Kaiser Permanente Employee Benefits and Perks
Excited to start your career with Kaiser Permanente, henceforth you ought to know what are Kaiser Permanente Employee Benefits, Perks and Discounts, you can get? how is Kaiser Permanente working culture? visiting the Kaiser Permanente employee portal.
To help you with this issue, Here below I have explained all Kaiser Employee Benefits offered by the company prepared from genuine Kaiser Permanente employee reviews.
Here I have also provided genuine details on Kaiser Employee Discounts, Kaiser Employee Benefits Site with Kaiser Permanente Employee Login Steps.
So, read the following article carefully and understand what Employee Benefits at Kaiser Permanente, You may get as a part-time or full-time Kaiser Permanente Employee.
About Kaiser Permanente
Kaiser Permanente is a leading nonprofit healthcare firm in America famous for its ancillary care facilities and hospitals. I was founded in 1933 in the town of Desert Center, California by Henry J. Kaiser.
Popular Employee Benefits:
- Chick fil a employee benefits
- Disney employee benefits
- Hilton employee benefits
- rite aid benefits
- Costco Employee Benefits
- upmc employee benefits
- American express employee benefits
Check more Employee Benefits:
- Cisco Employee benefits
- Home depot benefits
- FedEx express benefits
- Marriott employee benefits
- Asda benefits
- tesla employee benefits
- Loblaws employee benefits
- McDonald’s employee benefits
- Apple employee benefits
Operating in eight states; California, Colorado, Hawaii, Washington, Oregon, Maryland, Virginia, Georgia, and the District of Columbia, and it is the largest managed care group in the United States.
What Are Employee Benefits at Kaiser Permanente?
Kaiser Permanente operates 39 hospitals and more than 700 medical offices with over 300,000 personnel, including more than 80,000 physicians and nurses.
With so great numbers of skilled individuals, the company seeks to keep its staff happy and loyal.
So, Kaiser Permanente offers a handsome Kaiser Employee Benefits packages for its staff which had a great impact on their career. Kaiser Permanente employee benefits are carefully designed to support the entirety of employee’s life, both personally and professionally which is explained below.
- Medical (including prescriptions), Vision, Mental Health & Dental Care
- Health Care, Dependent Care & Transit Flexible Spending Account Options
- Generous Vacation, Holiday & Sick Leave
- Disability & Life Insurance Coverage
- Wellness & Employee Assistance Programs
- Educational Opportunities & Tuition Reimbursement
- Retirement Plans
Read below what others Kaiser Permanente Employee Discounts, and other perks you can get while working as a Kaiser Permanente employee.
Career Growth & Development
In order to promote employees’ lifelong learning, professional growth, and development, the company offers several programs to create a positive impact on the lives of the patients.
Kaiser Permanente offers the following programs –
- Career Development: Kaiser Permanente wants to promote employees’ lifelong learning, professional growth, improve your current skill set, guide your growth, and advance your career and development through the Individual Development Plan.
- Size & Scope: Several opportunities to grow Kaiser’s career in many directions.
- Skill Sharpening: To inspire ongoing growth, they offer online courses and in-person classes, stretch assignments, exploration, etc.
- Mentorship Program: Informal mentoring takes place daily across our organization. But for employees who want to engage in more formal learning and teaching, we have a program that connects mentors and mentees, establishing powerful connections and enabling us to raise the bar for ourselves and others so that together, we can reach our highest potential.
- Leadership Training: Training programs and courses available to develop employees’ skills.
- Tuition Reimbursement: Generous tuition reimbursement programs to help college students providing financial support to their education and school while working as a part-time or full-time employee.
Wellness Programs and Work-Life Balance
In order to promote employees well being, the company offers many programs designed especially for employees well being.
Check below what quality health care and wellness, does Kaiser Permanente offers to its employees?
- Mental Health & Wellness machines to support employees emotional well-being, stress reduction, meditation practices, and more
- Eat Well initiatives, which include one-on-one Wellness Coaching, online nutrition resources, healthy eating options in our cafeterias and vending machines, and more
- Healthy Workplace practices that include team wellness tools and implementation practices, smoking cessation support, our Employee Assistance Program, onsite farmers markets, and more
- Kaiser Permanente provides life/accidental death & dismemberment insurance for residents and pays the premium for a 1x annual salary for life insurance and accidental death and dismemberment insurance for residents. Additional coverage levels are available at some cost to the resident.
- Robust Healthy Meetings programs that encourage moving meetings, Instant Recesses, healthy catering, stretch breaks, and more
- Move More programs to encourage, guide, and support physical activity through resources, onsite classes*, and more
- Work-from-home and remote workforce opportunities offered for certain roles
- Flexible scheduling options for many positions.
Most of the Kaiser employee benefits are active from the date of hire. Though, your eligibility and availability of different plans vary based on classification, such as full-time or part-time.
Find Jobs and Careers at Kaiser Permanente
Kaiser Permanente Customer Service
- Kaiser Permanente Corporate Office
1 Kaiser Plaza
Oakland, California 94612 USA
- Kaiser Permanente Customer Service Number: 510-271-5800
- Corporate Phone Number: 1-510-271-5800
- Fax Number: 1-510-271-6493
That was all about Kaiser employee benefits, perks, and employee discounts, one may get while working at Kaiser Permanente.
I hope you would like this information, and it’s helped you a lot.
But if you have any issues or suggestions regarding this article, feel free to leave a comment. Thanks!