- 1 Aka.ms/accountsettings Minecraft ps4
- 2 What is Aka MS Accountsettings?
- 3 What is the Aka.ms/accountsettings Error?
- 4 How to Fix ‘Aka.ms/account settings’ Error?
- 5 How to Use aka.ms/accountsettings for Xbox?
- 6 aka.ms/accountsettings and Privacy
- 7 What to do when aka.ms/accountsettings not working?
- 8 Frequently asked questions
Aka.ms/accountsettings Minecraft ps4
Aka.ms/accountsettings – Guys!! If you have no idea about what is aka.ms/accountsettings? and how to change aka ms account settings in your Microsoft account?
Check Here Aka.ms/accountsettings – How To Change Microsoft Account Settings? with step-by-step complete guidance given here.
If yes, then this is the article for you. Please go through this article and get all the details you need to know about How to Change Microsoft Account Settings?
Let’s get started…
What is Aka MS Accountsettings?
Aka.ms/accountsettings enables users to change the Microsoft Account Settings.
Minecraft is one of the most famous games on Microsoft. A lot of children play this Minecraft game on their Xbox Live, Nintendo Switch, or Nintendo.
It is essential to change the Microsoft Account settings so that children don’t get access to any adult content while playing their preferred Minecraft game.
Whether it is gaming, maintaining your files and other essential connected devices, and so on.
Microsoft has covered the way for high functioning internet usage through which you, me, and everybody else can perform easy tasks with much more comfort and accessibility.
You will find more information about configuring your Microsoft account settings across your favored devices, as well as making changes to your account.
Additionally, privacy has always been a significant issue so you can read more about Microsoft’s several privacy rights.
All these online safety settings and security steps are taken so that your account is only accessible to you, and never settled elsewhere.
What is the Aka.ms/accountsettings Error?
The aka. ms/account settings error is a message that is sometimes stated to Minecraft users attempting to connect to the Realm of a friend.
The message asks the user to visit the web address and make adjustments to their settings, and this is most common with aka ms accounts where the person is under the age of 18.
The biggest problem arising from this error is that the aka. Ms/account settings web address no longer leads to the proper settings page and rather re-directs to a troubleshooting page.
It means that many users who experience the aka. Ms/account settings error is unsure of what must be done.
How to Fix ‘Aka.ms/account settings’ Error?
You can solve aka.ms/account settings error using steps of this below-given solution:
- First, you require to ‘Sign in‘ with your parent Microsoft account at https://account.xbox.com/settings.
- Once logged in, click on the ‘Child Account Profile.’
- You have to click on the ‘Xbox One / Windows 10 Online’ tab.
- Click on Allow for the ‘Join Multiplayer Games’ choice.
- Next, click on ‘You can create and join clubs.’
- To allow chat for people not on the person’s friends list, you must click on the “Privacy” tab and choose the “Others can communicate” option.
Yet, if still, you are unable to resolve the encountered problem with aka.ms/account settings error problem, then try this ultimate way out to get rid of the same:
- You have to ‘Sign out’ from your ‘XBOX account held by Microsoft to initiate the process.’
Note: “While signing out from your Xbox account, you can’t access Minecraft’s mine items and coins that you have purchased from the Microsoft store.”
- After you are signed out, you must register for a new Xbox account.
- While doing so, please make sure you select a ‘Date of birth above 18+‘ this time.
- Once you have done that, please enter your ‘Email Address‘ and verify the given mail ID as prompted.
- Last but not least, you can create a new ‘Gamertag‘, or if you like, you can keep the default one.
- Now, when you are done following all steps, please click on ‘Play Minecraft‘, and most probably, you will not see any Microsoft privacy error message from Minecraft. At the same time, you play Minecraft Multiplayer with your friends.
How to Use aka.ms/accountsettings for Xbox?
Xbox Live and Xbox 360 have updated many of their security and privacy measures to ensure that the kids are not shown to above maturity level content.
