receive a substantially discounted resort rate at Disney for yourself and your family and friends.
- 50% discount to Cast members. The person you (the actor) must be in the room to receive 50 percent off.
- 40% discount for family and friends. There is no requirement to stay in your room to receive the discount.
- Up to 50% off at Aulani in Hawaii and discounts on food at the resort.
By presenting your ID from your company With just your company ID, you’ll be eligible to enjoy some amazing dining and restaurant discounts at many of the Walt Disney World property restaurants, including all resorts and parks, water parks, and more. However, since there are numerous dining discounts for cast members to include, We decided to list them on a separate webpage that you can save and print out for future reference.
Disney Springs Discounts 2023
Here are all the discounts you can take advantage of at Disney Springs:
- Earl of Sandwich – 15%
- East Crater Ventures – 10%
- Enjoy Your Face – $1.00 off regular-priced face painting.
- Eye Catchers – 10%
- Florida Games – 25%
- The Lego Store – 10%
- The VOID – 10%
- T-REX– 20% off F&B; 20%-35% discount off merchandise
- Wetzel’s Pretzels – 20%
- Wolfgang Puck Express – 20%
- Ghirardelli – 20%
- Initial Rings – 10%
- Just Plumerias – 10%
- Happy Hound – 25% off “Do It Yourself” name collar & charms
- Lefty’s – 25% off dribble mug
- Live Trends – 25%
- 4Rivers Cantina Barbacoa – 20% discount off food & non-alcoholic beverage
- Arribas Brothers – 20%-35% off
- Basin – 15%
- Bowes Signature Candles – 10% off
- Caricature Connection – Complimentary art protector with purchase of artwork
- Duncan Toys – 15%
- Lovepop – 20% discount off merchandise
- Rainforest Café – 20% off F&B; 20%-35% discount off merchandise
- SJM Enterprises – 10%
- Starbucks at Marketplace – 10%
- Steve Baker – 10%
- Chapels Hats – 15%
- Filthy Rich – 15%
- Havaianas – 20%
- Maria & Enzo’s Ristorante – 20%
- Morimoto Asia – 20% off table service, lunch only
- Oakley – 10%
- Paddlefish – 20%
- Paradiso 37 – 20%
- Pizza Ponte – 20%
- Raglan Road Irish Pub and Restaurant – 20%
- Rinse Bath and Body – 15%
- Sanuk – 20%
- Savannah Bee Company – 15%
- STK Orlando – 15%
- Sublime Gifts – 15%
- Swings n’ Things – 15%
- Tea Traders Café by Joffrey’s – 20%
- Terralina Crafted Italian – 20%
- The Art of Shaving – 10%
- The Boathouse – 10% off F&B from 11 am – 4 pm; 15% off merchandise; $25 off watersports
- The Edison – 20%
- Vivoli il Gelato – 20%
- Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’ – 20% off F&B before and after 4–10 pm; 20%-35% discount
- off merchandise
- Cookes of Dublin – 20%
- Erin McKenna’s Bakery NYC – 10%
- Erwin Pearl – 10%
- Enzo’s Hideaway – 20%
- Wine Bar George – 10% off food and non-alcoholic beverage (excluding certain holidays)
- Everything But Water – 10%
- Francesca’s – 15%
- Free People – 10%
- Frontera Cocina – 20%
- Johnny Was – 15%
- Johnston & Murphy – 10%
- Kate Spade – 10%
- Kiehl’s – 10%
- Kipling – 10% – an additional 20% on Disney collections may also be available.
- Lacoste – 10%
- Tumi – 10%
- UGG – 10%
- Under Armour – 10%
- UNIQLO – 10% on selected items
- UNOde50 – 20%
- Vera Bradley – 15%
- Volcom – 30%
- Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill – 10%
- Levi’s – 15%
- Lilly Pulitzer – 20%
- L’Occitane en Provence – 15%
- Lucky Brand – 15%
- The luxury of Time – 10% off watches, 20% off non-branded jewelry.
