- 1 Kubota Z125S Zero-Turn Mower For Sale Price USA, Specifications, Reviews, Overview
- 2 Kubota Z125S Zero-Turn Mower Price
- 3 Kubota Z125S Zero-Turn Mower Features
- 4 Kubota Z125S Zero-Turn Mower Specifications
- 5 Kubota Z125S Zero-Turn Mower Review Video
Kubota Z125S Zero-Turn Mower For Sale Price USA, Specifications, Reviews, Overview
Kubota’s Z125S Kommander zero-turn mower luxury styling meets powerful performance, It is engineered to command lawns and capture attention.
This premium residential Kubota’s Z125S Kommander zero-turn mower features a 54″ pro-commercial deck with all the advantages of a commercial zero turn mower.
It is designed with high performing Kohler Confidant engine and commercial grade hydro-gear transmission, this innovative zero-turn mower quickly manoeuvres in and out of tight spaces without compromise to power. It has a LED Headlights & seat suspension come as standard.
Kubota Z125S Zero-Turn Mower Price
Kubota Z125S Zero-Turn Mower Features
- It has a Powerful Kohler Confidant engine that offers high performance and reliability when you require it most.
- Dual operation levers give smooth, precise control for delicate trimming and work around flowerbeds and trees.
- Rugged, low-maintenance and integrated transmission design produce exceptional power and operational efficiency to the wheels and mower deck.
- There’s plenty of legroom up front, thanks to a wide foot pan. It also makes entry and exits a snap.
- Seat slides a full 6″ forward and back, letting you find just the right position for maximum personal comfort.
- Keep your drink cup or tumbler always handy in the integrated cup holders.
- A simple twist of a dial lets you adjust the cutting height in precise 1/4” increments.
- Ergonomic control layout with all controls and indicators placed for quick, easy, user-friendly access.
- For safety and peace of mind Equipped with full-height ROPS.
- For your tools, lunch, and anything else too big or heavy for your pockets.
- Large Ultracaper Z rear tyres to give a softer ride, better traction and weight distribution to help protect your lawn.
- LED Headlights allow you to continue mowing in low light conditions.
- Hitch kit comes standard.
- K-Lift mechanical one push deck lift pedal makes adjusting the cutting height simple.
Kubota Z125S Zero-Turn Mower Specifications
|Type||Petrol, air-cooled V-Twin|
|Max. horsepower (Gross) (HP)||25**|
|Total displacement (cc)||747|
|Starting system||Key switch|
|Overall length (mm)||1940|
|Overall width (w/ mower) (mm)||1710|
|Overall width (w/o mower) (mm)||1207|
|Overall height (w/ ROPS upright) (mm)||1652|
|Wheel base (mm)||1155|
|Front||11 × 4 – 5 pneumatic|
|Rear||22 × 10 – 14|
|Weight (w/ mower) (kg)||350|
|Transmission system||2-HST w/ Gear reduction|
|Speed control||2-hand lever|
|TRAVEL SPEED RANGE|
|Brake type||Cog style parking lock / lever|
|Clutch type||Electric clutch|
|PTO brake||Dry disc|
|Engine stop system||Key stop|
|Fuel tank capacity (L)||16|
|Battery||U1 (12V, RC: 45min, CCA: 300, CA: 410)|
|Generator capacity (amp)||15|
|Fuel guage||Sight window|
Kubota Z125S Mower Deck Specifications
|Mower lift system||Mechanical|
|Mower deck type||Pro commercial fabricated deck|
|Deck depth (mm)||127|
|Belt type||Single belt|
|Deck steel thickness (mm)||3.4|
|Cutting width of mower (in.)||54|
|Number of blades||3 blades|
|Cutting height||1.5 in. – 4.5 in. 1/4″ in. increments|
|Mower mounting system||Parallel linkage|
|Blade tip speed (max.) (FPM)||18100|
Kubota Z125S Zero-Turn Mower Review Video
So this was all about the Kubota Z121S Zero-Turn Mower information. I hope you liked the Specification table and also enjoyed reading the article there are many other articles on my website to read them as well. And thanks for reading and stay tuned with me for more New Tractor information.