- 1 https://Aka.ms/remoteconnect
- 2 What is Aka.ms/RemoteConnect?
- 3 How to Setup Minecraft Cross-Play On Your PS4 or Nintendo Switch?
- 4 How to Delete All the Minecraft Saved and Corrupted Game Date?
- 5 How to Log In & Out to Microsoft – Fix Errors – Change Gamertag | Nintendo Switch Video Tutorial
Aka ms remoteconnect: Guys!! If you have no idea about what is the use of the https://aka.ms/remoteconnect website?
And how to make use of the website to connect to other people while playing Minecraft with other people that precisely set up the cross-play engine on their pc or How to solve the cross-play error? If the aka.ms/remoteconnect site is not working.
This article contains all about aka.ms/remoteconnect website and how to enjoy the cross-play engine with your buddies and other Minecraft people.
What is Aka.ms/RemoteConnect?
https://aka.ms/remoteconnect website enables people to play Minecraft at home with other people with devices except for their one.
Aka.ms/remoteconnect site makes smooth playing Minecraft on PS4, Nintendo Switch. However, to play on any non-Microsoft device, users must register and log in with a free Microsoft account to play other people on their devices with Microsoft devices.
Microsoft lets Minecraft players playing on various devices such as the PS4, Switch, a Windows PC and Mac or even on smartphone Android or iOS devices to be able to play with their colleagues who have the Minecraft game installed on their Xbox One or Xbox 360 with their free Microsoft account login.
How to Use the Xbox Mobile App to Setup Microsoft Remote Connect on Xbox One?
- Visit https://aka.ms/xboxsetup on your game console (Xbox).
- Log in with your Microsoft free account.
- Following the on-screen guidance.
- Note: This website is only available for mobile users.
How to Setup Cross-play Engine Xbox?
- Visit the Microsoft Store on your 360 or Xbox One.
- Go to the download search.
- Now, search for Minecraft for Xbox One.
- It is free to download if you have a Minecraft: Xbox One Edition.)
- Start the Minecraft game.
- Follow the screen’s instructions to set up cross-play with other players who already set up the cross-play feature on their device.
How to Setup Minecraft Cross-Play On Your PS4 or Nintendo Switch?
- Visit the Nintendo shop on your Sony PlayStation store or PS4 console.
- On Nintendo Switch: Search for “Minecraft” and click on the download Minecraft for Switch.
- On PS4: Enter “Minecraft PS4” and click on the download Minecraft for PS4.
- Register for the Microsoft User account.
- Go to the Minecraft home screen on your device and click on the option to sign in.
- Hit on the link, and it will redirect you from the Login page to the remote connection.
- Take note of the eight-digit activation code. You will require this code to activate your account on the AKA MS Remote connect official site.
- Open your web browser and visit https://aka.ms/remoteconnect.
- You can do this on your Windows/Mac browser or your mobile browser.
- Enter the code on your console screen.
- Click on the “Next” button.
- Follow the guidance on the screen to finish the process to log in.
How to Delete All the Minecraft Saved and Corrupted Game Date?
- Start the Minecraft.
- Now, Go to Settings.
- Click on the System settings.
- Next, click on the Storage.
- Next, click on the “Game Storage” to access the Minecraft store files.
- Remove all files in Launchy the Minecraft.
How to Log In & Out to Microsoft – Fix Errors – Change Gamertag | Nintendo Switch Video Tutorial
That was all about the https://aka.ms/remoteconnect website. I hope you like this article, and it’s helped you a lot, but if you are facing any issue related to this Minecraft Remote Connect then feel free to leave a comment I like helping everyone. Thanks!