- 1 https://Aka.ms/remoteconnect : Minecraft Remote Connect
- 2 What is Aka.ms/RemoteConnect?
- 3 How to Setup Minecraft Cross-Play On Your PS4 or Nintendo Switch?
- 4 How to Delete All the Minecraft Saved and Corrupted Game Date?
- 5 What is Https//aka.ms/remoteconnect Error?
- 6 How to Solve Https//aka.ms/remoteconnect Error?
https://Aka.ms/remoteconnect : Minecraft Remote Connect
Aka ms remoteconnect: Guys!! If you have no idea about what is the use of the https://aka.ms/remoteconnect website?
And how to make use of the website to connect to other people while playing Minecraft with other people that precisely set up the cross-play engine on their pc or How to solve the cross-play error? If the aka.ms/remoteconnect site is not working.
This article contains all about aka.ms/remoteconnect website and how to enjoy the cross-play engine with your buddies and other Minecraft people.
What is Aka.ms/RemoteConnect?
https://aka.ms/remoteconnect website enables people to play Minecraft at home with other people with devices except for their one.
Aka.ms/remoteconnect site makes smooth playing Minecraft on PS4, Nintendo Switch. However, to play on any non-Microsoft device, users must register and log in with a free Microsoft account to play with other people on their devices with Microsoft devices.
Microsoft lets Minecraft players playing on various devices such as the PS4, Switch, a Windows PC and Mac or even on smartphone Android or iOS devices to be able to play with their colleagues who have the Minecraft game installed on their Xbox One or Xbox 360 with their free Microsoft account login.
How to Use the Xbox Mobile App to Setup Microsoft Remote Connect on Xbox One?
- Visit https://aka.ms/xboxsetup on your game console (Xbox).
- Log in with your Microsoft free account.
- Following the on-screen guidance.
- Note: This website is only available for mobile users.
How to Setup Cross-play Engine Xbox?
- Visit the Microsoft Store on your 360 or Xbox One.
- Go to the download search.
- Now, search for Minecraft for Xbox One.
- It is free to download if you have a Minecraft: Xbox One Edition.)
- Start the Minecraft game.
- Follow the screen’s instructions to set up cross-play with other players who already set up the cross-play feature on their device.
How to Setup Minecraft Cross-Play On Your PS4 or Nintendo Switch?
- Visit the Nintendo shop on your Sony PlayStation store or PS4 console.
- On Nintendo Switch: Search for “Minecraft” and click on the download Minecraft for Switch.
- On PS4: Enter “Minecraft PS4” and click on the download Minecraft for PS4.
- Register for the Microsoft User account.
- Go to the Minecraft home screen on your device and click on the option to sign in.
- Hit on the link, and it will redirect you from the Login page to the remote connection.
- Take note of the eight-digit activation code. You will require this code to activate your account on the AKA MS Remote connect official site.
- Open your web browser and visit https://aka.ms/remoteconnect.
- You can do this on your Windows/Mac browser or your mobile browser.
- Enter the code on your console screen.
- Click on the “Next” button.
- Follow the guidance on the screen to finish the process to log in.
How to Delete All the Minecraft Saved and Corrupted Game Date?
- Start the Minecraft.
- Now, Go to Settings.
- Click on the System settings.
- Next, click on the Storage.
- Next, click on the “Game Storage” to access the Minecraft store files.
- Remove all files in Launchy the Minecraft.
How to Log In & Out to Microsoft – Fix Errors – Change Gamertag | Nintendo Switch Video Tutorial
What is Https//aka.ms/remoteconnect Error?
When you are trying your Microsoft account, then a “https//aka-ms/remote connect” error is expected. Minecraft lately was switching to the Microsoft platform. There are tons of exceptional services on the platform. It is an excellent game for those who like building stuff. The “https//aka-ms/remote connect” error is commonly happening on Nintendo, PS4, and other consoles. You can also face this problem on your pc. Here I will try to fix it through various solutions.
What Can Cause The Problem?
There are some possible causes of why you will face this problem. Some of the most common reasons are as follows:
Corrupt Game Data:
The game files play a significant role for multiple users. Corrupt game data is going to make you tons of problems. You can check the type of game data problems through your device.
For computer users, it is almost easy to fix this problem. Reinstallation can be a quick fix but not fit for the long term. Rarely the save files can also get corrupted. That is going to cause some problems with opening your current maps. It is good to take regular backups.
Change Of Devices:
Minecraft is giving crossplay services to its users. That means users can use one account across all platforms. It is a simple yet useful way of gaming on your devices.
If you change the device, it can be useless. Users can face problems with their sign in. The software might glitch and create problems. The main reason for this general problem is device change.
How to Solve Https//aka.ms/remoteconnect Error?
In this part, I will talk about how to fix the https://aka.ms/remoteconnect error. Our guide is going to offer you quick and easy solutions to this problem. Here are the different methods to solve this https://aka.ms/remoteconnect error.
Minecraft Microsoft Account PS4
Here are the steps to fix the Minecraft Microsoft Account PS4 errors with the platform.
- First of all, please visit the PS4 store.
- Next, please click on the download option and start using it.
- Minecraft game download on your device.
- Users require to have the paid version of the Minecraft game, at least on one device.
- After that, you can try the remote play features.
- The PS4 version of the Minecraft game will give you the choice to login using a Microsoft account.
- Click on this option and login through your email address and password.
- After completing the process, you can get the remote connect data.
- You can easily save the code from the PS4. It is a requirement to run the remote play feature.
- I suggest it to all users who want to play on multiple devices. Try it out on your device. Visit the remote connect official site to solve the problem.
XBOX Crossplay Issue:
The fix for Xbox crossplay problems is straightforward. Here are the simple steps to start Xbox crossplay quickly on your devices.
- If you want to remote play code, then you have to please visit the Xbox setup link – https://aka.ms/xboxsetup.
- The official site will show the code for the remote play feature. Users require to have a Microsoft account.
- Users have to sign in with their free to use Microsoft account on this website. It is a requirement on your Xbox.
- It is almost simple to start remote play on your device. Users, please visit the following link – https://aka.ms/remoteconnect.
- You require to have a Microsoft account to work on this fantastic feature. Sign in through the free account or create a new one.
- Users have to enter the remote play code, which is available on your Xbox screen.
- The website will load the Microsoft Minecraft game directly once you enter the remote play code.
Check Related Post
How to link your Microsoft account to Minecraft PS4 and Xbox! Video Tutorial you can see here
That was all about the https://aka.ms/remoteconnect website. I hope you like this article, and it’s helped you a lot, but if you are facing any issue related to this Minecraft Remote Connect then feel free to leave a comment I like helping everyone. Thanks!