- 1 aka.ms/yourpc, aka.ms.your pc/link phone, aka.ms/yourpc apk download
- 2 Phone Link app Requirements and Setup Guide
- 3 How to Get “Your Phone App” on Windows 10 PC to Use “https://aka.ms/yourpc” to Link Windows PC and Phone Together?
- 4 How to Link Phone to Windows using Your Phone App? – aka.ms/linkyourphone app
- 5 How to Download and connect Aka.ms/yourpc App for Android 7.0 and Above?
- 6 Which Android Phone can Use “Your Phone App” to Link Phones to Windows?
- 7 Your Phone Companion – Link to windows App Download
- 8 FAQs
- 8.1 Q. How does Microsoft phone companion work?
- 8.2 Q. Is it possible to use “your phone app for windows 7”?
- 8.3 Q. Can I download “your phone app” without the Microsoft store?
- 8.4 Q. Is your phone companion automatically installed?
- 8.5 Q. What is Network companion app on my phone?
- 8.6 Q. How do I remove phone companion from my Android?
aka.ms/yourpc is a Windows phone companion to link your smartphone to your Windows PC to access all phone information such as messages, galleries, notifications, apps, and many more on your Windows PC with the “Windows Phone App.”
The aka.ms/yourpc helps to mirror smartphones such as Samsung, Windows phones, and Android devices.
All Windows 10 PC users get help from this article about linking and using phones to PC using “Your Phone App.” www.aka.ms.yourpc – Check Here www.aka.ms/linkphone – How to Link Phone to Windows using Your Phone App? step-by-step.
Now, In this article, you can get to learn steps by step procedures to download “Your Phone app” to link your phone to your Windows PC.
Phone Link app Requirements and Setup Guide
The Phone Link app needs the following to work:
- An Android device is running Android 7.0 (Nougat) or later.
- A PC running Windows 10 (with the May 2019 Update or later) or Windows 11.
- Your phone and your PC both require to be connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
We suggest always having the latest version of Windows installed to make sure you get the best experience with the Phone Link app.
Note: The Phone Link app doesn’t currently support numerous Android profiles or work/school accounts.
Have your Android device and PC nearby, turned on, and connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
If you start from your PC:
- In the search box on the taskbar, type Phone Link and choose the Phone Link app from the results.
- You may be asked to Log in to your Microsoft account if you haven’t already logged in with Windows.
- Install or open the Link to Windows mobile apk on your Android device. Open a browser on your Android device and enter the Link displayed on your PC (www.aka.ms/yourpc).
- Log in to the mobile app with the same Microsoft account you signed in to on your PC.
- Once you have signed in, go back to your PC, choose the I have the Link to Windows app ready check box., and select Pair with QR code.
Note: If you would like to pair your device without using a QR code, select Pair manually on your PC instead. You will be prompted to enter a code on your Android device.
- A popup window with a QR code will appear on your PC screen.
- Select Link your phone and PC in the mobile app on your Android device. When asked, Is the QR code on your PC ready? Select Continue.
- You will be asked for approval for the app to access your camera. After accepting, an in-app camera will open. Use this camera to scan the QR code shown on your PC.
- After scanning the QR code, you may be asked for more Android permissions. These permissions allow you to access content from your phone on your PC.
- Follow the prompts on your Android device and then choose Done. Then return to your PC to analyze the Phone Link app.
If you are adding another Android device:
- If required, open the Google Play Store,
- Search for Link to Windows, and then download the app.
- You will be asked to scan a QR code displayed on your PC.
- To get to that QR code, open a web browser on your PC and visit www.aka.ms/yourphoneqrc.
- On your Android device, use the in-app camera to scan the QR code shown on your PC.
- After scanning the QR code, you may be asked for several permissions.
- These permissions let you access content from your phone on your PC.
If you experience problems installing the app, troubleshoot them here.
How to Get “Your Phone App” on Windows 10 PC to Use “https://aka.ms/yourpc” to Link Windows PC and Phone Together?
Your Phone app is already installed on Windows 10 PC to link phones to your Windows PC through the mobile application, and you can control your PC when you are working with your PC.
Microsoft “Your Phone App” is already installed on Windows 10 PC if you have updated your Windows 10 operating system at least once after 10 October 2018.
However, if the “Your Phone App” is not pre-installed yet on your Windows PC, it means that you haven’t updated your Windows Operating system since 2018.
To start with, I will talk to you about how to install Your Phone App on Windows 10 PC.
- First of all, click on the Windows 10 “Start” button.
- Next, click on “Settings.”
- Next, click on “Update Security.”
- Now, please click on the “Check for update.”
Now, you can download and install the Windows Operating system update and install all pending Windows OS updates to bring the feature to “Link to Windows PC to your phone” using the “Windows 10 phone app” feature.
