- 1 Kubota ZG222-48 48″ Zero-Turn Mower Price, Specs, Review, Attachments, Overview
- 2 Kubota ZG222-48 Zero-Turn Mower Price
- 3 Kubota ZG222-48 Zero-Turn Mower Features
- 4 Kubota ZG222-48 Zero-Turn Mower Specifications
- 5 Kubota ZG222-48 Zero-Turn Mower Video
Kubota ZG222-48 48″ Zero-Turn Mower Price, Specs, Review, Attachments, Overview
Kubota’s ZG222-48 48″ compact zero-turn mower offering user-friendly control, comfortable, cushioned seat, and outstanding cutting performance.
It comes with Kubota 22HP petrol engine, famous worldwide for their reliability, the Kubota ZG222-48 mower provides an ultra-smooth ride with a hydrostatic transmission and deck lift system, offering excellent durability, comfort and performance.
So if you are looking the Kubota ZG222-48 48″ mini Zero-Turn Mowers Review, Specifications, Price, Key features, & Pictures and more. Then you are at the right place, cause here you can get all thing about the Kubota ZG222-48 48″ compact Zero-Turn Mowers. Ok, let’s check it out.
Also Check: Kubota’s ZG227 Zero Turn Mower
Kubota ZG222-48 Zero-Turn Mower Price
Price: $7,900 USD
Kubota ZG222-48 Zero-Turn Mower Features
- V-Twin, air-cooled, Kubota 22HP petrol engine gives excellent performance and smooth operation.
- Engine specifically designed for mowing featuring Kubota’s clean-flow structure, which reduces grass clippings clogging the wide cooling air passages.
- Large operator deck built with uncluttered floorboard for enough legroom.
- User-friendly tool panel keeps all controls and indicators close for easy access and viewing.
- Cushioned seat with sturdy, padded armrests makes for a more comfortable ride.
- Heavy-duty, 48″ pro commercial mower deck designed to maximize cutting performance.
- Flexible yet sturdy discharge cover helps to limit damage to shrubs and landscaping.
- 6″ deep, double V-belt deck features a unique baffling system that enhances airflow to discharge grass clippings.
- The special mulching blades give an extra-fine cut to leave a beautiful finish.
- Seat panel lifts up for quick access to the HST.
- Kubota’s innovative two-pin, tilt-up, lift feature enables the front to be quickly raised without having to remove the mid-mount mower.
- All three hatches can be opened at the same time.
Kubota ZG222-48 Zero-Turn Mower Specifications
|Type||Gasoline, air-cooled V-Twin with heavy-duty canister air filter|
|Max. horsepower (Gross)||22HP@3600 rpm|
|Total displacement (cc)||768|
|Starting system||Key switch|
|Overall length (mm)||2093|
|Overall width (w/ mower) (mm)||1552|
|Overall width (w/o mower) (mm)||1210|
|Overall height (w/ ROPS upright) (mm)||1775|
|Overall height (w/ ROPS folded) (mm)||1320|
|Wheel base (mm)||1295|
|Front||13 × 5.0-6 Pneumatic|
|Rear||23 × 10.5-12|
|Weight (w/ mower) (without fuel) (kg)||534|
|Transmission system||2-HST w/ Gear reduction|
|Speed control||2-hand levers|
|TRAVEL SPEED RANGE|
|Brake type||Wet multi disks, foot applied, released|
|Clutch type||Hydraulic independent PTO clutch with wet multi disks|
|PTO brake||Wet single disk|
|Engine stop system||Key stop|
|Fuel tank capacity (L)||28|
|Battery||U1L9 (12 V, RC: 30 min., CCA: 285, CA: 340)|
|Alternator capacity||13.4 Amps at 12 Volts|
|Water temperature indicator||–|
Kubota ZG222-48 Mower Deck Specifications
|Mower lift system||Hydraulic|
|Mower deck type||Pro commercial-Fabricated deck|
|Deck depth (mm)||152|
|Deck steel thickness (mm)||4.2 / 4.6|
|Cutting width of mower||48 in.|
|Number of blades||3 blades|
|Cutting height||1 in. ~ 5 in. / 1/4 in. increments|
|Mounting system of mower||Quick joint, parallel linkage|
|Blade tip speed (max.)||17000 FPM|
Kubota ZG222-48 Zero-Turn Mower Video
So this was all about the Kubota ZG222-48 48″ Compact Zero Turn Mower. I hope you like this article and enjoyed reading it, but if you have any questions regarding this article, then please comment for us, we will solve your problem as soon as possible. You can explore many more things I have many articles on our website to read them. And thanks for reading and share this article with your friends and on social media. Stay tuned with me for more stuff like this my friends.