- 1 LAUSD Employee Benefits 20222 – LAUSD Employee Discounts
- 2 LAUSD Employee Benefits and Perks – Complete Information
- 3 Other Benefits and Previliages at LAUSD
- 4 LAUSD Employee Discounts, Resources & Benefits 2022
- 5 FAQs
- 6 Author
LAUSD Employee Benefits 20222 – LAUSD Employee Discounts
LAUSD Employee Benefits – LAUSD (Los Angeles Unified School District) is a public school district in Los Angeles, California, USA.
It is the largest (in terms of the number of students) public school system in California and the 2nd largest public school district in the USA.
Only the New York City Department of Education has a larger student population. Established on March 23, 1961, the firm has more than 734,641 students in California.
The firm wants to be supportive in their partner’s life and they do so by offering an impressive range of employee benefits programs designed to help employees build a solid financial foundation for meeting a diverse array of needs.
From employee pensions to health, dental, and vision plans, LAUSD offers many benefits to its eligible team members designed to support employees’ physical, financial, and emotional well-being while helping employees balance work and life.
Keep exploring to learn more about LAUSD Employee Benefits, LAUSD Employee Discounts, Perks, and more on the topic.
LAUSD Employee Benefits and Perks – Complete Information
Established on March 23, 1961, LAUSD commonly known as LOS ANGELES UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT is a public school in Los Angeles, California. With more than 734,641 students, it is the largest public school system in California in terms of students.
At LAUSD, employees are the greatest asset of their success and they care about it. And, the chain also wants to be successful in their professional and personal lives.
To deal with this, they offer a range of comprehensive, competitive and flexible, job benefits at LAUSD comprise of a wide range of employee services, retirement, health, and other plans designed specially to help eligible to make the best decisions for themselves and their situations.
So, if you’ve newly appointed at the firm, or not sure about LAUSD employee benefits, privileges, and discounts, then go through this guideline carefully.
Here is a short report on the LAUSD Employee Benefits programs –
- Comprehensive benefits – Health insurance, disability coverage, and life insurance.
- Onsite medical and fitness center – Stay happy and healthy. They offer award-winning centers to offer convenient telemedicine consultation with doctors using our telehealth solutions.
- Expert medical opinion – Provides access to world-class physicians who offer an independent second medical opinion and advice for employees and their families.
- Competitive compensation plan – They foster a high-performance culture that rewards innovation, collaboration, and profitability
- Tuition reimbursement – Receive reimbursement for tuition, lab fees, and books for coursework at an accredited institution
- Generous employee stock-purchase program – Purchase stocks well below the lowest fair market value with a 24-month offering period
- Maternity and paternity support – They help parents feel confident with the processes for maternity, paternity, and adoption, and to feel supported throughout this period of their lives.
- Profit-sharing plans with eligibility beginning on day one of employment; payout levels and amounts can vary annually
- Gym Membership – Free membership at selected gyms and also offers 50% reimbursement for Gym for all employees at the company.
- Employee Assistance Programs – This program offers identification, clinical assessment, and treatment referral for a wide range of personal problems and concerns, including relationship issues, elder care, and childcare, grief, or other life situations.
Check more Employee Benefits:
- Cisco Employee benefits
- Home depot benefits
- FedEx express benefits
- Marriott employee benefits
- Asda benefits
- tesla employee benefits
- Loblaws employee benefits
- McDonald’s employee benefits
- Apple employee benefits
Other Benefits and Previliages at LAUSD
- Boost Employee Morale
- Car Pool and Transportation Subsidy
- Gym Membership Discounts
- Mobile Phone Discounts
- College Programs (PACE, BSC, MPA, USC School Business Certificate Program)
- Employee Recreation Unit
- Microsoft Office for Employees (Personal Use)
- Technology Discounts
In short, LAUSD offers a wide variety of benefits and amenities to help employees live flexible, healthy, fulfilling lives at and outside of work. Do note that eligibility for these attractive LAUSD Employee Benefits offerings may vary by location, working hours, employment period, and job status.
LAUSD Employee Discounts, Resources & Benefits 2022
- Benefits Administration
- Beyond the Bell
- Employee Recreation Unit
- Information Technology Division
- LAUSD MyPay
- Learning Zone
- My Professional Learning Network (MyPLN)
- Non-Classroom Teacher Openings
- Reed Investment Schools
- SubFinder WebConnect
- Superintendent’s Intensive Support and Innovation Center (ISIC)
Final words For LAUSD Employee Benefits and Discounts
That’s all about LAUSD Employee Benefits, privileges, discounts, and other useful details.
Share your issues and questions about Employee Benefits at LAUSD below and get online help here!!
What benefits do LAUSD employees get?
Benefits package includes:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance.
- 403 (b) & 457 (b) Plans.
- Tuition Reimbursement Program.
- Staff Development Program.
- Generous Holiday and Vacation Time Off.
- Flexible Spending Account (Health and Dependent care)
- Basic and Supplemental Life Insurance.
Do LAUSD employees get discounts?
Los Angeles Unified School District LAUSD retirees, Employees, their families, and friends are eligible for Employee Discounts, special pricing, and advantages on products and services they use daily.
Does LAUSD have 401k?
Participants may move funds from one qualified plan account, i.e., 401(k) account or an IRA, 403(b) account, to another qualified plan account at age 59½ or when separated from service.
How many sick days do LAUSD employees get?
The maximum entitlement to compulsory paid sick days is 3 days or 24 hours per employment year.