- 1 SBI bank employee benefits
- 2 What are employee benefits at SBI? SBI Perks and Packages
- 3 SBI bank employee benefits Summary
SBI bank employee benefits
State Bank of India (SBI), the largest commercial bank in India offers a great exclusive and attractive package for its employees. The bank offers a broad range of attractive SBI bank employee benefits packages for its employees in order to attract and also to retain the best active and talented staff.
Would you like to work with the State Bank of India? If Yes, then, read the following detailed report on SBI bank employee benefits based on genuine SBI bank employee reviews from former employees.
Here, in this article, I am going to share detailed information on SBI bank employee benefits with useful details on State Bank of India employee benefits packages, SBI bank employee benefits login steps, SBI bank employee benefits site, and everything related to employee benefits at State Bank of India.
Let’s check out more about the topic.
Little About State Bank of India (SBI)
State Bank of India (SBI) is a multinational, public sector banking and financial services company in India based in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Founded in 1806 via the Imperial Bank of India, it is the largest commercial bank in India. The Indian govt took controls of the Imperial Bank of India in 1955 and now works under RBI.
State Bank Bhavan’, Nariman Point, Mumbai
|Imperial Bank of India|
|Public Sector Undertaking|
|Industry||Banking, financial services|
|Headquarters||State Bank Bhawan, M.C. Road, Nariman Point, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
Number of locations
|22,141 Branches, 58,555 ATMs|
Number of employees
|249,448 (March 2020)|
|Parent||Government of India (56.92%)|
Check more Employee Benefits:
- Cisco Employee benefits
- Home depot benefits
- FedEx express benefits
- Marriott employee benefits
- Asda benefits
- tesla employee benefits
- Loblaws employee benefits
- McDonald’s employee benefits
- Apple employee benefits
What are employee benefits at SBI? SBI Perks and Packages
There are plenty of benefits while working with the State Bank of India. Since the company provides equal access to its benefits and perks for part-time and full-time employees.
Check below various SBI bank employee benefits and facilities offered to an employee in the bank –
- Salary Structure: House Rent Allowance, Dearness Allowance, Special Allowance on the basic pay, and City Compensatory Allowance
- Lease Facility: Eligible gets lease accommodation in their place of posting.
- Contributory Provident Fund: Defined Contributory Provident Funds Scheme – Around Rs 1641 contributes to PF.
- Perquisites: Newspaper allowance, petrol allowance, house maintenance allowance, entertainment allowance, books and magazine allowance, reimbursement of telephone bills, briefcase allowance, etc.
- Medical Benefits: SBI employees can enjoy a medical benefits scheme like 100% reimbursement for self-treatment and around 75% reimbursed of the total amount.
- Home Travel Concession / Leave Fare Concession:
- Leave fare concession and leave travel concession for eligible. Reimbursement ofAC II-tier of trains fair.
- Furniture Allowance:
- Two-year sabbatical to women staff: Two-year sabbatical leave from work for purposes for women employees like children’s education.
SBI bank employee benefits Summary
SBI LIFE Insurance, Health & Wellness
- Health Care & Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
SBI Financial & Retirement
- Pension Plan
- Stock Options or Equity
- Retirement Plan
- Performance Bonus
SBI Family & Parenting
- Work From Home
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Reduced or Flexible Hours
- Unpaid Extended Leave
Vacation & Time Off
- Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Sick Leave
- Bereavement Leave
- Bad- Unregulated working hours
SBI Perks & Benefits
- Employee Discount
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Employee Assistance Program
- Gym Membership
- Company Car
- Diversity Program
- Job Training & Tuition
- Apprenticeship Program
That’s about what State Bank of India (SBI) employee benefits and perks you can get while working with SBI? or what are SBI bank employee reviews and everything related to SBI employee benefits?
Do you have any questions or queries related to SBI bank employee benefits? Drow them into below comment section.