- 1 2020 Kubota ZG327-60 60″ Zero-Turn Mower Price, Specs, Review, Overview
- 2 2020 Kubota ZG327-60 Zero-Turn Mower Price
- 3 Kubota ZG327-60 Zero-Turn Mower Features
- 4 Kubota ZG327-60 Zero-Turn Mower Specifications
- 5 Kubota ZG327-60 Zero-Turn Mower Review Video
2020 Kubota ZG327-60 60″ Zero-Turn Mower Price, Specs, Review, Overview
Kubota ZG327-60 zero-turn mower designed with 27HP Kubota petrol engine famous worldwide for its high performance and reliability. The large 60″ pro commercial deep mower deck ensures superior cutting performance.
It is supported by a durable Kubota shaft drive hydrostatic transmission, the Kubota ZG327-60 zero-turn mower is perfect for a range of commercial mowing applications.
So if you are searching for the Kubota ZG327-60 60″ Zero-Turn Mowers Review, Specifications, Price, Key features, & Pictures and more. Then you are at the right place, cause here you can get all thing about the Kubota ZG327-60 60″ Zero-Turn Mowers. Ok, let’s check it out.
2020 Kubota ZG327-60 Zero-Turn Mower Price
Price: $8,650 USD
Kubota ZG327-60 Zero-Turn Mower Features
- Kubota V-twin, air cooled, 27HP petrol engine provides an exceptional performance and noiseless operation.
- It is mainly designed for mowing, featuring Kubota’s clean flow structure, which eliminates grass clippings clogging the wide cooling air passage.
- Kubota’s durable HST system optimizes performance to produce maximum results and is built to last.
- Kubota’s deluxe high back, the extra-wide seat provides outstanding comfort, lumbar support, adjustable armrests, and weight adjustment to provide the operator a custom fit.
- 5″ flat-free caster wheels understand impact with the rigidity of their structural thickness.
- Wide, a full flat deck offers better legroom and comfort.
- Kubota’s ZG327-60 Zero-Turn Mower has heavy duty, 60″ pro-commercial mower deck designed to maximise cutting performance.
- Its 6.5″ deep, double V-belt deck features a unique baffling system that adjusts airflow to discharge grass clippings.
- Rest of maintenance with the strong seat panel lifting for clear access and an unobstructed view to the mower interior.
- By opening the hood, it’s simple to perform regular maintenance, like adding oil, in just seconds.
Kubota ZG327-60 Zero-Turn Mower Specifications
|Type||Petrol, air-cooled V-Twin with heavy-duty canister air filter|
|Max. horsepower (Gross)||27HP@3600 rpm|
|Total displacement (cc)||768|
|Starting system||Key switch|
|Overall length (mm)||2230|
|Overall width (w/ mower) (mm)||1911|
|Overall width (w/o mower) (mm)||1460|
|Overall height (w/ ROPS upright) (mm)||1915|
|Overall height (w/ ROPS folded) (mm)||1555|
|Wheel base (mm)||1410|
|Front||15 × 6.0-6 Non-flat|
|Rear||26 × 12.0-12|
|Weight (w/ mower) (w/o fuel) (kg)||668|
|Transmission system||2-HST w/ Gear reduction|
|Speed control||2-hand lever|
|TRAVEL SPEED RANGE|
|Brake type||Wet multi discs, foot applied, released|
|Clutch type||Hydraulic independent PTO clutch with wet multi discs|
|PTO brake||Wet single disc|
|Engine stop system||Key stop|
|Fuel tank capacity (L)||49|
|Battery||U1L9 (12 Volts, RC: 30 min., CCA: 285, CA: 340)|
|Alternator capacity||13.4 Amps at 12 Volts|
|Water temperature indicator||–|
|Maintenance lift system||Standard|
Kubota ZG327 Mower Deck Specifications
|Mower lift system||Hydraulic|
|Mower deck type||Pro commercial – Fabricated deck|
|Deck depth (mm)||165|
|Deck steel thickness (mm)||4.6 / 4.2|
|Cutting width of mower||60 in.|
|Number of blades||3 blades|
|Cutting height||1 in. ~ 5 in. / 1/4 in. increments|
|Mounting system of mower||Quick joint, parallel linkage|
|Blade tip speed (max.)||18100 FPM|
Kubota ZG327-60 Zero-Turn Mower Review Video
I hope you like this article and enjoyed reading it, but if you have any questions regarding this article, then please comment for us, we will solve your problem as soon as possible. You can explore many more things I have many articles on our website to read them. And thanks for reading and share this article with your friends and on social media. Stay tuned with me for more stuff like this my friends.