- 1 Kubota F2890 60″ – 72″ On Ride Mower Price, Specs, Review, Overview
- 2 Kubota F2890 60″ – 72″ Mower Price
- 3 Kubota F2890 60″ – 72″ Mower Features
- 4 Kubota F2890 60″ – 72″ Mower Specifications
Kubota F2890 60″ – 72″ On Ride Mower Price, Specs, Review, Overview
The Kubota F2890 mower takes commercial mowing to new heights, It is featuring an efficient Kubota 28HP diesel engine, famous worldwide for their outstanding performance and reliability.
Kubota F2890 Mower available in a 60″ or 72″ side or rear discharge pro deck, the Kubota F2890 mower betters and outlasts its opponents, It is providing unmatched capacity and enhanced performance.
You May Also Like To Check:
- Kubota’s Z125S Kommander zero-turn mower
- Kubota’s Z121S premium Kommander Zero Turn Mower
- Kubota Z411KW-48 48″ Zero Turn Mower
Kubota F2890 60″ – 72″ Mower Price
Kubota F2890 60″ – 72″ Mower Features
- Kubota 28HP, 3-cylinder diesel engine, producing a high torque rise, that assures faster, smoother recovery under immediate loading.
- Large 61L fuel tank keeps you working longer between fuel stops and reduces the number of fuelling stops needed to complete long jobs.
- Hydrostatic power steering decreases operator fatigue and makes it simpler to mow around trees and other obstructions.
- The powerful hydrostatic transmission gives a quick response, excellent working speed, and more muscle for tough mowing jobs.
- It has a deluxe high back seat with four separate adjustments—weight control, back angle, lumbar support, and armrests—to give every operator with a custom fit and maximum comfort.
- Easy to read LCD digital panel give important information at a glance, including water temperature, engine speed, remaining fuel, and hour meter.
- Tilt steering wheel can be immediately adjusted to several positions for optimum driver comfort.
- It is designed for quick and simple maintenance with quick release engine cover.
- A 90-degree tilt mower deck gives unobstructed access to the blades and deck underside for simple cleaning and maintenance.
- Dual-element air cleaner helps keep the engine running easily and efficiently.
- Pro-commercial mower deck with an inner baffle blocks cut grass from discharging to the front.
- A larger chute improves discharge performance and also requires less power to run the mower.
- The Kubota F series fabricated steel decks are designed to provide years of reliable cutting performance with minimal maintenance.
Kubota F2890 60″ – 72″ Mower Specifications
|Type||Liquid-cooled diesel (3 cyl)|
|Max. horsepower HP (kW)||28 (20.9)|
|Total displacement (cm³)||1123|
|Air cleaner type||Dual element|
|Air cleaner air restriction indicator||–|
|Fuel tank capacity (L)||61.0|
|Max. travel speed forward km/h (mph)||20 (12.5)|
|Max. travel speed reverse km/h (mph)||11 (6.8)|
|4WD mode select||Auto-assist 4WD with dual acting overrunning clutch/locked 4WD|
|Front||24×12 – 12|
|Rear||18×9.5 – 8|
|Tread front (mm)||1047|
|Tread rear (mm)||997|
|Wheel base (mm)||1300|
|Overall length (mm)||2450|
|Overall width (mm)||1370|
|Overall height (mm)||1985|
|Ground clearance (mm)||185|
|Turn assist brake||Optional|
|Fuel gauge||LCD Display|
|Toolbox||Standard / not available with air seat|
|Seat||Reclining suspension seat / optional air suspension seat|
|ROPS||Standard (ISO 21299 and OSHA)|
Kubota F2890 Mower Deck Specifications
|RCK60 P- F39||RCK72 P- F39||RCK60R- F36||RCK72R- F36|
|Discharge||Side discharge||Side discharge||Rear discharge||Rear discharge|
|Cutting width (mm)||1520||1826||1520||1826|
|Cutting height (mm)||25-127||25-127||25-127||25-127|
|Cutting height adjustment (mm)||Each 6.4||Each 6.4||Each 6.4||Each 6.4|
|Number of blades||3||3||3||3|
Kubota F2890 60″ – 72″ Mower Video
I hope you like this article cause that all kinds of information are trustworthy and genuine, you can trust it, but if you have any problem then, let me know through the comment, I will try to solve it, thanks for reading this article, and please stay tuned with me for more stuff like this. Take care friends.