Lowe’s Employee Benefits and Perks – Lowe’s Employee Benefits and Discounts 2024
Lowe’s Employee Benefits and Discounts – Working at Lowe’s is of great pleasure and joy as the American home improvement retailer offers a wide range of competitive Lowe’s Employee Benefits packages to enjoy.
Lowe’s has committed to providing a eat working culture in addition to an exclusive range of employee benefits, perks, and discounts for its staff.
So, if you’re working for Lowe’s or want to work with Lowe’s, then, read here what various employee Benefits at Lowe’s you can get while working with Lowe’s.
Here, I have also provided genuine details on Lowe’s Employee Discounts, Lowe’s Employee Login Site, and official links to get a job @ Lowe’s careers.
Lowe’s Companies, Inc., trading as Lowe’s, is an American retailer of home improvement. Founded in 1921 by Lucius Smith Lowe as North Wilkesboro Hardware in North Carolina.
Headquartered in Mooresville, North Carolina, the company operates its retail stores in home improvement and hardware stores throughout the United States and Canada.
Lowe’s Employee Benefits & Perks
To promote the culture of health and well-being, Lowe’s offers a wide range of career beneﬁt programs and packages for its employees.
Lowe’s offers a ton of moderate and interesting Lowe’s Employee Benefits Package to helps employees with several retirement benefits health and medical benefits to take care of their health, family, finances, and future which are explained below –
Employees working at least 39 hours per week at Lowe’s becomes eligibles for –
- Health insurance
- A 401(k) plan
- Family and medical leave
- Unemployment insurance
- An employee stock purchase plan.
All employees are eligible for these benefits after working at Lowe’s for 90 days.
Employees working less than 39 hours per week at Lowe’s, you are immediately eligible for:
- Life insurance
- Dental care
- Vision care
- Limited vacation
- A limited-benefit health plan
To take advantage of Lowe’s benefits for part-time employees, be sure to enroll in a plan within 31 days from the date of hire.
Lowe’s Employee Health Insurance
Lowe’s Health insurance benefits for employees depend on various factors, including your state, part-time or full-time status.
Full-time employees can expect:
- Life insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance and flexible spending
- A prescription drug plan.
Most of these benefits should apply to family members.
Expecting mothers afraid of pregnancy discrimination will be interested to know medical options cover hospital care to some degree, including for maternity purposes.
Lowe’s Career and Professional Benefits
To support employees’ Healthy Living and Healthy Money, the company offers several employees opportunities for professional and career development.
Lowe’s provides onboarding services and on-the-job training along with –
- Continuing professional education courses
- Tuition reimbursement
- Scholarship programs to provide financial aid
- Leadership development workshops
- Discounted online university programs for employees pursuing degrees
- Track to the Trades program, which places employees in paid pre-apprenticeships.
Lowe’s Financial Benefits
Lowe’s offers a variety of financial benefits for its employees and their family members which are explained below-
- 401(k) plan: All employees at lowe’s are eligible for a 401(k) plan to begin saving for retirement after 90 days of service, and baseline matching is available after one year of service.
- Vacation: Employees are eligible for different amounts of vacation time based on their status of employment and working hours during a week.
- Child and elder care referral services: Some plans include flexible spending accounts to help employees pay for healthcare for dependents.
- Paid holidays: Full-time employees are paid for eight hours and part-time workers are paid for four. Hourly employees at lowe’s scheduled to work on a holiday are paid both holiday and regular wages.
- Lowe’s Stock purchase plan allows employees to purchase Lowe’s common stock for a 15% discount.
- Sick paid time off: All full-time employees following 89 days of continuous employment are eligible for paid sick days and can carry over from year to year.
Lowe’s offers a variety of benefits to its employees, including dental insurance, health insurance, vision insurance, life insurance, paid time off, 401(k) plan, and tuition reimbursement.
Lowe’s employees get 10% off all items sold at the store. Discounts are not applied to gift cards or services or products that are on clearance.
You can avail of the discount Lowe’s employees offer online or in-store. To access discounts online, you’ll be required to create your account through the website of Lowe’s and input an employee’s identification number. To redeem your discount at the store, you must provide your employee ID number before the cashier.
Part-time and Full-time employees who have been with Lowe’s for at least 30 days are eligible for most benefits.
You can apply for Lowe’s employee benefits online or by contacting your human resources department.
Lowe’s ESOP is an investment plan for retirement that lets employees own shares of Lowe’s stock. Lowe’s employees run the ESOP and can contribute a percentage of their pay to the plan.
Lowe’s tuition reimbursement program allows employees to pay college tuition and fees. Employees can be returned for up to $5,250 per year.
Part-time employees accrue PTO at a rate of 1 hour per every 40 hours worked. Full-time employees accrue PTO at a rate of 1 hour per every 30 hours worked.
Lowe’s offers a variety of health insurance plans to its employees. Plans include dental, medical, and vision coverage.
Lowe’s offers a dental insurance plan to its employees. The plan covers preventive care, major and basic services, and orthodontics.