- 1 Kubota ZG227-54 54″ Zero-Turn Mower For Sale, Price, Specs, Overview
- 2 Kubota ZG227-54 Zero-Turn Mower Price
- 3 Kubota ZG227-54 Zero-Turn Mower Features
- 4 Kubota ZG227-54 Zero-Turn Mower Specifications
- 5 Kubota ZG227-54 Zero-Turn Mower Review Video
Kubota ZG227-54 54″ Zero-Turn Mower For Sale, Price, Specs, Overview
Kubota’s ZG227 Zero Turn Mower is equally well suited to a commercial crew, suburban lawn or farm area. It is designed by a Kubota 27HP petrol engine, renowned worldwide for its reliability, with hydrostatic transmission and hydraulic deck lift system, expect outstanding cutting performance and comfort, job after job.
So if you are looking the Kubota ZG227-54 54″ Zero-Turn Mowers Review, Specifications, Price, Key features, & Pictures and more. Then you are at the right place, cause here you can get all things about the Kubota ZG227-54 54″ Zero-Turn Mowers. Ok, let’s check it out.
Kubota ZG227-54 Zero-Turn Mower Price
Price: $4,200 USD
Kubota ZG227-54 Zero-Turn Mower Features
- V-Twin, air-cooled, Kubota 27HP petrol engine provide best performance and smooth operation.
- Engine specifically designed for mowing featuring Kubota’s clean-flow structure, which reduces grass clippings clogging the wide cooling air passages.
- It has a removable engine cover for simple access and a unique carburettor drain that explains annual storage, for maintenance that is simple and hassle-free.
- Large operator deck designed with uncluttered floorboard for enough legroom.
- User-friendly tool panel keeps all controls and indicators close for easy access and viewing.
- Cushioned seat with sturdy, padded armrests makes for a more comfortable ride.
- Heavy-duty, 54″ pro commercial mower deck designed to maximize cutting performance.
- Flexible yet strong discharge cover helps to limit damage to shrubs and landscaping.
- 6″ deep, double V-belt deck features a unique baffling system that enhances airflow to discharge grass clippings.
- A special one-touch lock allows you to keep the deck raised for transportation.
- Seat panel lifts up for quick access to the HST.
- Kubota’s innovative two-pin, tilt-up, lift feature enables the front to be quickly raised without having to remove the mid-mount mower.
- The maintenance hatch on the operator platform makes upper mower access a snap.
Kubota ZG227-54 Zero-Turn Mower Specifications
|Type||Gasoline, air-cooled V-Twin with heavy-duty canister air filter|
|Max. horsepower (Gross)||[email protected] rpm|
|Total displacement (cc)||768|
|Starting system||Key switch|
|Overall length (mm)||2093|
|Overall width (w/ mower) (mm)||1710|
|Overall width (w/o mower) (mm)||1210|
|Overall height (w/ ROPS upright) (mm)||1775|
|Overall height (w/ ROPS folded) (mm)||1320|
|Wheel base (mm)||1295|
|Front||13 × 5.0-6 Pneumatic|
|Rear||23 × 10.5-12|
|Weight (w/ mower) (without fuel) (kg)||544|
|Transmission system||2-HST w/ Gear reduction|
|Speed control||2-hand levers|
|TRAVEL SPEED RANGE|
|Brake type||Wet multi disks, foot applied, released|
|Clutch type||Hydraulic independent PTO clutch with wet multi disks|
|PTO brake||Wet single disk|
|Engine stop system||Key stop|
|Fuel tank capacity (L)||28|
|Battery||U1L9 (12 V, RC: 30 min., CCA: 285, CA: 340)|
|Alternator capacity||13.4 Amps at 12 Volts|
|Water temperature indicator||–|
Kubota ZG222-48 Mower Deck Specifications
|Mower lift system||Hydraulic|
|Mower deck type||Pro commercial-Fabricated deck|
|Deck depth (mm)||152|
|Deck steel thickness (mm)||4.2 / 4.6|
|Cutting width of mower||54 in.|
|Number of blades||3 blades|
|Cutting height||1 in. ~ 5 in. / 1/4 in. increments|
|Mounting system of mower||Quick joint, parallel linkage|
|Blade tip speed (max.)||17000 FPM|
Kubota ZG227-54 Zero-Turn Mower Review Video
I hope you like this article and enjoyed reading it, but if you have any questions regarding this article, then please comment for us, we will solve your problem as soon as possible. You can explore many more things I have many articles on our website to read them. And thanks for reading and share this article with your friends and on social media. Stay tuned with me for more stuff like this my friends.