- MAC Cosmetics – 15%
- Alex and Ani – 20%
- American Threads – 10%
- Anthropologie – 10%
- Blaze Fast-Fire’d Pizza – 10%
- Coach – 10%
- Columbia Sportswear – 20%
- Edward Beiner – 25%
- Melissa Shoes – 10%
- Origins – 15%
- Orlando Harley-Davidson – 20%
- Pandora Jewelry– 20%
- Planet Hollywood Observatory – 20% off F&B; 20%-35% discount off merchandise
- Shore – 15%
- Sperry – 20%
- Sprinkles – 10%
- Stance – 25%
- Sugarboo – 15%
- Superdry – 15%
- The Coca-Cola Store – 20% non-alcoholic beverages and merchandise
- The Polite Pig – 10%
- Tommy Bahama – 25%
- Aerophile – 20%
- Game Day Gear – 10%
- Haagen-Dazs – 20%
- Pepe by José Andrés – 20% available all day, every day of the week
- Joffrey’s – 20%
- Pelé Soccer – 10%
- Pop Gallery – 15%
- Sosa Family Cigars – 10% off non-tobacco products
- Splitsville – $11 bowling special after 10 pm
- Starbucks at West Side – 10%
- Sunglass Icon at Sunglass Hut – 10%
- Wetzel’s Pretzels – 20%
- Yeske – 20%
- AMC Disney Springs – 30% after 4 pm (Restrictions may apply, call 1-888-AMC-4Fun)
- Chicken Guy – 15% off food and non-alcoholic beverage
- Crossroads at House of Blues – 20% F&B
- Curl by Sammy Duvall – 20% off merchandise; 10% off eyewear and watches
- Fit2Run – 10%
- House of Blues Gear Shop – 25% merchandise (excluding concert tickets)
- Jaleo by José Andrés – 20% off food and non-alcoholic beverages 11:30 am – 4 pm and 10 pm-close (11 pm or 12 am)
Check more Employee Benefits:
- Lockheed Martin Employee Benefits
- Zaxby’s Employee Benefits
- GE Employee Benefits
- USPS Employee Benefits
- Microsoft Employee Benefits
- Quicken Loans Employee Benefits
- Charles Schwab Employee Benefits
- TCS Employee Benefits
Find Disney Jobs and Careers
- Contacting in the US: 1-800-354-3970
- Contacting Outside of US: 1-508-787-9902
- Disney Employee Benefits Site- Click Here
- Disney Employee Benefits Login- Click Here
- Disney Official Site: Click Here
Final words For Disney employee benefits
That was all about Disney employee benefits, perks, and employee discounts, one may get while working at Walt Disney Company (Disney).
I hope you would like this information, and it’s helped you a lot. But if you have any issues or suggestions regarding this article, feel free to leave a comment. Thanks!
You May Also Like To Check:
- Chase Bank Employee Benefits
- KeyBank Employee Benefits
- Dunkin Donuts Employee Benefits
- Capital One Employee Benefits
- United Airlines Employee Benefits
- Allstate Employee Benefits
- PetSmart Employee Benefits
- Verizon Employee Benefits
- Amazon Employee Benefits UK
- HCA Healthcare Employee Benefits
FAQs For Disney Employee Benefits
Q.Does Disney have good employee benefits?
✔ Disney offers a competitive total rewards package that includes health and savings benefits, pay, time-off programs, educational opportunities, etc.
Q. What kind of benefits do Disney employees receive?
✔ Vacation and sick leave are open for full-time positions. In addition, vacation and personal holidays are accrued based on length of service, position and hours worked.
Q. Do all Disney employees get free tickets?
✔ Disney employees obtain free admission to the theme parks for themselves and a limited number of visitors. They also get discounts on restaurants, merchandise, hotel stays, and Disney cruises.
Q. What is the employee discount at Disney?
✔ You get a hefty resort discount at Disney for yourself and your family and friends as a cast member. 50% off for Cast Members. You (the Cast Member) have to be staying in the room to get 50% off.
Q. Does Disney have 401K?
✔ The Disney Retirement Savings Plan is a specified contribution plan funded entirely by the Company. The Company makes quarterly contributions to the accounts of participating cast members and workers.
Q. How Much Do Disney Princesses make?
✔ $56,022 a year
Q. Do Disney employees get family in for free?
✔ Employees Get Free Disneyland Tickets — but There is some Limit. Yet, you can only get three people in with you for free with each visit, and the number of free visits you earn depends on the hours you work there.
Q. What is the highest paying job at Disneyland?
✔ The highest-paying position at Disneyland Resort is a Project Manager with a salary of $135,570 per year.
You May Also Like To Check: