United Airlines Employee Benefits 2021
United Airlines Employee Benefits, Discount & Perks: United Airlines is a major American airline headquartered at Willis Tower in Chicago, Illinois.
Operating a large domestic and international route network across the United States and all six continents.
Established in 1926 as Varney Air Lines, it is the 3rd largest airline in America measured by fleets and servicing networks. Operating eight hubs in America, it employs nearly 100000 numbers of people.
With so great numbers of skilled people, United Airlines seek to keep its staff happy and loyal to the company.
To deal with this, United Airlines offers a range of United Employee Benefits programs for its staff which had a great impact on their career.
In addition, United Airlines Career Benefits helps the chain to create a good work culture & supportive management to improve their business standards.
So, if you’re working for United Airlines, then, read below what various employee benefits at United Airlines you can get while working with United Airlines.
United Airlines Employee Benefits and Perks
United Airlines has committed to the growth and development of their diverse teams of workers, from interns to experienced professionals to servicemen and women transitioning into civilian life.
Here is a brief account of all Employee Benefits packages, perks, and discounts offered by United Airlines –
- Travel privileges: Employees and their immediate family members can enjoy reduced-rate travel privileges. In addition, employees with at least six months of service will also receive special travel passes, including United Airlines buddy passes that can be given to friends and extended family members.
- Medical and dental insurance: Employees have the option to enroll themselves and their family members, including same-gender domestic partners, in comprehensive medical and dental plans.
- Life insurance: United provides company-paid basic life insurance for employees. Employees may also opt for optional life insurance for themselves and their families.
- Vision insurance: Employees may select coverage for eye exams, glasses, or contact lenses.
- Long-term disability plan: Employees may select disability income protection coverage.
- Retirement benefits: United provides competitive retirement benefits, like 401(k) Savings Plan. Benefits vary by the workgroup.
- Performance bonus: Operational reliability and great customer service are extremely important, so United Airlines offer a cash bonus plan that rewards employees when United meets its on-time flight arrival, departure, and guest satisfaction goals of month.
- Profit-sharing plan: United shares its continued success with all employees through one of the best plans in any industry.
- Perfect attendance program: It’ offers an exciting Perfect Attendance Recognition Program rewards employees for consecutive months or years of perfect attendance.
- Flexible spending account: United employees have the opportunity to pay for certain health care and dependent care expenses with pre-tax money.
- Personal accident insurance: Employees may choose to enroll in accident insurance, providing coverage for themselves and family members in the event of accidental injury or death.
- Vacation and sick pay: Full- and part-time United employees receive paid vacation time. The sick leave policy gives both full- and part-time employees time off from work with pay when ill or unable to work.
- Wellness program: This program is designed to help U.S.-based, benefit-eligible employees make the right choices for their personal, financial, and emotional well-being. Employees can even win prizes for participating in healthy activities throughout the year.
- Long-term care: This employee-paid program provides for many daily living assistance expenses.
- Business travel accident insurance: United provides this coverage for all employees immediately.
- Business Resource Groups (BRGs) – BRGs focus on multicultural backgrounds, veterans, women in the workforce, LGBTA community, cross-generational, and persons with disabilities to celebrate diversity and promote inclusion.
- Commuter benefits program: Employees may use pre-tax or after-tax dollars to purchase transit and/or parking passes/tickets for commuting between home and work.
- Employee assistance program: This program offers identification, clinical assessment, and treatment referral for a wide range of personal problems and concerns, including relationship issues, elder care, and childcare, grief, or other life situations.
- United Airlines Employee discounts: Employees have access to special discounts and offer great savings on products, services, entertainment, and travel.
United Airlines Employee Benefits Phone Number
United Airlines Benefits Center Phone Number: 1-800-651-1007 or Call: 1-646-254-3463 if calling from outside the United States, Puerto Rico, or Canada
Other United Airlines Benefits Center Toll-Free Phone Numbers:
- UK – 0-800-028-5392
- Japan – 0120679100
- Germany – 08000004878
United Airlines Customer Service:
- U.S. and Canada reservations assistance Phone number1-800-490-2021
- Tele communication devices for the deaf or Teletypewriter
- TDD/TTY: 1-800-323-0170 if you are calling from the U.S. and Canada
Hopefully, you like the available information on United Airlines Employee Benefits, Incentives, and Discounts. If you have any questions or queries related to employee benefits at United Airlines? Drop them into the below comment section. Thank you!