Http Aka MS Remoteconnect – This website allows people to play Minecraft at their home with others who have other devices than their own.
What is Aka.ms/RemoteConnect?
Http Aka MS Remoteconnect: Microsoft allows Minecraft players to play on multiple devices, such as the PS4, Switch, and a Windows PC or Mac. They can also play on smartphones Android or iOS with their Microsoft account login.
How to Enter Your Minecraft Code?
Http Aka MS Remoteconnect – You will be able to play Minecraft across platforms with your friends if you connect your PS4 (or Playstation 5 or Nintendo Switch) with a Microsoft Live Account.
To play Minecraft on PS4, you don’t need a Microsoft account. However, an optional one is available.
You can crossplay with your PS4 on non-PS4 devices or consoles with a Microsoft account.
You can also transfer Minecraft Store or Marketplace purchases to other devices.
- Click on the above button to login with Microsoft.
- Enter 8 Digital Unique Code
- To link your accounts, log in to your Microsoft Live Account.
- You must use the account details of the Microsoft portal that you desire to associate with your PlayStation Network account.
- This cannot be undone.
- After you have signed in to your Microsoft account successfully, click on Play to go to the Minecraft Game home screen.
- To reach the “Friends” tab, swipe to the right.
- Click “Add a Friend”.
- Enter your Microsoft Gamertags one at a time to find friends.
How to Set Up an Xbox One / Series X / Series S for Minecraft Crossplay.
Microsoft’s Xbox consoles are the most comfortable consoles to set up crossplay with because the main obstacle to crossplay is the connection of the console to a Microsoft account with Xbox Live.
For Xbox owners, this is not a problem cause they will already have an active Microsoft account with Xbox Live to use the console.
If you have recently bought an Xbox and don’t yet have an account, you can create one during the initial console set-up process.
Also, you can create your Microsoft account at https://account.microsoft.com.
Once this is accomplished, please keep in mind that you have Minecraft installed on your Xbox and start it up.
Once the game starts, you should be ready to enjoy the various advantages associated with Minecraft crossplay.
How to Setup Minecraft Cross-Play On Your PS4 or Nintendo Switch?
- Visit the Nintendo shop on your Sony PlayStation store or PS4 console.
- On Nintendo Switch: Search for “Minecraft” and click on download Minecraft for Switch.
- On PS4: Enter “Minecraft PS4” and click on download Minecraft for PS4.
- Register for the Microsoft User account.
- Visit the Minecraft home screen on your device and hit on the option to sign in.
- Hit on the link, and it will redirect you from the Login page to the remote connection.
- Take note of the eight-digit activation code. You will require this code to activate your account on the AKA MS Remote connect official site.
- Open your web browser and visit https://aka.ms/remoteconnect.
- You can do this on your Windows and Mac browser or your mobile web browser.
- Enter the code on your console screen.
- Click on the “Next” button.
- Follow the guidance on the screen to finish the process to log in.
- Aka ms mcmultiplayerhelp Multiplayer Access
- https//aka.ms/remoteconnect account settings
- https //aka.ms/remoteconnect minecraft ps4 sign in
How to link your Microsoft account to Minecraft PS4 and Xbox! Video Tutorial you can see
How to Create or Join Crossplay Minecraft Games
Once your device has been set up correctly to work with Minecraft’s crossplay feature, the process you require to follow to create a crossplay game will be the same, yet of which platform you are playing.
- Select the ‘Play’ option from the main menu, then visit the ‘Worlds’ tab and select ‘Create New World’.
- Then move to the multiplayer part and make sure the option for multiplayer is set.
- Assuming it is, choose ‘Create’, and your new world should be created, finished with the option for others to join you on a crossplay basis.
- You can also use the crossplay feature to join a compatible Minecraft world that someone else has made.
- Boot up the game and choose the ‘Play’ option from the main menu.
- Then, search for the ‘Friends’ tab. You should see a list of the different available games for you to join.
Your list may look slightly various depending on whether you use a PlayStation, Xbox or Nintendo console. No matter what game you pick, simply use the options provided to select it, and you’ll be ready to join!
Why Am I Seeing the Aka MS Remoteconnect Error?
There are two main instances where you may experience the Aka MS Remoteconnect error.
