Bank of America Employee Benefits 2022 – Bank of America Employee Discounts
- 1 Bank of America Employee Benefits 2022 – Bank of America Employee Discounts
- 2 Why do Employees say Bank of America Is a Great Workplace?
- 3 Bank of America Benefits, Perks, and Employee Discounts
- 4 Best Employee Benefits At Bank of America
- 5 Bank of America Employee Discounts 2022
- 6 FAQs – Bank of America Employee Benefits
- 6.1 Q. What are Bank of America employee benefits?
- 6.2 Q. How many vacation days do Bank of America employees get?
- 6.3 Q. Does Bank of America offer good health insurance?
- 6.4 Q. How many sick days do Bank of America employees get?
- 6.5 Q. Does Bank of America have a 401k plan?
- 6.6 Q. Does Bank of America pay for holidays?
- 6.7 Q. How can I learn about and apply for jobs at Bank of America?
- 6.8 Q. What are Bank of America employee benefits?
- 6.9 Q. Does Bank of America give bonuses to employees?
- 6.10 Q. How many sick days do Bank of America employees get?
- 6.11 Q. How much PTO do you get at Bank of America?
- 6.12 Q. Do Bank of America employees get stock options?
- 7 Author
Bank of America Employee Benefits and Discounts – With almost 204,489 employees, Bank of America provides a broad range of retail banking, investment banking products, and related services across the USA.
90% of Bank of America employees signifies it is a great place to work. Do you think so? or want to start to join Bank of America Careers?
If Yes, then read the following article to understand what are employee benefits at Bank of America and the company culture.
Here below I have explained Bank of America Employee Benefits packages along with Bank of America Employee Health Benefits, Bank of America Retirement Benefits, and various Bank of America Employee Discounts, offered by the bank.
Why do Employees say Bank of America Is a Great Workplace?
Bank of America committed to providing a comprehensive benefits program and help them cultivate its future.
In order to so, the bank offers market-competitive packages of Bank of America employee benefits, perks, and discounts that help its employees to support their physical and financial health in the future.
Bank of America employee benefits Programme allows its employees to –
- Cultivate future employment.
- Support physical and financial health
- Broaden private medical insurance for employees future
- Maximize what employees and Bank of America invest for employees future
- Enjoy flexible time planning to work
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
Bank of America also offers several voluntary benefits that help employees to work together to bettered employees’ physical and financial well-being.
So, if you are working at any Bank of America, read the following article to understand the company culture and Bank of America employee benefits of working with the bank.
Bank of America Benefits, Perks, and Employee Discounts
Bank of America offers competitive compensation, meaningful recognition, and a full range of Bank of America benefits and employee discounts.
Covering from health and wellness to income protection and retirement to work/life benefits. Read below what various benefits and discounts, you can get as a Bank of America employee?
|Bank of America Employee Benefits||Description|
|401(k) Plan||100% match on employee’s first 4% contribution|
|Life Insurance||Bank of America Life Insurance offers a one year salary plus additional benefits to beneficiaries|
|Vision Insurance||Coverage and discounts available for eligible employees pay the premium for eligible employees and all enrolled dependents|
|Dental Insurance||Dental coverage for preventive dental care, orthodontia services, and reconstructive surgeries|
|Disability Insurance||Bank of America provides long-term disability insurance and will pay for the 60% of Base Pay option|
|Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance||Death/Dismemberment/Disability insurance|
|Pension Plan||Up to 5% on a salary after 2 years.|
|Maternity & Paternity Leave||13 weeks of maternity leave and 4 weeks of paternity leave is available.|
|Flexible Spending Account||Available for full-time employees|
|Bank of America employee benefits, vacation||2 weeks of PTO are available.|
|Paid Holidays||Up to 10 days of paid holidays are available. Varies by location|
|Volunteer Time-Off||2 days/year manager approve leaves are available.|
|Commuter Checks and Assistance||Commuter benefits for eligible team members to cover various commuting expenses|
|Military Leave||Manager approves Military leaves are available|
|Employee Assistance Program||Bank of America Free Employee Assistance Program to promote and cultivate employees’ future|
Tuition reimbursement for tuition fees is available for paying tuition fees
Bank of America Health Benefits for employees
Bank of America wants to be helpful for its employees and family members. In order to do so, they offer a basic healthcare plan covering medical, dental, and vision coverage.
Employees can open a tax-advantaged Health Savings Account through Bank of America’s medical plan and receive a contribution from the company.
Bank of America provides basic Health and life insurance to offer financial protection for serious accidents or death.
Which includes basic life insurance, travel accident insurance, supplemental life, and accident insurance.
The bank also offers the facility of tax-free Spending account and helps employees to save money for eligible health care, dependent care, and commuter expenses.
Best Employee Benefits At Bank of America
The followings are the best employee benefits at Bank of America, reviewed by former Bank of America employees –
- Bank of America health benefits coverage on medical, dental, and vision plans.
- Bank of America 401K Plan – 401 (k) plan with a 100% match on employee’s first 4% contribution
- 13 weeks of maternity leave and 4 weeks of paternity leave
- Tuition Reimbursement, Adoption Assistance, and Employee Assistance Program
- Death/Dismemberment/Disability insurance
- Employee Share Purchase Plan
- Bank of America Retirement Benefits,
- Bank of America Pension Plans
- Bank of America Employee Discounts
Overall, Bank of America Benefits for employees are quite unique and comprehensive which ensures high and improving employee retention rates.
Check more Employee Benefits:
- Cisco Employee benefits
- Home depot benefits
- FedEx express benefits
- Marriott employee benefits
- Asda benefits
- tesla employee benefits
- Loblaws employee benefits
- McDonald’s employee benefits
- Apple employee benefits
Bank of America Employee Discounts 2022
- For Bank of America Employee Discounts, you need to visit www.bankofamerica.com/information/associates.
- Next, please tap on the benefits button.
- After that, click on the Employee discounts link
- Log in with your Standard ID and Password.
- Access Bank of America Employee Discounts.
Find Career at Bank Of America
- Job search: https://careers.bankofamerica.com/en-us/
- Facebook: https://careers.bankofamerica.com/en-us#
- Instagram: https://careers.bankofamerica.com/en-us#
- Linked In: https://careers.bankofamerica.com/en-us#
- Pinterest: https://careers.bankofamerica.com/en-us#
- Twitter: https://careers.bankofamerica.com/en-us#
Bank Of America Customer Service Center
Bank of America Customer Service Number: 800.806.7009
Bank of America Customer support Site: https://www.bankofamerica.com/customer-service/contact-us/about-bank-of-america/
I hope that you will be satisfied with the details available here on Bank of America Employee Benefits and Bank of America Benefits.
Have you ever worked at Bank of America? What do you like the most there? Have you’d a great experience with Bank of America Employees? Tell us about it in the comments below!
Popular Employee Benefits:
- Chick fil a employee benefits
- Disney employee benefits
- Hilton employee benefits
- rite aid benefits
- Costco Employee Benefits
- upmc employee benefits
- American express employee benefits