Sky employee benefits
Being the biggest home entertainment and communications provider in the UK, Sky aims to increase their family by providing television, broadband, and telephone. For its successful network, the company thinks employees as a vital part. To thanks its hardworking employees, the company offers some amazing Sky employee benefits like Sky 3D and Sky Talk.
Are you working at Sky? Yes, then you become eligible for below mentioned Sky employee benefits and perks offered by the company.
So, read the full article very carefully and understand clearly what various Sky employee benefits, perks, and discounts, you can use in your workplace.
- Health insurance to cover basic healthcare plans and free counseling for all employees.
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- 401(k) plan through which the company pays a lump sum match of up to 6% of employee contributions.
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Accounts
- Dependent Care scheme
- Maternity and Parental Leave options
- “C” level management plans
- Facility of Free Sky package, free Sky broadband package and discounted telephony for all employees
- Personal Enrollment Selections, through which the company assistant for registered employees
- One-on-One Onboarding plan through which the company hires new employees from employees relatives and spouses.
- Free Employee Assistance Program through which the company provides a confidential 24/7 care, resources, and referrals for every aspect of work and personal life
- Monthly Invoice Reviews and enrollments are available on a monthly basis in order to resolve discrepancies.
Sky at a glance (About Sky)
Sky Ltd is a leading retailer of home entertainment, broadband, and telephony providers in the United Kingdom and Ireland. Founded as a direct-to-home satellite television service provider in 1989, it becomes BSkyB (Sky) as a result of the emergence with British Satellite Broadcasting (BSB). Now, it has started many popular channels which include Sky Sports (1991), FTSE 100 (1995), Easynet (2005), Virgin Media Television (2010), UK’s public Wi-Fi network (2011), and many more to mention.
Now, it has over 10.5 million TV users and more than five million broadband throughout the United Kingdom and Ireland. It employees around 22,000 full-time employees throughout the UK and around 900 employees in Ireland.
Sky employee benefits and Perks Summary
Here below is a brief account of different Sky employee benefits packages. Check them –
- A healthcare trust, available to all employees
- Physiotherapy in addition to trust’s out-patient limit.
- Health screening
- Free employee assistance program
- On-site physiotherapy at few locations
- Free broadband.
- Sky World package -access to free films and sports.
- Discounted telephone services.
- Free access to Wi-Fi through The Cloud.
- Salary sacrifice arrangement for Tablet and Sky TV purchase
- Trust-based defined contribution scheme
- Double-matched employer contributions (maximum of 8%)
- Group income protection (GIP)
- Life insurance at a four-times salary
- Retail vouchers.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Bikes-for-work scheme.
- Sharesave scheme.
- Recognition program.
In short, Sky Blue offers a comprehensive range of Sky Blue employee benefits and perks for all eligibles regardless of the job level.
Do note that eligibility for Sky Blue employee benefits may vary by location, working hours, employment period, and job status (seasonal or temporary employment).