- 1 https://aka.ms/yourpc – www.aka.ms/linkphone
- 2 How to Link Phone to Windows using Your Phone App?
- 3 How to Aka.ms/yourpc App Download for Android 7.0 and Above?
- 4 Which Android Phone can Use “Your Phone App” to Link Phones to Windows?
aka.ms/yourpc is a Windows phone companion to link your smartphone to Windows PC to access all phone information such as messages, galleries, notifications, apps, and many more on your Windows PC with “Windows Phone App.”
The aka.ms/yourpc helps to mirror smartphones such as Samsung, Windows phone, and Android devices.
All Windows 10 PC users get help from this article about linking and using phones to PC using “Your Phone App.”
Now, In this article, you can get to learn steps by step procedures to download “Your Phone app” to link your phone to your Windows PC.
How to Get “Your Phone App” on Windows 10 PC to Use “https://aka.ms/yourpc” to Link Windows PC and Phone Together?
Your Phone app is already installed on Windows 10 PC to link phones to your Windows PC through the mobile application, and you can control your PC when you are working with your PC.
Microsoft “Your Phone App” is already installed on Windows 10 PC if you have updated your Windows 10 operating system at least once after 10 October 2018.
However, if the “Your Phone App” is not pre installed yet on your Windows PC, it means that you haven’t updated your Windows Operating system since 2018.
To start with, I will talk to you about how to install Your Phone App on Windows 10 PC.
- First of all, click on the Windows 10 “Start” button.
- Next, click on the “Settings.”
- Next, click on “Update Security.”
- Now, please click on the “Check for update.”
Now, you can download and install the Windows Operating system update and install all pending Windows OS updates to bring the feature to “Link to Windows PC to your phone” using the “Windows 10 phone app” feature.
- aka.ms/remoteconnect xbox one
- windows.microsoft.com/recoverykey key faq
- Bitlocker recovery key
How to Link Phone to Windows using Your Phone App?
Please follow the step-by-step process to Link Phone to Windows” using “Your Phone App.”
- First of all, please click on the “Start” button on your Windows 10 computer.
- Next, please hit on the “Microsoft Store” button. Now, you can use the search form to explore if you can’t find it.
- Open “Your Phone App” to search for “Your computer” with the same Microsoft email address and the “Link to Windows OS” app installed.
- Go to “Your Phone App” on your computer and click on “Send Notification” to send your phone’s final approval to provide the linking.
How to Connect Your Android Phone To Windows 10 – Video Tutorial
How to Aka.ms/yourpc App Download for Android 7.0 and Above?
- First o all, visit https://aka.ms/yourpc link. If your Samsung phone is compatible, you will be redirected to the Microsoft store to download.
- Next, You will be redirected to the “Google play store” to download and install “Your Phone Companion – Link to Windows PC.”
- Please click on the “Install” button to install the Microsoft app on your phone.
- Next, please click on the Microsoft app and hit on the” Sign in button with Microsoft” or select “is there a QR code on your PC” to link using QR code.
- Once you have logged into your Microsoft account, please click on the “Continue” button.
- Next, hit “Allow” permission from the pop-up.
- Next, click “Allow” on “Your Phone Companion” to send and view the message.”
- Enable “Your Phone Companion” to make and manage phone calls.
- Enable “Your Phone Companion to access your contacts.”
- Click “Continue” on “Let’s stay connected” and neglect battery optimization if you so require it.
Which Android Phone can Use “Your Phone App” to Link Phones to Windows?
The “Your Phone App” is already installed on the Samsung phone to link Windows to the phone.
You can download the “Your Phone App” directly from the Google play store. But, the minimum required Operating System is Android 7.0.
Hence, I will help you through how you can find your phone’s Android OS to see if you are likely to “Your Phone App” to link the phone to Windows on your Windows 10 PC.
- Please click on your phone cogwheel settings icon.
- Next, please scroll down and hit on the “system.”
- Click on the “About Phone.”
- Here you will find your phone “Android version”
If your phone’s Android version is Android 7.0 and above, you will download, install, and use https://aka.ms/yourpc to download “Your Phone App.”
That was all about the https://aka.ms/yourpc – How to Use Windows Phone Companion?. I hope you like this article, and it’s helped you a lot, but if you are facing any issue related to this https://aka.ms/yourpc then feel free to leave a comment I like helping everyone. Thanks!