- 1 MetLife employee benefits 2022
- 2 MetLife benefits, perks, and Employee Discounts
- 3 Author
MetLife employee benefits 2022
MetLife Employee Benefits – MetLife, Inc. is one of the largest global providers of insurance in the United States.
It was founded on March 24, 1868, and now it holds 90 million customers in around 60 countries worldwide. Headquartered in the MetLife Building, New York, US, MetLife employing over 48,000 people worldwide.
MetLife, Inc provides its employees with an extensive range of MetLife employee benefits and discounts which are explained below.
So, if you an employee at MetLife or want to start your career with MetLife? then check below what various MetLife employee benefits packages, you can get at MetLife.
MetLife benefits, perks, and Employee Discounts
MetLife, Inc provides an extensive range of MetLife employee benefits and discounts for all U.S. full-time and part-time employees working over 20 hours a week or more.
Check more Employee Benefits:
- Cisco Employee benefits
- Home depot benefits
- FedEx express benefits
- Marriott employee benefits
- Asda benefits
- tesla employee benefits
- Loblaws employee benefits
- McDonald’s employee benefits
- Apple employee benefits
Read below what MetLife employee benefits packages, MetLife offers to its employees apart from salary.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage (Choose from in-patient, out-patient and many additional benefits)
- MetLife Group Medical Plan
- Company-paid life insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability coverage
- MetLife 401(k) savings and other investment plans
- Nursing care and services
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Accounts
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Cash balance defined benefit retirement plan
- Optional employee-paid life insurance
- Legal Services plan
Key Benefits of MetLife Group Medical Plan
MetLife offers a basic in-patient hospitalization plan that offers the following benefits to its employees, their spouses, and children –
- Nursing care and services
- Daily room and board charges
- Intensive care benefits
- Minor surgeries and daycare
- Cost of ambulance services
- Surgical benefits
- Doctor’s in-patient visits
- Diagnostic x-ray and laboratory expenses
- Selected pre-hospitalization expenses
- Root canal treatment
- Prescribed medicine
- Consultation for errors of refraction
- Tests for errors of refraction
- Costs of prescribed lenses
- Costs of frames
MetLife Group Personal Accident & Health Coverage
MetLife’s Group Personal Accident & Health Insurance to provide group insurance coverage for all employees in order to provide financial support in major conditions including death, disability, and medical expenses. Group critical illness coverage provides a lump sum for specific 13 deadly diseases. Check its other facilities –
- Accidental Death (AD) Coverage gives a lump-sum amount in case of an employee’s death due to an accident, equal to Group Life coverage.
- Accidental Permanent Total Disability (APTD) To provide a secure source of income, in case if an employee is totally disabled due to any accidental injury. Through this plan, a fixed amount is paid to employees for up to 60 months.
- Accidental Medical Reimbursement (AMR)
- Accidental Permanent Partial Disability (APPD)
- Critical Illness
- Group Critical Illness provides pay-out benefits for the following terminal illnesses –
- Kidney Failure
- Heart Attack
- Heart Valve Replacement
- Serious Coronary Disease
- End-Stage Liver Disease
- End-Stage Lung Disease
- Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
- Fulminated Hepatitis
- Aplastic Anemia
- Major Organ / Bone Marrow Transplant
MetLife Group Death & Disability Insurance
- MetLife offers Group life insurance coverage to provide a secure source of income for the beneficiary, in case if an Insured Employee dies due to sickness.
- Accidental Death coverage provides a secure source of income to beneficiaries in case of death, partial or total permanent disability
MetLife Packaged SME Employee Benefits Plans
MetLife offers Packaged SME Employee Benefits Plans for all employees to deal with a range of group death, disability, and medical solutions. Employees can opt for any options on their requirements –
- Basic group life coverage (100,000 to 500,000 per employee)
- Optional group permanent partial disability (100,000 to 500,000 per employee)
- Optional group permanent total disability (100,000 to 500,000 per employee)
- Optional group accidental death coverage (100,000 to 500,000 per employee)
- Optional in-patient general hospitalization coverage (40,000 to 150,000 per employee)
- Optional in-patient maternity coverage (12,000 to 30,000 plans for married females)
Additional Perks for MetLife employees
- Employee Assistance Program
- Commitment to Pay Equity
- Back-up child care and discounts on child care
- Diversity Business Resource Networks (DBRNs)
- Military Veterans Network at MetLife (MVET)
- Multicultural Professionals Network (MPN)
- Women’s Business Network (WBN)
- Families At MetLife (FAM)
- MetLife Diverse Abilities (MDA)
- Work/Life mentoring circles – availability of coaching, mentoring, and education to support women after parental leave
- Flexible work arrangements
- Future Development Fund workforce – offers learning programs for digital skills, innovation, and collaboration.
Final words For MetLife employee benefits
That was all about MetLife employee benefits, perks, and employee discounts, one may get while working at MetLife.
I hope you would like this information, and it’s helped you a lot. But if you have any issues or suggestions regarding this article, feel free to leave a comment. Thanks!