Citizens Bank Employee Benefits and Perks 2020
Citizens Financial Group, Inc. is an American bank, headquartered in Providence, Rhode Island. Operating as a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, it operates more than 1,200 branches across 11 states under the Citizens Bank brand, it has appointed more than 25000 dedicated employees.
Citizens Bank cares about the health, well-being, and financial wellness of their employees. To promote healthy lifestyles helping employees build financial wellness, Citizens Bank offers great comprehensive Citizens Bank Employee Benefits programs.
From compensation and benefits to wellness and on-site childcare, Citizens Bank aims to support employees’ commitment to the job as well as your priorities and interests outside of work.
So, if you’re looking for a job at Citizens Bank or working with the bank, read below what employee benefits at Citizens Bank, you can enjoy as a full-time or part-time employee.
Citizens Bank Employee Benefits, Privileges and Discounts
Citizens Financial Group has committed to helping their employees grow by rewarding them for their giving and investing in their health, well-being, and financial wellness.
As part of that commitment, Citizens Bank offers a full range of benefits designed around these components to encourage wellness in all aspects of their lives.
Citizens Bank Employee Benefits are designed specially to take care of employee’s total well-being: physical, mental, financial, and social. Eligibility for Employee Benefits at Citizens Bank depends on employment status; full-time or part-time, length of service, and position within the company.
So, if you’re looking for a job at Citizens Bank or working with the bank, read below what employee benefits at Citizens Bank, you can enjoy.
Here is a brief report on the Citizens Bank Employee Benefits programs –
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Citizens Bank provides its employees with core and supplemental coverage that helps employees to make improvements to their physical and mental well-being and feel your best
- Citizens Bank Health Benefits generally include medical, dental, short-term disability, long-term disability, life, accidental death, pharmacy benefits, and business travel accident insurance.
- Variety of wellbeing programs and resources to use them to prevent illness or injury
- 401(k) with 100% match
After one year of service, Citizens Bank will match 100% of the first 4% that employees contribute, plus a 2% additional annual match.
- Generous paid time off
Your PTO could be anywhere from 18-27 days, depending on your role; and you’ll also enjoy 10 paid bank holidays.
- Employee stock purchase program
Citizens Bank offers a 10% discount on stock purchase and this is available to anyone working more than 20 hours a week.
- Healthcare flexible spending accounts are available to full-time employees and allow you to pay for eligible healthcare expenses for you and your dependents using before-tax dollars
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account – Use before-tax dollars to pay for eligible daycare expenses
- Business Resource Groups – Participate in chapter events to connect with colleagues and leaders, share your talents to enrich our communities, and grow your skills.
- Educational assistance program
In order to help you continue to grow, we’ll reimburse you for courses that advance your career.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – Citizens Bank offers a medical advocacy service for employees and family members facing critical health situations, and counseling and referral services through the EAP.
- Wellness services and tools – the firm also provides a range of wellness services and programs designed to support the employee’s personal health and wellbeing
- Discounts on bank services
Citizens Bank offers discounts on many banking services, preferred rates on CDs and savings accounts, discounts and savings on mortgages, and more.
Overall, employee benefits at Citizens Bank go beyond the common benefits compares to others in the field. Citizens Bank job benefits aim to enhance employee’s personal & financial security through handsome benefits programs and packages.
Citizens Bank Customer Service
For general questions please call us at 1-800-922-9999.
To get you to the appropriate area most efficiently, please use the best number below –
- Business Banking
1-800-862-6200 for existing business banking customers.
1-800-4BUSINESS for new customers.
- Checking and Savings Accounts
1-877-360-2472 for questions regarding opening a new checking account, savings account, or a new CD.
1-800-922-9999 for questions about your existing checking account, savings account, or CD.
- Credit Cards
Citizens Bank Card Services®
1-888-333-5145 for questions about credit card applications.
1-800-684-2222 for questions about your credit cards.
- Home Borrowing
Citizens Bank Home Equity Loans® Customer Service
1-800-340-5626 for questions regarding an application for a new home loan.
1-866-999-0216 for questions about an existing home loan.
- Citizens Bank Mortgage Loans® Customer Service
1-888-514-2300 for questions regarding new mortgage applications.
1-800-234-6002 for existing mortgage customers.
- Personal Loans
Citizens Bank Personal Loans®
1-888-333-0104 for questions about personal loan applications.
1-866-999-0107 for questions about your personal loans.
- Student Lending
Citizens Bank Student Loan® Customer Service
1-800-600-0008 for questions about your student loan applications.
1-866-259-3767 for questions about your student loans.
Citizens Bank Education Refinance Loan® Customer Service
1-888-411-0266 for questions about your education refinance loan applications.
1-866-259-3767 for questions about your education refinance loans.
- Wealth Management
1-866-919-4520 for Citizens Investment Services® existing investment and retirement accounts
1-866-471-5465 for SpeciFi® digital advisor enrollment assistance or account inquiries
1-866-919-7699 for Premier Advisory or automated account inquiries
1-866-605-4357 for Clarfeld | Citizens Private Wealth™ or automated account inquiries.
I hope that you will be satisfied with the details available here on Citizens Bank Employee Benefits.
Have you ever worked at the Citizens Bank? What do you like the most there? Have you’d a great experience with Citizens Bank Employees?
Tell us about it in the comments below!