- The first is when you try to use Minecraft’s crossplay features for the first time on your device if it is not already associated with a Microsoft account. This is likely to occur when you play the game on Nintendo, PlayStation or other non-Microsoft devices.
- The second reason this Aka MS Remoteconnect error might show up is a recent change of device. For example, switch from a PlayStation console to a Nintendo console or an Xbox console to a PlayStation console.
What is Aka MS Remoteconnect Error Message?
The aka.ms/remote connect error is associated with Minecraft and is generally encountered when playing on PlayStation or Nintendo Switch consoles, such as the PS5, PS4, Nintendo Switch Lite or Nintendo Switch. The error occurs because, for Minecraft cross-platform purposes, an active Xbox Live account is required.
When you experience this screen, copy and paste your unique code, and head to https://aka.ms/remoteconnect. Xbox Live can be accessed for free using any Microsoft account.
For this cause, to enable cross-play, your device will require to be able to access your Microsoft account. This may then lead to the remote connect error message being displayed.
It should read as follows: “logging into a Microsoft Account will always associate it with your current account for “Playstation Network” (or Xbox, Nintendo Switch). If you are already using a current Microsoft Account to access Minecraft on another device, you may use that account. You can only do this once per account on “PlayStation Network”, so please choose your Microsoft Account carefully.
Aka.Ms/Remoteconnect Frequently Asked Question
Can we use a Microsoft account for Minecraft Login?
A Microsoft account does not need to be created to play Minecraft on the PS4, but it will be required starting in 2021 to access Java Version. A Microsoft account can be used to log into Minecraft from a device.
You can use a Microsoft account to play with other players, such as those on Android, Xbox One and iOS.
This allows you to transfer your Minecraft Store or Marketplace purchases to other platforms/ devices.
Once you have linked your Microsoft account to your PlayStation Network account, neither the PlayStation nor Microsoft accounts can be associated.
Is the Aka MS Remoteconnect Website Safe to Use?
MS Remoteconnect is totally legitimate and safe to use. The URL for the page follows a common format for web addresses on the Microsoft website and is intended to keep it short and make it more special.
It redirects to the following URL: https://login.live.com/oauth20_remoteconnect.srf.
The website is located on the Microsoft site. It is a service provided by Microsoft to enable cross-play.
What is Http Aka MS Remoteconnect?
Aka.ms/remoteconnect allows users to play Minecraft on the Nintendo Switch and PS4. This website allows you to play Minecraft online with your friends using other devices. When you are prompted, enter the code from your device or app.
Is Http Aka Ms Remoteconnect safe or Not
Yes, https://Aka.ms.remoteconnect is a safe website owned by Microsoft?
Do You Need a Microsoft Account to Play Minecraft?
A Microsoft account is not required to play Minecraft on most devices. However, the Java version of Minecraft and any version associated with a Windows or Microsoft device are likely to require one.
Therefore, in order to utilize crossplay on another device such as a Nintendo Switch or PlayStation, you will require an active Microsoft account.
There are a number of motivations for this Microsoft account need. The first is because Mojang Studios, the company that created Minecraft, is now held by Microsoft via its Xbox Game Studios subsidiary. Also, ensuring all crossplay users have a Microsoft account can enhance security and safety features for the game’s online ways.
Why is Aka.ms/remoteconnect asking for a Microsoft account?
Mojang will require Minecraft users to have a Microsoft account by early 2021. This is for security and safety. However, this new rule applies only to Java versions.
Why am I getting the AKA MS Remoteconnect Error Message?
So, what is the cause why you are getting such errors? There are two culprits. One common scenario involves accessing the crossplay feature for the first time on a new device, mainly if it is not linked with an existing Microsoft account.
Devices not connected with the Microsoft OS (such as Nintendo and PlayStation) are more likely to encounter an error message. There may also be times when you get an error immediately after you switch devices (such as transitioning from a PlayStation to the Nintendo Switch or Xbox to a PlayStation).
Contact the Minecraft Customer Service Team
Söder Mälarstrand 43,
Stockholm, Stockholm 11825
Also, Contact on Official Portal: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new
That was all about the https://aka.ms/remoteconnect website. I hope you like this article, and it’s helped you a lot, but if you are facing any issue related to this Minecraft Remote Connect then feel free to leave a comment I like helping everyone. Thanks!