- 1 Kubota Z121S Zero-Turn Mower Price, Specs, Review, Overview
- 2 Kubota Z121S Zero-Turn Mower Price
- 3 Kubota Z121S Zero-Turn Mower Features
- 4 Kubota Z121S Zero-Turn Mower Specifications
- 5 Kubota Z121S Zero-Turn Mower Review Video
Kubota Z121S Zero-Turn Mower Price, Specs, Review, Overview
The Kubota’s Z121S premium Kommander Zero-Turn Mower uses tough mowing jobs with great features, ergonomically-designed controls and LED headlights as standard.
Kubota Z121S zero-turn mower designed with a 48″ pro-commercial deck, and it combines powerful performance with outstanding reliability with a Kohler Confidant engine and commercial grade hydro-gear transmission. For full details please read this entire post.
Kubota Z121S Zero-Turn Mower Price
Kubota Z121S Zero-Turn Mower Features
- Powerful Kohler Confidant engine offers high performance and reliability when you require it most.
- Dual operation levers give smooth, precise control for delicate trimming and work around flowerbeds and trees.
- Rugged, low-maintenance and integrated transmission design produce exceptional power and operational efficiency to the wheels and mower deck.
- There’s plenty of legroom up front, thanks to a wide foot pan. It also makes entry and exits a snap.
- Keep your drink cup or tumbler always handy in the integrated cup holders.
- Soft and roomy, the high back seat will keep you comfortable even on those extra-long mowing jobs.
- A simple twist of a dial lets you adjust the cutting height in precise 1/4” increments.
- For safety and peace of mind, all Kommander mowers are equipped with a full-height ROPS.
- For your tools, lunch, and anything else too big or heavy for your pockets.
- LED Headlights allow you to continue mowing in low light conditions.
- Hitch kit comes standard.
- K-Lift mechanical one push deck lift pedal makes adjusting the cutting height simple.
Kubota Z121S Zero-Turn Mower Specifications
|Type||Petrol, air-cooled V-Twin|
|Max. horsepower (Gross) (HP)||21**|
|Total displacement (cc)||725|
|Starting system||Key switch|
|Overall length (mm)||1940|
|Overall width (w/ mower) (mm)||1552|
|Overall width (w/o mower) (mm)||1207|
|Overall height (w/ ROPS upright) (mm)||1652|
|Wheel base (mm)||1155|
|Front||11 × 4 – 5 pneumatic|
|Rear||22 × 10 – 14|
|Weight (w/ mower) (kg)||340|
|Transmission system||2-HST w/ Gear reduction|
|Speed control||2-hand lever|
|TRAVEL SPEED RANGE|
|Brake type||Cog style parking lock / lever|
|Clutch type||Electric clutch|
|PTO brake||Dry disc|
|Engine stop system||Key stop|
|Fuel tank capacity (L)||16|
|Battery||U1 (12V, RC: 45min, CCA: 300, CA: 410)|
|Generator capacity (amp)||15|
|Fuel guage||Sight window|
Kubota Z121S Mower Deck Specifications
|Mower lift system||Mechanical|
|Mower deck type||Pro commercial fabricated deck|
|Belt type||Single belt|
|Deck steel thickness (mm)||3.4|
|Cutting width of mower (in.)||48|
|Number of blades||3 blades|
|Cutting height||1.5 in. – 4.5 in. 1/4″ in. increments|
|Mower mounting system||Parallel linkage|
|Blade tip speed (max.) (FPM)||18100|
Kubota Z121S Zero-Turn Mower Review Video
So this was all about the Kubota Z121S Zero-Turn Mower information. I hope you liked the Specification table and also enjoyed reading the article there are many other articles on my website to read them as well. And thanks for reading and stay tuned with me for more New Tractor information.