- aka.ms/remoteconnect xbox one
- windows.microsoft.com/recoverykey key faq
- Bitlocker recovery key
Please follow the step-by-step process to Link Phone to Windows” using “Your Phone App.”
- First of all, please click on the “Start” button on your Windows 10 computer.
- Next, please hit on the “Microsoft Store” button. Now, you can use the search form to explore if you can’t find it.
- Open “Your Phone App” to search for “Your computer” with the same Microsoft email address and the “Link to Windows OS” app installed.
- Go to “Your Phone App” on your computer and click on “Send Notification” to send your phone’s final approval to provide the link.
How to Connect Your Android Phone To Windows 10 – Video Tutorial
How to Download and connect Aka.ms/yourpc App for Android 7.0 and Above?
- First o all, visit https://aka.ms/yourpc link. If your Samsung phone is compatible, you will be redirected to the Microsoft store to download.
- Next, You will be redirected to the “Google play store” to download and install “Your Phone Companion – Link to Windows PC.”
- Please click on the “Install” button to install the Microsoft app on your phone.
- Next, please click on the Microsoft app and hit on the” Sign in button with Microsoft” or select “is there a QR code on your PC” to link using QR code.
- Once you have logged into your Microsoft account, please click on the “Continue” button.
- Next, hit “Allow” permission from the pop-up.
- Next, click “Allow” on “Your Phone Companion” to send and view the message.”
- Enable “Your Phone Companion” to make and manage phone calls.
- Enable “Your Phone Companion to access your contacts.”
- Click “Continue” on “Let’s stay connected” and neglect battery optimization if you so require it.
Which Android Phone can Use “Your Phone App” to Link Phones to Windows?
The “Your Phone App” is already installed on the Samsung phone to link Windows to the phone.
You can download the “Your Phone App” directly from the Google play store. But, the minimum required Operating System is Android 7.0.
Hence, I will help you through how you can find your phone’s Android OS to see if you are likely to “Your Phone App” to link the phone to Windows on your Windows 10 PC.
- Please click on your phone cogwheel settings icon.
- Next, please scroll down and hit on the “system.”
- Click on the “About Phone.”
- Here you will find your phone “Android version”
If your phone’s Android version is Android 7.0 and above, you will download, install, and use https://aka.ms/yourpc to download “Your Phone App.”
Your Phone Companion – Link to windows App Download
You adore your phone. So does your PC. Get instant access to all you love on your phone, right from your PC. Install the Link to Windows app on your Android phone and connect it with the Phone Link app on your Windows PC.
Link your Android phone and PC to make and receive calls*, view and reply to text messages, view your notifications, etc.
Make emailing yourself pictures a thing of the past as you share your favorite photos between your phone and PC. Edit, Copy and even drag and drop pictures without ever touching your phone.
Phone Link features:
- Access your favorite mobile apps on your PC
- Read and reply to text messages from your PC
- Drag files between your PC and phone
- Copy and paste content between your PC and phone
- Instantly access the images on your phone from your PC
- Make and receive calls from your PC
- Manage your Android phone’s messages on your PC
- Use your PC’s bigger screen, mouse, keyboard, and touch screen to interact with your phone from your PC.
That was all about the https://aka.ms/yourpc – How to Use Windows Phone Companion?. I hope you like this article, and it’s helped you a lot, but if you are facing any issue related to this https://aka.ms/yourpc then feel free to leave a comment I like helping everyone. Thanks!
Q. How does Microsoft phone companion work?
✔ Any Android-based phone running Android 7.0 or higher will be able to use the Your Phone app and should be able to perform the following features:
- Receive and manage smartphone notifications on your PC.
- Reply to any app that supports replies via notification.
- Send and receive SMS and MMS text messages.
Q. Is it possible to use “your phone app for windows 7”?
✔ No, Your Phone apk won’t work on Windows 7. It works only on Windows 10.
Q. Can I download “your phone app” without the Microsoft store?
✔ Yes, you can download “your phone app with the help of the Microsoft store official site, paste the link to the app, and find the app here.
Q. Is your phone companion automatically installed?
✔ If you are using a newer Windows 10 or Windows 11 PC, the app comes preinstalled, and all you will require to do is search for it. If not, the first step is to install the Your Phone app on your PC. Go to the Microsoft Store, search for Your Phone and download it.
Q. What is Network companion app on my phone?
✔ Phone Companion is an app advertising and file transfer utility containing Windows 10 and is available for Windows 10 Mobile. It provides a partial list of Microsoft apps available on Windows 10 Mobile and Android.
Q. How do I remove phone companion from my Android?
✔ Let’s assume you must completely remove the Your Phone companion between Windows 10 and your Android phone. Uninstall Your Phone app from your Android device. Hold your phone companion for a while, and then choose to uninstall. Do you want to uninstall It, click yes?