- 1 2021 Kubota Z122E Zero-Turn Mower Price, Specs, Oil Change, Reviews, Overview
- 2 Kubota Z122E Zero-Turn Mower Price 2021
- 3 Kubota Z122E Zero-Turn Mower Features
- 4 Kubota Z122E Specs
- 5 Kubota Z122E Zero-Turn Mower Review Video
2021 Kubota Z122E Zero-Turn Mower Price, Specs, Oil Change, Reviews, Overview
Kubota’s top-selling Kubota Z122E mower for commercial grade performance that’s both affordable and simple to use. Kubota Z122E Mower Featuring a 48″ pro-commercial deck with a powerful Briggs & Stratton engine and commercial grade hydro-gear transmission. The Kubota Z122E zero-turn mower is for any homeowner needing a professional mowing finish.
So, today here in this post, you can get to know about the Kubota Z122E Zero-Turn Mower Information such as price list, key features, mileage, horsepower, transmission, engine details, hydraulics performance and much more. So are you ready for that friend?, Ok Let’s Move on Our topic step by step.
- Kubota Z125E 54″ Mower
- Kubota ZG222-48 48″ Mower
- Kubota Z122R Zero-Turn Mower
- Kubota ZG227-54 54″ Mower
- Kubota’s ZG327-60 Zero-Turn Mower
- Kubota GZD15-3HD 42″ Mower
- Kubota BX1870 Sub-Compact Tractor
- Kubota F2890 60″ – 72″ Mower
- Kubota Z122E 48″ Mower Deck/ Petrol
Kubota Z122E Zero-Turn Mower Price 2021
Price: $5,750 AUD
Kubota Z122E Zero-Turn Mower Features
- Powerful Briggs & Stratton engine gives high performance and security when you require it most.
- Dual operation levers give smooth, precise control for delicate trimming and work around trees and flowerbeds.
- Rugged, low-maintenance and integrated transmission design gives exceptional power and operational efficiency to the wheels and mower deck.
- Plenty of legroom up front, thanks to a wide foot pan. It also makes getting on and off a snap.
- Keep your drink handy in the integrated cup holders.
- Ergonomic control layout with all controls and indicators placed for quick, easy, user-friendly access.
- 4 Storage boxes for your tools, lunch, and anything else too big or heavy for your pockets.
- A simple twist of a dial lets you adjust the cutting height in precise 1/4″ increments.
- Optional LED Headlights allow you to continue mowing in low light conditions.
- Hitch kit comes standard.
- K-Lift mechanical one push deck lift pedal makes adjusting the cutting height simple.
- Equipped with full-height ROPS for safety and peace of mind.
- 10 gauge steel, welded 48″ mower deck provides outstanding, professional-level cutting performance.
Kubota Z122E Specs
|Type||Petrol, air-cooled V-Twin|
|Max. horsepower (Gross) (HP)||22**|
|Total displacement (cc)||724|
|Starting system||Key switch|
|Overall length (mm)||1940|
|Overall width (w/ mower) (mm)||1552|
|Overall width (w/o mower) (mm)||1207|
|Overall height (w/ ROPS upright) (mm)||1652|
|Wheel base (mm)||1155|
|Front||11 × 4 – 5 pneumatic|
|Rear||22 × 10 – 14|
|Weight (w/ mower) (kg)||335|
|Transmission system||2-HST w/ Gear reduction|
|Speed control||2-hand lever|
|TRAVEL SPEED RANGE|
|Brake type||Cog style parking lock / lever|
|Clutch type||Electric clutch|
|PTO brake||Dry disc|
|Engine stop system||Key stop|
|Fuel tank capacity (L)||16|
|Battery||U1 (12V, RC: 45min, CCA: 300, CA: 410)|
|Generator capacity (amp)||16|
|Fuel guage||Sight window|
Kubota Z122E Mower Deck Specifications
|Mower lift system||Mechanical|
|Mower deck type||Pro commercial fabricated deck|
|Deck depth (mm)||127|
|Belt type||Single belt|
|Deck steel thickness (mm)||3.4|
|Cutting width of mower (in.)||48|
|Number of blades||3 blades|
|Cutting height||1.5 in. – 4.5 in. 1/4″ in. increments|
|Mower mounting system||Parallel linkage|
|Blade tip speed (max.) (FPM)||18100|
Kubota Z122E Zero-Turn Mower Review Video
So this was all about the Kubota Z122E Zero-Turn Mower information. I hope you liked the Specification table and also enjoyed reading the article there are many other articles on my website to read them as well. And thanks for reading and stay tuned with me for more New Tractor information.