- 1 MyLowesLife Employee Benefits – Mylowesbenefits
- 2 Mylowesbenefits – MyLowesLife Employee Benefits Programs
- 3 MyLowesLife contact details
- 4 Mylowesbenefits FAQs
MyLowesLife Employee Benefits – Mylowesbenefits
Mylowesbenefits – Lowe’s recognizes the significant role that employee benefits plans play in your choice to join a Lowe’s company.
This article helps you better to know the impact of MyLowesLife employee benefits on your total salary package.
For more information on the employee benefits of Lowe’s offers, please visit www.mylowesbenefits.com.
Know About: MyLowesLife Portal Employee Login
Mylowesbenefits – MyLowesLife Employee Benefits Programs
Lowe’s is happy to have created an excellent family of employees. Lowe’s employee benefits plan includes flexible expense reports, medical and dental insurance, life insurance, prescription drugs, vacation pay, disability insurance, vision plan, sick pay, accident insurance part-time health insurance, and more.
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental insurance
- Profit share
- 401(k) plan
- Sickness insurance
- Vision insurance
- Prepaid legal
- Severance pay
- Defined Contribution Pension plan
- Temporary Disability Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Provision and financial benefits
- Accident insurance in case of death and disability.
- Prisma Health Employee Benefits
- Gap Employee Benefits
- Citizens Bank Employee Benefits
- Meijer Employee Benefits
- CA State Employee Benefits
- GE Employee Benefits and Perks
- Starbucks Employee Benefits
- Delta Employee Benefits
- IBM Employee Benefits
Lowe’s is an American retail company specializing in home improvement. It was founded in 1921 by Lucius Smith Lowe and Headquartered in Mooresville, North Carolina, the company operates a chain of retail stores in the USA, and Canada.
As of November 2018, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate 2,015 hardware and home improvement stores in North America.
MyLowesLife contact details
If you are communicating from the USA, you can dial 1-844-HRLOWES(844-475-6937) to contact Lowe’s Benefits center.
In case you are from outside the USA, please call at 1-312-843-5251. They are available from 8.00 am to 8.00 pm Eastern Time, Monday to Friday.
- If you want to reach Lowe’s HR, dial 1-336-6583535 or 1-888-HRINFO5.
- Lowe’s corporate office is reachable at 1-704-758-1000.
- My Lowe’s customer service is reachable at 1-800-445-6937.
- Lowe’s credit card services is reachable at 1-866-232-7443.
That was all about the LowesLife Employee Benefits at Mylowesbenefits.com. I hope you like this article, and it’s helped you a lot, but if you are facing any issue related to this Mylowesbenefits then feel free to leave a comment I like helping everyone. Thanks!
Q. How do I access my Lowes benefits?
- Visit the mylowesbenefits official site at www.mylowesbenefits.com.
- In the Login screen, you will find 3 Option:
- Access Myloweslife.com using Sales ID
- Lowes Employee Benefits Pricing tool (Benefitspricing.com/lowes)
- Using the user ID and password.
- If you require to preview the pricing, please use the 2nd option.
- In case if you have a sales id, then you require to use the www.myloweslife.com web portal.
- Enter the USER ID and Password in the provided empty field.
- After that, click on the “Log On” button to continue and access the employee benefits from the dashboard.
Q. How often is Lowes paid?
- Lowes pay their employees every two weeks (biweekly).
- The Lowe’s payment period starts the week of your paystub in which you get on Fridays.
Q. Why can’t I log into my Lowes life?
If you cannot log in, then try the following:
- Please keep in mind that your internet connection is working properly.
- Check that your CAPS LOCK key on your keyword is OFF, as your password and username are case-sensitive.
- Try logging in to MylowesLife with a different browser, for example, Mozilla, Chrome or Edge.
- Try logging in from another device, for example, a mobile or another computer.
- If you still cannot sign in, please refresh your browser cache as a last resort and try to log in again.