If you click Sign in on your Microsoft account in the Minecraft menu, you will be presented with an entry code. This is the code that you will need to enter into the website.
Nowthat you know where to locate the code and which code to type into this link. We will teach you how to make use of Minecraft cross-play for Nintendo Switch and Xbox One.
Set Up Minecraft Cross Play For Xbox One
- The first step is to login to first to the Microsoft Store on Xbox One.
- Select the Search title, and then enter Minecraft.
- Now, you must select Minecraft among the titles that are available.
- In this stage it is necessary to install Minecraft on Xbox One.
- In the end, you are able to open Minecraft.
Set Up Minecraft Cross Play For Nintendo Switch
- The first step is to open the Nintendo eShop and then go into Search. Search tab.
- You must look up Minecraft and then select Minecraft among the available titles.
- In this stage it is necessary to install Minecraft to Nintendo Switch.
- Open Minecraft and click Sign In for Free. You will be prompted to sign in to the account of your Microsoft account.
- At this point, you have to navigate to https://aka.ms/remoteconnect on your PC or mobile.
- In the next step, you’ll need to enter the code shown on screen.
- You must then login to the Microsoft account. An authentication screen appear as well. Your Xbox Live profile will also be displayed in the Nintendo Switch shortly after.
- You must now select Let’s Play to complete the procedure.
How to Make Minecraft Cross Play Games
- In the menu at the top, you will need to choose Play.
- Select Create New Under the Worlds tab, and then select Create New World to start the game from scratch.
- In this stage you must go to the Multiplayer section and then look for multiplayer activated.
- You must select Create If you’re eager to play.
- And now it is time to start you’re Minecraft world will start and will be accessible to all players.
How to Join Minecraft Cross Play Games
- To sign up to join Minecraft Cross Play Games, you need to select Play on the Main Menu.
- Press RB, and then press it again so you have access to Friends Tab in the Xbox One. You can also press R to access the Friends Tab for Nintendo Switch.
- In this phase it is necessary to select an active game in which you can join.
It is essential to understand that games will be divided between members of joinable friends and joined Realms for Xbox One. On Nintendo Switch, games will be classified by Nintendo Switch friends, Xbox Live cross-platform friends as well as joinable Realms too.
If you have an existing Microsoft account, you’ll be eligible to sign in to your Switch. To sign in, follow the steps below:
- First first, at the Minecraft home screen of the game, you need to sign into the game using an account with a Microsoft account.
- This is going to bring up a screen giving you with a unique 8 digit code and instructing you to go to http://aka.ms/remoteconnect.
- In the end, you will be able to sign-in following the steps on the website to enter the 8-digit code.
The above text can be used to sign in to your Switch. Be sure to enter the your code correctly.
We are going show you how to locate your friends who are on their Microsoft account. To find your friends using their Microsoft account Follow these steps:
- After you have registered for your Microsoft Account, then you need to play at the top of your screen.
- After that, you must switch to the right side to access you to the Friends tab.
- Once you have done that, you will be allowed to add a friend.
- The final step is to ensure that you will be able to locate your friends through your Microsoft gamertag.
We know that Minecraft Realms are going to be available for purchase at extra cost. It is possible that you would like to know how you can start your own Realm. To start you can follow these simple steps:
- Check that you’re registered to Microsoft. Microsoft account.
- From the main menu, select Play, then on the Worlds tab choose Create your very first realm.
- On the Create Realm menu you can set your domain’s name, its time period (30 days , or 180 days) and the player level (2 players , or 10) as well as the cost. will vary based on the option chosen for duration, tier, and updates to the window will be can be made live at the time you want them.
- Please read and accept the terms conditions, privacy policies and terms.
- Finally, you will be you are able to hit on the Create button. It is important to note that a realm is purchased with Minecoins, which can be bought through the in-game store , or Nintendo eShop.