- 1 Kubota Z125E Zero-Turn Mower For Sale, Price, Specs, Overview
- 2 Kubota Z125E Zero-Turn Mower Price
- 3 Kubota Z125E Zero-Turn Mower Features
- 4 Kubota Z125E Zero-Turn Mower Specifications
Kubota Z125E Zero-Turn Mower For Sale, Price, Specs, Overview
Kubota’s Z125E Kommander Mower runs circles around the game while putting the bar for accurate and efficient mowing performance.
It comes with high performing Briggs & Stratton engine and commercial grade hydro-gear transmission, this innovative zero-turn mower quickly maneuvers in and out of compact spaces without a settlement to power.
Kubota Z125E 54″ mower featuring a pro-commercial deck, complete a professional cut with Kubota’s innovative K-Lift, making changing the cutting height simple. It is available with optional seat suspension and LED headlights.
- Kubota Z125E 54″ Mower
- Kubota ZG222-48 48″ Mower
- Kubota Z122R Zero-Turn Mower
- Kubota ZG227-54 54″ Mower
- Kubota’s ZG327-60 Zero-Turn Mower
- Kubota GZD15-3HD 42″ Mower
- Kubota BX1870 Sub-Compact Tractor
- Kubota F2890 60″ – 72″ Mower
- Kubota Z122E 48″ Mower Deck/ Petrol
Kubota Z125E Zero-Turn Mower Price
Price: $4,999.00 USD
Kubota Z125E Zero-Turn Mower Features
- Powerful Briggs & Stratton engine gives high performance and security when you require it most.
- Sturdy, low-maintenance and integrated transmission design gives exceptional power and operational efficiency to the wheels and mower deck.
- Dual operation levers give smooth, precise control for delicate trimming and work around trees and flowerbeds.
- Ergonomic control layout with all controls and indicators placed for quick, easy, user-friendly access.
- Plenty of legroom up front, thanks to a wide foot pan. It also makes getting on and off a snap.
- Keep your drink handy in the integrated cup holders.
- 4 Storage boxes for your tools, lunch, and anything else too big or heavy for your pockets.
- Simple twist of a dial lets you adjust the cutting height in precise 1/4″ increments.
- K-Lift mechanical one push deck lift pedal makes adjusting the cutting height simple.
- Designed with full-height ROPS for safety and peace of mind.
- Optional LED Headlights allow you to continue mowing in low light conditions.
- Hitch kit comes standard.
- 10 gauge steel, welded 48″ mower deck provides outstanding, professional-level cutting performance.
Kubota Z125E Zero-Turn Mower Specifications
|Type||Petrol, air-cooled V-Twin|
|Max. horsepower (Gross) (HP)||25**|
|Total displacement (cc)||724|
|Starting system||Key switch|
|Overall length (mm)||1940|
|Overall width (w/ mower) (mm)||1710|
|Overall width (w/o mower) (mm)||1207|
|Overall height (w/ ROPS upright) (mm)||1652|
|Wheel base (mm)||1155|
|Front||11 × 4 – 5 pneumatic|
|Rear||22 × 10 – 14|
|Weight (w/ mower) (kg)||340|
|Transmission system||2-HST w/ Gear reduction|
|Speed control||2-hand lever|
|TRAVEL SPEED RANGE|
|Brake type||Cog style parking lock / lever|
|Clutch type||Electric clutch|
|PTO brake||Dry disc|
|Engine stop system||Key stop|
|Fuel tank capacity (L)||16|
|Battery||U1 (12V, RC: 45min, CCA: 300, CA: 410)|
|Generator capacity (amp)||16|
|Fuel guage||Sight window|
Kubota Z125E Mower Deck Specifications
|Mower lift system||Mechanical|
|Mower deck type||Pro commercial fabricated deck|
|Deck depth (mm)||127|
|Belt type||Single belt|
|Deck steel thickness (mm)||3.4|
|Cutting width of mower (in.)||54|
|Number of blades||3 blades|
|Cutting height||1.5 in. – 4.5 in. 1/4″ in. increments|
|Mower mounting system||Parallel linkage|
|Blade tip speed (max.) (FPM)||18100|
Kubota Z125E Zero-Turn Mower Review Video
As per my research above all kinds of information are genuine and reliable, but if you have any problem regarding this post, then please comment for us, we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible, thanks for visiting our site.