These age-appropriate preferences and settings have to be manually changed by following a couple of particular steps.
That means you and your family can use the Microsoft account linked to Microsoft account without suffering too much.
- Using Xbox settings panel, you can also access the much-needed settings and privacy controls of Minecraft game.
- You can do this by checking out the online settings panel on the Xbox official website (https://www.xbox.com).
- Then please click on the privacy and safety options.
- You can find the right for changing all the privacy settings, respectively. You may wish to change the safety and privacy settings for your child.
- Then, you would have to log in to your official Microsoft account. Put in all the correct login credentials, and hit continue. You can click on this Microsoft account setting link (https://account.xbox.com)to get started right away.
- You will be redirected to a new screen where you have to choose the account you need to access for changing the settings.
- Once you have chosen, please tick the option of Xbox Online Safety.
- Please keep in mind that you do a double-check and a thorough review of all changes that you have made.
- Next, Find the Submit button and click on it, so save all your Microsoft account setting changes.
- You can also find the right for disabling any excess browsing of the internet for the kid’s account.
- And you are done!
aka.ms/accountsettings and Privacy
The most straightforward way to get around any new app or device you get is by login in with your Microsoft account.
It allows automatic syncing of all your earlier made settings, and the device immediately gets all required information about you without you having to fill up too many information boxes.
It is very simple to navigate, particularly when it comes to changing some details about the Microsoft account settings or any other privacy-related problem. Your single Microsoft account will be ready to sync everything smoothly.
- In situations where you would like to update your new Microsoft account photo and other personal information regularly across all your device, a single connected Microsoft account help you out massively.
- It includes more scope of immediate access to personalization and rapid changes.
- Therefore, all of your installed apps can be quite safe and follow the security standards included in your Microsoft account.
- You can access this control by going to your device’s Settings, then clicking on the Accounts button and making the required changes.
- This way, all of your personal information, as well as software and apps across all devices, will be fully interconnected with each other.
What to do when aka.ms/accountsettings not working?
- Please must check and see that the Minecraft version that you are using is the non-beta version.
- Most of the Minecraft Realms are only open on the non-beta version of Minecraft.
- Sometimes the antivirus software or existing firewall of the device kicks in and makes it hard for you to open the Minecraft game.
- So, please make sure none of such outer parties is crashing your game. Otherwise, you have to turn them off in the settings of your device.
- You can leave the existing Minecraft game, and restart it with the updated model.
- Check your router is getting a reliable internet connection for solutions to poor network coverage.
- You can configure your router manually and set it up with NAT.
- If possible, please try opting for a connection with an Ethernet cable rather than the basic Wi-Fi.
- You can restart your Realm for it to work faster.
- And the final option is to please check your backup data to access your world. You can do this by visiting the backup menu that can be located in your Realm settings.
Frequently asked questions
How can I change my aka.ms account settings?
You can change your aka.ms microsoft account settings by clicking on this link.: https://account.microsoft.com/account/privacy?refd=account.live.com&destrt=privacy-dashboard&lang=en-GB
How do I change the privacy settings on my Microsoft account?
Choose how much information you need to share with Microsoft by changing your privacy settings. On the Start menu, select Settings > Privacy. You will see a list of available privacy choices. In addition, there are links to specific privacy settings on the left of the page.
Is my data safe with aka.ms?
Can I connect my Xbox account to my aka.ms account?
You can connect your Xbox with your aka.ms account by copying this link – https://account.xbox.com/ on your web browser.
- Where can I find my BitLocker recovery key?
- Xbox setup app
- Aka ms recoverykeyfaq
- Microsoft recovery key
- Aka.ms/mfasetup instructions
That was all about the Aka.ms/accountsettings – How To Change Microsoft Account Settings?. I hope you like this article, and it’s helped you a lot, but if you are facing any issue related to this Aka.ms/accountsettings then feel free to leave a comment I like helping everyone. Thanks!