Microsoft Employee Benefits 2023
Microsoft Employees Benefits – The organization provides a comprehensive benefits package, which includes bonuses and discounts, time off and leaves of absence, retirement benefits, professional development opportunities, assistance with work-life balance, and health and wellness benefits like medical, dentistry, and vision insurance.
Microsoft offers its employees a variety of initiatives to promote their physical, financial, and emotional well-being in addition to competitive compensation and bonus plans.
The business also runs a wide range of activities, including Employee Resource Groups, Diversity and Inclusion programs, and Community participation programs.
Each of these elements makes Microsoft a highly sought-after employer.
Here are some of the major reasons why Microsoft is considered the best place to work.
Check more Employee Benefits:
- Cisco Employee benefits
- Home depot benefits
- FedEx Express benefits
- Marriott employee benefits
- Asda benefits
- tesla employee benefits
- Loblaws employee benefits
- McDonald’s employee benefits
- Apple employee benefits
What employee benefits at Microsoft?
Here, I have explained some of the major Microsoft benefits, perks, and employee discounts offered by the company.
Get and stay healthy
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Care – Microsoft offers basic industry-leading health care coverage for its employees and their immediate family members to enjoy comfort with no monthly paycheck deductions.
- Stay Fit – Microsoft offers a great reimbursement of up to $800 per year for its employees well being and related expenses which help to get and stay fit physically and financially. One can use these funds to get gym memberships, fitness classes for massage, caregiver support, meditation programs, weight-loss program fees, financial advising, and debt management.
- On-campus health Access
- Free access to everything from preventive care to physical therapy.
- And, Facility of Crossover Health Clinic and full-service pharmacy at Living Well Health Center.
- 24-Hour Nurse Line – Free access to 24-Hour Nurse Line for health care decisions for all employees, anytime and anywhere.
- Support for you and your family
- Microsoft CARES Employee Assistance Program provides resources and services for all employees like family counseling, educational support, parenting support, stress relief, referrals for elder care, child care, etc.
Plan for the future
- Microsoft 401(k) plan – Microsoft offers an excellent retirement plan, Microsoft 401(k) plan through which the company offers a $0.50 match to every pre-tax employee’s contribution. This helps employees to ensure a secure source of income after retirement.
- Loan refinancing program – Microsoft offers an excellent student loan refinancing program that helps student employees to save funds and simplify payments.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan – Microsoft Employee Stock Purchase Plan allows all employees to become Microsoft shareholders as well as get a 10% discount.
- Financial planning and education programs – Microsoft offers great financial planning and education programs to provide support to create a diversified and financially fit portfolio.
Microsoft Perks to Enjoy
- On-campus retail shops and services – Easy access to entertainment, dining options, etc to enjoy at Microsoft’s headquarters.
- Social clubs and networks
- Employee resource groups – Microsoft offers employee resource groups to promote cultural awareness providing assistance in career development, mentoring, networking, community participation, product input, and related activities.
- Microsoft Connector shuttle and bus fleet – Employees can enjoy a stress-free commute through the power and Wi-Fi-enabled Connector coaches and shuttles, subsidized transit passes, on-campus shuttles, and electric vehicle charging stations.
Take time away
- Time Off
- 15 paid vacation days
- 10 paid U.S. holidays
- 10 paid sick-leave days
- two personal days every year
- Work-life Balance – Flexible work schedules and flexible working hours
Care for your family
- Family caregiver leaves – 4 weeks of fully paid leaves are available in case of serious health conditions to take care of an immediate family member.
- College Coach program
- Child care – Microsoft offers special discounts for all employees on safe and reliable child care.
Continue your education
- Tuition Reimbursement – Microsoft Tuition Reimbursement is available for special courses through which employees receive financial assistance on all tuition expenses.
- Internal Resources – Financial assistance on a range of professional development courses is available
- On-site Library – Availability of an on-site library and reading room for all employees
Get exclusive Microsoft discounts
- Microsoft Employee discounts – Great Discounts on all Microsoft products through the company store.
- Microsoft PRIME discounts – Microsoft PRIME mobile membership is available through which employees can receive exclusive discounts on shopping, entertainment, dining, travel, car loans, and mortgages.
Most Microsoft employee benefits are effective from the first of the month following the date of hire. Though, the eligibility and availability of different plans vary on the basis of classification, such as full-time or part-time.
Check more Employee Benefits:
- Lockheed Martin Employee Benefits
- Zaxby’s Employee Benefits
- GE Employee Benefits
- USPS Employee Benefits
- Microsoft Employee Benefits
- Quicken Loans Employee Benefits
- Charles Schwab Employee Benefits
- TCS Employee Benefits
Do Microsoft employees get discounts?
80% off first-party software. 50% off first-party Xbox games, Xbox Live subscriptions, or Xbox Game Pass. 15% off first-party hardware. 50% off first-party accessories for Surface, PC, or Xbox.
Microsoft Customer Service
- Microsoft Corp.Address:
- Microsoft Visitor Center1800 102 1100
- 15010 NE 36th,
- St. Redmond, WA 98052, US.
- Call – 1-425-882-8080
- Microsoft Headquarters Contact Number – 1800 102 1100
- Microsoft Store Sales & Customer Support Number – 1-877-696-7786
- Microsoft Headquarters USA Fax Number – 1-425-706-7929
So, if you are thinking to build up a career at Microsoft, make sure to read all mentioned Microsoft Employee Benefits and Microsoft Employee Discounts offered by the company. Hope that the information provided here will be useful for you.
If you have any questions or queries related to Microsoft employee benefits packages? Drow them into below comment section. Thank you!
You May Also Like To Check: