Prisma Health Employee Benefits 2022
- 1 Prisma Health Employee Benefits 2022
- 2 Why choose a career at Prisma Healthcare?
- 3 What are Prisma Health Employee Benefits, Discounts, and Previlages?
- 4 Prisma Health Benefits Summary
- 5 FAQs
- 6 Author
Prisma Health Employee Benefits – Each and every employee dreams that their troop cooperates in every aspect of their life and dream by providing additional benefits, perks, and employee discounts while working for the company.
And, when it comes to Prisma Health Employees, Prisma healthcare offers tremendous career and compensation opportunities for physicians along with exclusive reward programs and great employee benefits at Prisma Health to help them cultivate their working efficiency and bring a healthy and successful career ahead.
So, if you working for Prisma healthcare or not sure about Prisma Health Employee Benefits? then read below for what Prisma Health employee benefits, discounts, and perks, you’re eligible for as an employee at the firm.
Why choose a career at Prisma Healthcare?
Prisma Health is the largest not-for-profit health organization in South Carolina, established on the merging of Palmetto Health and the Greenville Health System in November 2017.
Specializing in various Cancer cares, Heart and vascular care, and several tough surgeries, it has committed to healing highly trained medical professionals through their most comprehensive, innovative treatments in the area.
Prisma healthcare believes that “Every member of their team plays a vital role in delivering patient-centered care for heart disease, cancer, children’s health, orthopedics, rehabilitation, women’s health, emergency medicine, medical specialties, and brain injury”.
What are Prisma Health Employee Benefits, Discounts, and Previlages?
Providing medical treatment is only enough, taking care of dedicated team members is also important from primary care to outpatient services.
So, Prisma healthcare offers tremendous career and compensation opportunities for physicians along with exclusive reward programs and great employee benefits at Prisma Health to help them cultivate their working efficiency and bring a healthy and successful career ahead.
Read here what extraordinary employee benefits, Prisma Health offers to its employees –
- Health Benefits offers a number of options for combined medical, vision, and prescription coverage offered by BCBSSC.
- Prescription Benefits administered by Envision Rx Options
- Cancer Insurance provided by Colonial
- Free primary care, generic prescriptions, dental exams, dental cleanings, eye exams.
- Dental Plan with coverage for diagnostic and preventive care, oral treatments, and orthodontic care offered by BCBSSC.
- Vision Plan includes coverage for frames, lenses, contact lenses, eye exams with dilation, retinal imaging, discounts on laser vision correction, etc provided by VSP
- Employee Wellness Program designed to help eligible employees make the right choices for their personal, financial, and emotional well-being provided by GHS
- Flexible Spending Accounts allowing employees to set aside pre-tax money each year to pay for eligible out-of-pocket health care expenses administered by Stanley, Hunt, DuPree & Rhine (SHDR)
- Group Life and Accident Insurance provides life/accidental death and dismemberment insurance for residents and pays the premium for 1x annual salary for life insurance and accidental death and dismemberment insurance for residents.
- Group Disability provided by Cigna
- Supplemental Universal Life with LTC Rider provided by Colonial Life
- Supplemental Voluntary Term Life provided by The Standard
- Voluntary Accident provided by The Standard
- Paid Time Off provided by GHS to include PTO Donation Program, vacation, sick, and volunteer hours.
- GHS Retirement Savings Plans provided by Prudential
- Education Assistance Program – Eligible full-time associates may enroll to further their undergraduate education and receive tuition reimbursements to covers application fees, tuition, course-related charges, and applicable textbook costs provided by GHS
- Adoption Benefit Assistance provides financial assistance toward expenses incurred in the attempt to either adopt a minor child/children or have a child/ children through surrogacy.
- Housing Assistance
- Childcare Center
- Cosmetic Services Discount
- Employee Care Centers provided by GHS
- GHS Federal Credit Union – Financial services including draft and share accounts, and loans with the convenience of payroll deduction; discount tickets
- 403b Plan: Prisma Health provides 403b Plan to enables employees to set aside income tax-free. 403b contributions can be invested in Fidelity. You are 100% vested in matching contributions after 5 years of service during which you have worked 1,000 hours each year.
- Employee Assistance Program – Free confidential assistance and counseling; referrals
- Employee Appreciation Discount Programs – Service and product discount information is located on eNet in the Employee Appreciation and Discount Program booklet.
- LifeCenter -Discount on monthly dues for full & part-time employees; payroll deduction of monthly dues available. PRN employees get a discount on membership initiation fees but monthly dues must be bank drafted.
Check more Employee Benefits:
- Cisco Employee benefits
- Home depot benefits
- FedEx express benefits
- Marriott employee benefits
- Asda benefits
- tesla employee benefits
- Loblaws employee benefits
- McDonald’s employee benefits
- Apple employee benefits
Prisma Health Benefits Summary
In short, Prisma Health offers tremendous career and compensation opportunities for physicians including
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible schedules for full-time, part-time, and PRN positions
- Flexible spending accounts
- CME allowance
- Retirement savings plans – 403(b), 457(b), and mandatory 401(a) government plan
- Paid Malpractice coverage (claims made & tail coverage)
- Full relocation assistance, including a house-hunting trip
- Full-funded long-term disability
- Cosmetic services discounts
- Disability and life insurance
- Employee Care Centers
Overall, employee benefits at Prisma Health go beyond the common benefits compares to others in the field. Prisma Health benefits aim to enhance employee’s personal & financial security through handsome benefits programs and packages.
Popular Employee Benefits:
- Chick fil a employee benefits
- Disney employee benefits
- Hilton employee benefits
- rite aid benefits
- Costco Employee Benefits
- upmc employee benefits
- American express employee benefits
That was all about Prisma Health employee benefits, perks, and employee discounts, one may get while working at Prisma Health.
I hope you would like this information, and it’s helped you a lot. But if you have any issues or suggestions regarding this article, feel free to leave a comment. Thanks!
Does Prisma health have a pension plan?
You can join the plan right away because you are eligible.
Anyone can sign up at any time. You can put in at least $5 per pay period, but you can only put in up to the IRS limit of $20,500 in 2022. If you will be at least 50 years old in 2022, you can also put in an extra $6,500 per year as a “catch-up” contribution.
Who is the owner of Prisma Health?
Michael C. Riordan, the former CEO of Greenville Health System, and Charles D. Beaman Jr., the former CEO of Palmetto Health, are the current Co-CEOs. For the past two years, they have worked together to build a strong foundation for governance and leadership at Prisma Health.
How many employees does Prisma Health have?
18 acute care and specialty hospitals in a 21-county service area. 28,761 team members, including 1,815 employed physicians.