Troy Bilt TB400 XP 21” Mower For Sale, Price, Specification, Review
The Troy Bilt TB400 XP 21” Self-Propelled Mower is powered by an easy-starting 159cc Troy-Bilt OHV powerful engine with Check, Don’t Change system that excludes oil changes.
By simply checking the oil each time and topping off as required, this system reduces Mower maintenance time and having to dispose of old oil.
Troy Bilt TB400 XP 21″ Mower equipped with the TriAction cutting system, it features a rake bumper to lift grass upright.
Troy Bilt TB400 XP 21” Self-Propelled Mower best in class features such as:
- All-wheel drive with variable speed control tackles hills quickly
- Mulch kit included to help put nutrients back into soil for a better lawn
- 21 in. 3-in-1 steel cutting deck with TriAction Cutting System
- Side discharge chute equipped with the handy, built-in clip to attach to handle when not in use
- Large 2.3 bushel rear bag capacity means less stopping to empty
- Troy Bilt TB30 R Hydro Neighborhood Rider
- Troy Bilt TB30 Neighborhood Rider
- Troy Bilt TB130 Walk-Behind Mower
- TB365 21” Troy Bilt Self-Propelled Mower
- Troy Bilt TB160 21” Walk-Behind Mower
- Troy Bilt TB105 21-in Walk-Behind Mower
- Troy Bilt TB140 Push Behind Mower
- Troy Bilt Mustang 50 XP Zero-Turn Rider
- Troy Bilt TB400 XP 21”
- Troy Bilt TB110 Walk-Behind Mower
So guys!! Do you want to know about the Troy Bilt TB400 XP 21” Self-Propelled Mower for sale price USA, Specifications, Review and features? then here in this post, you will get that all kinds of information, which you want to know about it. I hope it will useful to you. so let’s check it out.
Troy Bilt TB400 XP 21” Self-Propelled Mower Price
Troy Bilt TB400 XP 21” Self-Propelled Mower key facts
- 159cc* OHV engine
- 3-in-1 – Side discharge, mulch or rear bag
- 6 settings from 1.25″ to 3.75″ Cutting Height Range
- 1.3qt Fuel Capacity
- AWD Drive System
- 21″ steel TriAction cutting system
- 3-year limited Warranty
Troy Bilt TB400 XP 21” Self-Propelled Mower Specification
|Shipping Dimensions||23.5”(H) x 24”(W) x 40” (L)|
|Discharge Type||3-in-1 – Side discharge, mulch or rear bag|
|Handle Style||Adjustable ergonomic with overmolded bail handle|
|Engine||Troy-Bilt 159cc Series OHV w/ Check Don’t Change|
|Speed Control||AWD- Dual Bail|
|Cutting Height Range||6 settings from 1.25″ to 3.75″|
|Shipping Weight||70 lbs|
|Grassbag Capacity||2.3 bushel (included)|
|Wheels||8″ front, 8″ rear|
|Oil||20oz 10W30 (included)|
|Deck||21″ steel TriAction cutting system|
|Deck Height Adjustment||6-position dual-lever deck height adjustment|
|Starting System||Recoil with Autochoke|
Troy Bilt TB400 XP 21” Self-Propelled Mower Review Video
That was all about the Troy Bilt TB400 XP 21” Self-Propelled Mower Price, Specs, Review & Features. I hope you like this article, and that it’s helped you a lot, but if you are facing any issue related to this Troy Bilt TB400 XP 21” Self-Propelled Mower, then you will feel free to leave a comment, I like helping everyone. Thanks
1 thought on “Troy Bilt TB400 XP 21” Price, Specification & Review 2023”
I m looking to buy a Troy Built walk behind lawn mower. The one I want is Model # TB490XP. Can this mower be ordered out, and if so what would be the time table for delivery? On the website it is listed for 399.00.
Comments are closed.